Author Topic: R.I.P. Sikotic  (Read 2522 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: R.I.P. Sikotic
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2013, 12:12:31 AM »
but u still exposed an entire nation of people to the dub as racist, my friend.

Like you should be kidnapped and murdered savagely, not because you are a fuckin jew....you should be slaughtered because you are an insignificant and useless waste of cum.
Your mother should be impaled, don't you know why she's always away from home ?
The answer is here:
http://www.thefloridamandingosclub.com/
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2013, 12:15:12 AM »

Like you should be kidnapped and murdered savagely, not because you are a fuckin jew....you should be slaughtered because you are an insignificant and useless waste of cum.
Your mother should be impaled, don't you know why she's always away from home ?
The answer is here:
http://www.thefloridamandingosclub.com/

dont forget, elano. your words hold a lot of weight here. u can single-handedly change the perception of italians to an entire group of people (west coast rap fans from europe). watch what u say out of anger, because italians will suffer.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2013, 12:49:00 AM »
Shut hup and be ashamed of your mother.
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2013, 06:04:07 AM »

the torah says respect for parents is 1 of the most important things in life, elano.

i'm not dissing u, believe me. i think ur a cool guy. i just think you've gotten a little angry, considering u used to call everyone who dissed peoples families on here "lowlife sons of bitches who deserve ass cancer"

also, u have a beautiful booty in ya sig, so it prevents me from gettin mad at your insults, even if you do hate blacks and jews.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2013, 06:14:21 AM »
elano is boss status.

if infact you are lucky enough to warrant him dissing your mother you should be aware that in itself is a privilege.

rip sik aka brendan

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2013, 07:07:04 AM »
elano is boss status.

if infact you are lucky enough to warrant him dissing your mother you should be aware that in itself is a privilege.

rip sik aka brendan

i'm just stating a fact, she's a full fledged member/slave of the florida mandingos club and a long time member/slave of several other clubs.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2013, 09:37:38 AM »
elano is boss status.

rip sik aka brendan

i'm just stating a fact, she's a full fledged member/slave of the florida mandingos club and a long time member/slave of several other clubs.

Elano word on the strada is that you have lost some weight since your Gunit piece rocking days.  True story?

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2013, 11:55:24 AM »
elano is boss status.

rip sik aka brendan

Elano, now why would u know the ins and outs of the mandingo club? I thought u werent fond of "monkeys"??

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2013, 02:06:18 PM »
elano is boss status.

rip sik aka brendan

Elano, now why would u know the ins and outs of the mandingo club? I thought u werent fond of "monkeys"??
hahahahahahaha
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Remedy360

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2013, 01:06:09 AM »

the torah says respect for parents is 1 of the most important things in life, elano.

i'm not dissing u, believe me. i think ur a cool guy. i just think you've gotten a little angry, considering u used to call everyone who dissed peoples families on here "lowlife sons of bitches who deserve ass cancer"

also, u have a beautiful booty in ya sig, so it prevents me from gettin mad at your insults, even if you do hate blacks and jews.

He hopes that your shitty family dies in a fire.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2013, 10:35:30 AM »
i heard in the wop village where elano lives in italia, they consider black dick a delicacy.

play on playa
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Will_B

« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2013, 02:51:38 PM »
elano is ruthless. tougher than most, i'll give him that.

LOL at the idea that was ever a secret

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2013, 06:12:02 PM »
i heard in the wop village where elano lives in italia, they consider black dick a delicacy.

play on playa

lmfao

florida mandingo club rofl

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2013, 06:18:31 PM »
we don't tolerate racism on the dub

only making fun of the gays, jews, mentally retarded and midgets.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2013, 10:25:18 PM »

play on playa

Maybe in the trailer park where you live with your mother, i heard she's not racist when it comes down to suck dicks.