Author Topic: R.I.P. Sikotic  (Read 2519 times)

Okka

R.I.P. Sikotic
« on: March 12, 2013, 01:34:50 PM »
I wonder what happened to him.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: R.I.P. Sikotic
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 01:52:36 PM »
tanlocc sent his mexican cartel to scare the black out of him

Will_B

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 02:25:29 PM »
RIP

Did Infinite finally show up as his workplace with Del-Dog and Too Cool?

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 02:44:41 PM »
he always does that...leaves for a while then comes back.

this shiet can get time consuming.

Okka

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 04:14:16 PM »
I just spoke to an clairvoyant and i was informed that Sikotic is around.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 09:28:49 PM »
Sik is alive n well. Sik just been mad busy and not too compelled to post on a forum where my posts are subject to be deleted da regalur. Sik is this close to pullin a Lebron and taking his talents somewhere else where they're more appreciated.

Shout outs to the good and decent mods who put it down: Okka, Mo Z. Dizzle, KDub…and that's about it. And no Sik didn't leave anyone out. Everyone else is weak.

Shout out to the OGs: AG, M Dogg, Bananas, Jrome, the almighty forum legend, King of Greater LA, hell even Infinite. Ain't too many of us left and even if Sik got beef with ya, we still go back.

Da Sauce crew…it ain't over til it's over cocksuckas.

And some of you newer niggas are aight too. Billy B, Krazysumwhat, OG Classic Material, Hack, Russ Bell, etc.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2013, 09:56:34 PM »
 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 10:01:28 PM »
welcome back Sik

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2013, 11:39:27 PM »

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2013, 11:51:07 PM »
What's good Sik? We do need to take our talents somewhere else... Dubcc is dead as far as im concerned
The West is Back

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2013, 11:54:31 PM »
he was only logged out for 2 weeks...don't you have to go a month to be MIA status?  like Rapsodie aka Spice 2

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2013, 12:07:25 AM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2013, 03:27:35 AM »
Sik is alive n well. Sik just been mad busy and not too compelled to post on a forum where my posts are subject to be deleted da regalur. Sik is this close to pullin a Lebron and taking his talents somewhere else where they're more appreciated.

Shout outs to the good and decent mods who put it down: Okka, Mo Z. Dizzle, KDub…and that's about it. And no Sik didn't leave anyone out. Everyone else is weak.

Shout out to the OGs: AG, M Dogg, Bananas, Jrome, the almighty forum legend, King of Greater LA, hell even Infinite. Ain't too many of us left and even if Sik got beef with ya, we still go back.

Da Sauce crew…it ain't over til it's over cocksuckas.

And some of you newer niggas are aight too. Billy B, Krazysumwhat, OG Classic Material, Hack, Russ Bell, etc.

dumb negroide, I'M THE ALMIGHY FORUM LEGEND.
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Fraxxx

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2013, 04:37:29 AM »

Just yesterday I noticed that K.Dub hasn't logged in since last August. Too many good people lost...
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Okka

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2013, 05:53:09 AM »
he was only logged out for 2 weeks...don't you have to go a month to be MIA status?  like Rapsodie aka Spice 2

After you was gone for a week people already thought that Tanner's people kidnapped you.