Author Topic: What do you hate on DubCC?  (Read 914 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: What do you hate on DubCC?
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2013, 09:53:06 PM »
that was a awsome little speech, you deserve a boob rub

sperm licker

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2013, 10:22:03 PM »
I'd appreciate that mate.

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2013, 01:44:43 AM »
fuck you honkey

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2013, 02:39:50 AM »
If thats really the way you feel then why don't you go back to Africa?
 And funny that your rap idols dont mind touring all around the world yet dick heads like you act like only black americans should be allowed to listen to rap. Funny to see how many album sales would be if were limited to american only also.
 Not welcome? hmm not welcome on teh internet because of my country of origin? wow. You must be a Muslim also iam betting.
 If all us white people had attitudes like you then my country would'nt be getting over run buy blacks an Indians an asian an Arabs. so fuck off mate.
 So i guess that what i hate about Dubcnn is racist elitist dick heads like you mate. The sort of attitude that is why the entire world is anti American. And you do know that.
 But i still walk into the Vietnamese store with my fresh shaved head white skin and eat lunch with all my Vietnamese and Cambodian homies. mate.

lol @ all these assumptions. you know nothing about me you ugly fat kangaroo.

you know nothing about women either. thats why your shrimp dick stay jerkin to anime.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2013, 02:41:43 AM »

everybody knows that you're an idiot, go fuck yourself and shut the fuck up!
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2013, 02:42:41 AM »

of course the addmitted transvestite would come to the aid of the defenseless pedophile.

2 creepy faggits in a pod
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2013, 02:50:51 AM »

of course the addmitted transvestite would come to the aid of the defenseless pedophile.

2 creepy faggits in a pod

If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2013, 03:34:38 AM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2013, 06:12:08 AM »
If thats really the way you feel then why don't you go back to Africa?
 And funny that your rap idols dont mind touring all around the world yet dick heads like you act like only black americans should be allowed to listen to rap. Funny to see how many album sales would be if were limited to american only also.
 Not welcome? hmm not welcome on teh internet because of my country of origin? wow. You must be a Muslim also iam betting.
 If all us white people had attitudes like you then my country would'nt be getting over run buy blacks an Indians an asian an Arabs. so fuck off mate.
 So i guess that what i hate about Dubcnn is racist elitist dick heads like you mate. The sort of attitude that is why the entire world is anti American. And you do know that.
 But i still walk into the Vietnamese store with my fresh shaved head white skin and eat lunch with all my Vietnamese and Cambodian homies. mate.

you know nothing about women either. thats why your shrimp dick stay jerkin to anime.
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2013, 10:40:58 AM »

lmfao

bouli77

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2013, 03:31:04 PM »
1) the euro-bashing : i totally understand the criticism towards Euros for obvious reasons since a lot of us are giving us a bad name lol. but nowadays it seems like people blindly assume that whoever doesn't agree with them, or adopts a shameful behavior and has ridiculous opinions is a euro and blames whatever flaw they have on the alleged "euroness" of the person. it's pretty pathetic if you ask me, especially when you try to argue rationally with people. shit is getting old.

2) the lack of diversity in subject matters, and the redundance of the polls and topics, especially in the West Coast forum.

3) the bigotry of some members.

4) the spambots

other than that, dubcc is a nice place to procrastinate at, plenty of comedy and the Train of Thought section and others serious topics are always very interesting reads thanks to solid contributors such as M Dogg, Virtuoso, Jrome, Sikotic, Cham, etc.

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2013, 11:11:00 PM »
i know about you bish wigga