Author Topic: What do you hate on DubCC?  (Read 912 times)

Okka

What do you hate on DubCC?
« on: March 12, 2013, 01:00:52 PM »
I don't know why, but this question just popped up in my head as i came online. What are the things that you dislike on this forum?

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: What do you hate on DubCC?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 01:24:52 PM »
- lack of maintenance
- lack of admins and global mods with common sense
- admins treating forum members like shit. this is why so many have left.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 01:30:57 PM »
To much destruction, trying to bring others down.  Not enough building, openness.    Also, too much perverted material, not enough promotion of the arts.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 01:56:05 PM »
lack of interviews and exclusives like there were a few years back

and the fact that people are allowed to sell bootlegs on here, rip people off by taking the money and running and not even get banned  (ppenormous.com comes to mind)

the shortage of chairs

Will_B

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 02:22:23 PM »
I don't know why, but this question just popped up in my head as i came online. What are the things that you dislike on this forum?

There are only a couple people actually discussing the music (not including the my rapper > your rapper threads)

Cool peoples not bothering to speak their minds on the music, because of the idiots/trolls/haters

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 02:40:37 PM »
- lack of maintenance

money

also, no respect from the admins for those who helped build and establish this board, which comes back in the form of karma aka the board not doin nearly as well as it could.

Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2013, 03:01:10 PM »
i don't think they care much anymore.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 03:18:27 PM »
i don't think they care much anymore.

thats pretty much what everyones saying they hate

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2013, 03:36:29 PM »
my question is why so surprised?

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2013, 04:28:38 PM »
- lack of maintenance

money

also, no respect from the admins for those who helped build and establish this board, which comes back in the form of karma aka the board not doin nearly as well as it could.
i've been lurking here for a few years now and its funny that those who are global mods and admins weren't even here from the beginning for the most part. almost every other forum uses its most imprtant members as admins and global mods. theyve been around for a while and appreciate the forum and would treat it right.

if an admin or global mod isn't active or doesn't have the time to do their job, they shouldn't be in that position. most of these admins and mods don't even post regularly so how would they understand what's wrong with the forum? if you're outta touch, you outta go.

look at the mods on gspot. how many of them havent even posted on here in months? years? thats just dumb on the part of admins for keeping them on board. who owns this shit anyway?
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2013, 04:32:05 PM »
- lack of maintenance

money

i've been lurking here for a few years now and its funny that those who are global mods and admins weren't even here from the beginning for the most part. almost every other forum uses its most imprtant members as admins and global mods. theyve been around for a while and appreciate the forum and would treat it right.

if an admin or global mod isn't active or doesn't have the time to do their job, they shouldn't be in that position. most of these admins and mods don't even post regularly so how would they understand what's wrong with the forum? if you're outta touch, you outta go.

look at the mods on gspot. how many of them havent even posted on here in months? years? thats just dumb on the part of admins for keeping them on board. who owns this shit anyway?

exactly...shits mind-bogglin

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2013, 05:48:17 PM »
the truth is that some or all of those mysterous mods are all or were all active aliases at one point. 

Al Bundy

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2013, 05:51:47 PM »
the truth is that some or all of those mysterous mods are all or were all active aliases at one point. 

you're fucking retarded. you haven't been on here long enough to come up with such a claim.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2013, 05:57:19 PM »
really?  wat am i supposed to brag about bloggin for decades now?  thats wat hip??

*in my county uppity lame white guy voice*

"oh i've been blogging for dubcc now for 14 years.  im an og u cant talk to me like that.  i've got stripes and i've paid dues.  look at me im cool"

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2013, 06:39:57 PM »
The way this place is designed makes it bound to fail. You have a small forum mostly dedicated to rap and little else. Rap brings shitty attitudes and glorifies the lowest common denominator in society. It's harsh but true. So when you have a small community that doesn't grow, that is dedicated to what amounts to nothing more than bullshit, where do you think things are going to go? People troll and act silly because there's a small pool of moronic shit stains for them to take advantage of and anger with hilarious results. But that only goes so far. There's not too much substance that will entertain minds and challenge them here.