Author Topic: Psychological Advice Needed: (help a brother out)  (Read 419 times)

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Psychological Advice Needed: (help a brother o
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2002, 08:06:42 AM »
my observations from your behaviour is that u lack direction in life and also you are very confused and thereby u have so many thoughts cluttered up in your mind, and hence you want to do so much and you lack prioritizing things you want to do

thatz wat i think ..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2002, 11:55:30 AM »
I think my Theory was more practical then the rest
lol
peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2013, 11:00:10 AM »
actually homey its your brains way of telling you that it would rather be doing something else,so when you find youself driving away from a basketball game and you wanted to play maybe there is someone there that is causing you to leave........as for the rest of it,if you are not getting a chance to be who you are spiritually then the rest of you has decided that it can change too...........You are going to have too see what it is,and who it is you arew avoiding in life before you will be able to stop avoiding them............

Goddamn if Queen isn't a damn psychic!  She called Brian on avoiding his son before he even had him!!!!

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: Psychological Advice Needed: (help a brother out)
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2013, 11:24:35 AM »
you might wanna drive off a cliff next time
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2013, 11:33:50 AM »
actually homey its your brains way of telling you that it would rather be doing something else,so when you find youself driving away from a basketball game and you wanted to play maybe there is someone there that is causing you to leave........as for the rest of it,if you are not getting a chance to be who you are spiritually then the rest of you has decided that it can change too...........You are going to have too see what it is,and who it is you arew avoiding in life before you will be able to stop avoiding them............

Goddamn if Queen isn't a damn psychic!  She called Brian on avoiding his son before he even had him!!!!
8) lmao

Lightz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2013, 12:01:35 PM »
Thanks for the advice ya'll.... it helps... I think you are all right at the same time.  Like Trauma, Techniec, and Sikotic said, I need to start smaller, prioritize and promise myself I'll go through with it.  And like Tom said, I need time for myself to think things through without having to deal with people stressing me.  But I think the one that stuck with me the most is what tha 7th said.  Because I ain't really thought of that one.  I need to dig deeper into my mind and soul and search for answers and motivations.  I need to look internally for answers instead of externally. We'll see if things improve, thanks ya'll.
I felt this way yesterday
you asking for advice helped me out