Author Topic: Who DOESN'T Smoke Weed?  (Read 981 times)

Sccit

Re: Who DOESN'T Smoke Weed?
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2013, 06:08:13 PM »
Good topic.

I don't smoke.  I tried some weak ass shit one time when I was in high school, and only caught a panic attack lol.  I never fucked with it after that.  I'm sure I wasn't even high, but I was shook like Krazy when he sees Chris Hansen.

foreal? u seem like a cat who'd be cool 2 blaze up with.....so u havent tried it since high school? why not, u scared of gettin another panic attack? :-X that stress lookin shiet they gave you probably wasnt even weed...coulda been salvia for all u know.

it's about that time for u to try some good OG and see where it takes ya. times change.  8)

Yeah I think it was just some mexican brown shake lol.  Anyhow, I'm sure that the shit today would have me jumping out of a window anxious so I'm not sure about any OG shit, is there a BG strain lol?

its usually sativa that induces anxiety, start off with a good indica...bubba, afghani, master kush - one of those. wont hit u as hard as og, and u can work ya way up 8)

i highly doubt ud get a panic attack, it was probably ur environment or some shit.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2013, 12:45:56 PM »
Gave up weed after college. I'm a married man with a good job and a kid. Also, Minnesota kindbud is alright but not like Cali.

and whys that...do u feel you wouldnt be able to support your kids or hold a job if ya smoked?

You can't understand dumb jew, you never had a job.
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2013, 01:05:28 PM »
Gave up weed after college. I'm a married man with a good job and a kid. Also, Minnesota kindbud is alright but not like Cali.

and whys that...do u feel you wouldnt be able to support your kids or hold a job if ya smoked?

what does that have to do with smokin trees?..u know damn well that being the president of the floridian mandingo club doesnt require drug tests, elano

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2013, 01:40:25 PM »
NiK never had a job??

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2013, 02:01:23 PM »

what does that have to do with smokin trees?..u know damn well that being the president of the floridian mandingo club doesnt require drug tests, elano
all those painkillers he takes when theyre done with him, aint no way he's passin a piss test at no regular job.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2013, 02:46:11 PM »
Dude, I have a job, I love being sober when I play with my kid. It's just a life choice. Back when I was writing keystyles here everyday, I did most of that high. Hell I would freestyle on my college radio station for 15-20 minutes straight high. But that was then, this is now.

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2013, 02:55:50 PM »
NiK never had a job??

come on, hack.. u better than that

bouli77

« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2013, 03:46:52 PM »
Alright, we all know we've had thousands of weed threads in this mufucka by now...but heres a different one.

who here doesn't smoke weed?....and whats ur reasoning?? everyone brags about the good they smoke, i wanna know who stays away from the herb and why ???

I don't, never liked the concept of "smoking", everybody in my family smoked when i was younger, hated that shit, i guess it traumatized me, the smell, everything. even though weed does smell good in my opinion (unlike cigarettes). never wanted to try really especially where I live, I heard it's mostly chemical and I don't want to actually spend my money on it and support the dealers, not that I don't condone what they do (afterall there is a high demand for it, more than what they can supply) but I hate how some take pride in making money off of older, more serious type of cats . I guess living in Cali is a totally different experience and when I go there, I might try, but I've been to Amsterdam and haven't tried either, well I just took one toke cause I was forced by my friends lol and I didn't like it, I guess it wasn't enough to have any effect.

Desert Lord

« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2013, 06:47:54 PM »
shit man, i'm on a motherfuckin' piss-test next week, got to do that shit for my fuckin drivers license  >:(

ELANOS DRUNKEN FATHER

« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2013, 07:05:45 PM »
ELANO CANT SMOKE WEED CUZ IT MAKES HIM OUT OF BREATH

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2013, 07:41:51 PM »
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

ELANOS DRUNKEN FATHER

« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2013, 07:55:13 PM »
NiK never had a job??

No  :D

YOU NEVER HAD A JOB U PIECE OF SHIT FREELOADER ALWAYS ASKIN UR FAT MAMA FOR MONEY

ELANO YO MAMA SO FAT PEOPLE RUN AROUND HER FOR EXERCIZE AND GET LOST

NOW GO MOW THE LAWN U WORTHLESS FUCKFACE OF A SON

Remedy360

« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2013, 09:24:59 PM »
Used to smoke all the time, not so much anymore. Personally I've been doing a lot better at a number of things since I stopped smoking regularly, and there's obviously other factors that go into that but I just figure why switch it up now. If a friend is rolling a blunt or joint I might take a puff or two but it's not really something I spend money on anymore.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2013, 10:07:39 PM »
NiK never had a job??

No  :D

YOU NEVER HAD A JOB U PIECE OF SHIT FREELOADER ALWAYS ASKIN UR FAT MAMA FOR MONEY

ELANO YO MAMA SO FAT PEOPLE RUN AROUND HER FOR EXERCIZE AND GET LOST

NOW GO MOW THE LAWN U WORTHLESS FUCKFACE OF A SON

swe iz active

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2013, 11:40:35 PM »
Daily, but i only smoke hash.. Here in Sweden we don't got the Cali standard weed.. But we got the maroccan standard hash 8) 8)