Author Topic: Picture Me Trollin' - The best dubcc troll?  (Read 970 times)

Sccit

Re: Picture Me Trollin' - The best dubcc troll?
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2013, 11:54:29 PM »
Wasn't AC Grundy the originally Tanner?

Rick Venom is one of my favorite trolls right now.

yea, they used to call him danny tanner lmao

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2013, 12:03:31 AM »

only on dubcc, a place full of palefaces, would a diss because of the inferred whiteness be such a terrible thing.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2013, 01:36:28 AM »

only on dubcc, a place full of palefaces, would a diss because of the inferred whiteness be such a terrible thing.

they called him danny tanner cuz of the way he acted

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2013, 10:36:09 AM »

they called him danny tanner cuz of the way he acted

He sort of looked like him too. Lol, but I bet Grungys credit score was higher.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2013, 10:54:25 AM »
So since I completely missed all of this (okay I was around and read it but really wasn't following it carefully) let me get this straight. Grundy had changed his name to Tanner after Danny Tanner, which I remember, and he sucked a dude off, which I remember hearing about, to get with a girl. Now he's gone and there is a troll Tanner around who comes by every now and then. Am I getting this all right?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2013, 11:02:57 AM »
So since I completely missed all of this (okay I was around and read it but really wasn't following it carefully) let me get this straight. Grundy had changed his name to Tanner after Danny Tanner, which I remember, and he sucked a dude off, which I remember hearing about, to get with a girl. Now he's gone and there is a troll Tanner around who comes by every now and then. Am I getting this all right?

No, you are incorrect.  Grungy left because his credit score was too high.  Tanner is a dude that got bossed up by a dude to try and get some pussy....I know, very strange logic....anyways, he still pops up from time to time in an attempt to justify putting his penis in a mans mouth.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2013, 11:25:42 AM »
so grundy and tanner both sucked a dick at the same time? were they with elano at the floridian mandingo club?

its a small world afterall.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2013, 11:29:20 AM »
so grundy and tanner both sucked a dick at the same time? were they with elano at the floridian mandingo club?

its a small world afterall.

Hahahaha watch out.  If you live further than a ten hour drive and if there is a basketball court near you you may get fucked up for saying Grungy sucked a dick. :(

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2013, 11:32:03 AM »

No, you are incorrect.  Grungy left because his credit score was too high.  Tanner is a dude that got bossed up by a dude to try and get some pussy....I know, very strange logic....anyways, he still pops up from time to time in an attempt to justify putting his penis in a mans mouth.

tanner's most recent account was "CHINKALOTCC" which he made racist rants about Looney.  For a gay guy he's not very progressive, is he?

tanner has also posted under

gwhob aka "datthrowbaccmusic"
DTG Entertainment
Mike Toreno

and probably another 10 alias's.  he deletes them all every few months to try to "hide his tracks" so to speak.  He'll be back, you can bank on that.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2013, 11:35:09 AM »

tanner's most recent account was "CHINKALOTCC" which he made racist rants about Looney.  For a gay guy he's not very progressive, is he?

tanner has also posted under

gwhob aka "datthrowbaccmusic"
DTG Entertainment
Mike Toreno

and probably another 10 alias's.  he deletes them all every few months to try to "hide his tracks" so to speak.  He'll be back, you can bank on that.

He's gotta be behind that one TRG boyz or something like that.  Always pops up to whoride Looney.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2013, 11:37:59 AM »
never thought of that but he's def the one behind Gollum that followed Rapsodie around lol

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2013, 12:14:11 PM »
tanners from the south right? that fuckin trailer park hick is probably still in denial that he likes dick. backwards ass inbred fuck
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2013, 12:16:15 PM »

Credit score was too high?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2013, 12:17:08 PM »

Credit score was too high?

AC Grundy made a post here bragging on some "yeah i might not get the good looking girls but i have a good credit score so i'll win in the long run"  type of shit

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2013, 12:18:30 PM »
tanners from the south right? that fuckin trailer park hick is probably still in denial that he likes dick. backwards ass inbred fuck

he's from tennessee but moved out to Los Angeles.  this is most likely to live out his wigger dreams of reconstructing Death Row records.

he dreams of running into Snoop at the Wal mart on Crenshaw blvd and trying to turn snoop gay.