Author Topic: What do you hate on DubCC?  (Read 913 times)

Al Bundy

Re: What do you hate on DubCC?
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2013, 07:51:34 PM »
really?  wat am i supposed to brag about bloggin for decades now?  thats wat hip??

*in my county uppity lame white guy voice*

"oh i've been blogging for dubcc now for 14 years.  im an og u cant talk to me like that.  i've got stripes and i've paid dues.  look at me im cool"

no one told you to be a pseudo-intellectual.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2013, 07:54:36 PM »
The way this place is designed makes it bound to fail. You have a small forum mostly dedicated to rap and little else. Rap brings shitty attitudes and glorifies the lowest common denominator in society. It's harsh but true. So when you have a small community that doesn't grow, that is dedicated to what amounts to nothing more than bullshit, where do you think things are going to go? People troll and act silly because there's a small pool of moronic shit stains for them to take advantage of and anger with hilarious results. But that only goes so far. There's not too much substance that will entertain minds and challenge them here.

this is the dumbest shit i've ever heard...there are other rap forums out there which happen 2 be very successful. dubcc would be no better if it were a classical music forum and was maintained in the current fashion of this board.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2013, 11:59:03 PM »
the lack of O.G niggas here... i know i dont post as much as i used to but i still peep game every once in a while and its just wack now... back when dubcc was at its golden days this site use to have you laughing for days on end... all the classics beef's and "exposes" and many other shit... hell im sure if me NIK Sik and a few others all got together and just discussed the crazy shit that use to happen back in the days, most of yall wouldnt even believe us lol
alot of us grew up on this board, only a few people that still post here can honestly say they posted here for a decade or a lil over a decade and is still active... im one of othem
The West is Back

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2013, 12:12:14 AM »
the truth is that some or all of those mysterous mods are all or were all active aliases at one point. 
damn nigga how many rocks u smoke tonight?
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2013, 12:14:02 AM »
^2reminds me of other forums i used to post at. This place dose show the sighs of being dead that i seen happen at other very active and entertaining forums.
 Lack of original members, lack of new topics(that go anywhere), lack of members sighned in at one time compared to what used to be(iam guessing) and most of all, old as fuck threads being constantly revived.
 But having said that sometimes its mods making major changes that turn people away from a forum, some peopel really dont like change but i get the impression others feel the need for them.
 *posting cos iam bored and waiting for food to cook*

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2013, 12:36:12 AM »
I'm guilty of droppin the ball on G-Spot. I got some shit goin on right now, but round the end of the month I should have some free time. I think we can get this section poppin again.

One thing we gotta do is update the 'Classic G-Spot threads' thread. Gimmie some time and I'll put in work.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2013, 12:43:35 AM »
It does suck that there's no ignore choice that you can do on certain members here.  Like the vbulletin forums have.  If someone's being a jackoff to you for no reason on those forums, report them so they can be banned or put them on ignore so you won't have 2 read their comments anymore.  And it would be good if the past dead threads with dead links or locked threads can be put to a dead/thread bins section.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2013, 03:00:38 PM »
the truth is that some or all of those mysterous mods are all or were all active aliases at one point. 
damn nigga how many rocks u smoke tonight?
LMFAO
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2013, 03:30:44 PM »
I'm guilty of droppin the ball on G-Spot. I got some shit goin on right now, but round the end of the month I should have some free time. I think we can get this section poppin again.

Thank you Sik God.  The holy trinity of NIK, SIK, and AG can resurrect the gspot like Jesus from the cave of despair it's currently in. If apostles such as Bundy, Bananas, Hack, Petey, Blood Money, Shippingbricks, Muhfukka, and others help spread the gospel, it could be on again.

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2013, 06:53:22 PM »
too many euros

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2013, 08:29:08 PM »
too many euros
Yeah not enough Australians and Asians and Arabs huh?

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2013, 08:37:19 PM »
too many non-american

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2013, 08:39:49 PM »
too many non-american
what hes sayin krazy is youre not welcome. i know your human interaction is limited with the exception of the little japanese girls chained up in your basement but normal adjusted human beings can take cues when they are or are not wanted.

thats probably why you show up to the family dinner every week when mummy and daddy tell you they disowned you.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2013, 09:28:58 PM »
 If thats really the way you feel then why don't you go back to Africa?
 And funny that your rap idols dont mind touring all around the world yet dick heads like you act like only black americans should be allowed to listen to rap. Funny to see how many album sales would be if were limited to american only also.
 Not welcome? hmm not welcome on teh internet because of my country of origin? wow. You must be a Muslim also iam betting.
 If all us white people had attitudes like you then my country would'nt be getting over run buy blacks an Indians an asian an Arabs. so fuck off mate.
 So i guess that what i hate about Dubcnn is racist elitist dick heads like you mate. The sort of attitude that is why the entire world is anti American. And you do know that.
 But i still walk into the Vietnamese store with my fresh shaved head white skin and eat lunch with all my Vietnamese and Cambodian homies. mate.

BabyBird

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2013, 09:47:45 PM »
that was a awsome little speech, you deserve a boob rub