Author Topic: ELANOS MOTHER HAS TITS ON HER BACK  (Read 7725 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dumb wilson is a cock smoker
« Reply #180 on: March 20, 2013, 10:49:55 PM »
why do you collect pictures of NIK's brother Alone-O?

you got like 5 family albums worth of them shits

like i told you before, pictures of that fag are all over THE INTERNET.
i know that you like to touch your little tiny dick over those pictures, fuckin faggot
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

ELANOS GREASY MOTHER

• Lil Geezy
Re: ELANOS MOTHER HAS TITS ON HER BACK
« Reply #181 on: March 20, 2013, 10:58:14 PM »
HOW DARE THOU ACCUSE MY DEAR BIG BONED SON OF BEING GAY

NOW COME GET YOUR MEATBALLS ELANO LUNCH IS SERVED!

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #182 on: March 20, 2013, 11:01:43 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

ELANOS GREASY MOTHER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #183 on: March 20, 2013, 11:08:30 PM »
HOW MANY POUNDS OF MEAT BALLS DO YOU WANT SON  MOMMY MADE PLENTY FOR MY LITTLE MUNCHKIN

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #184 on: March 20, 2013, 11:12:44 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #185 on: March 21, 2013, 01:08:03 AM »
HOW MANY POUNDS OF MEAT BALLS DO YOU WANT SON  MOMMY MADE PLENTY FOR MY LITTLE MUNCHKIN

lmao @ that avatar

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #186 on: March 21, 2013, 06:45:17 AM »
no elanos my homie...i think yall are suckers for ganging up on him.

i find it kind of funny how the majority of the collective of cats going at him are on some bandwagon shit. most of you guys are cats that have already been turned out by the gspot and you find commrodery in trying to inflict that shame on some one else...

some of yall have legitimate issues and a long history of beefing with him some of yall are clearly just glad they arent the flavor of the month...

fall back half of you fucks aint got no room to diss nobody. imma start riding for my nigga big 'lane.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #187 on: March 21, 2013, 06:53:19 AM »
i find it kind of funny how the majority of the collective of cats going at him are on some bandwagon shit.

you are completely on point.

Will_B

« Reply #188 on: March 21, 2013, 07:40:17 AM »
i find it kind of funny how the majority of the collective of cats going at him are on some bandwagon shit.

you are completely on point.

KP always rides for his boys (no homo)

Gotta salute that shit

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #189 on: March 21, 2013, 09:09:25 AM »
your one of the main cunts muscles im talking about pussyhole...im glad you felt the need to post after reading that.

and that weak ass exposure doesn't negate the fact you still deleted his links.

p.s. no one likes you wigger.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #190 on: March 21, 2013, 01:35:54 PM »
Will B did you really delete those links?

you can tell us now....Mike's gone lol

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #191 on: March 21, 2013, 03:15:11 PM »

i find it kind of funny how the majority of the collective of cats going at him are on some bandwagon shit. most of you guys are cats that have already been turned out by the gspot and you find commrodery in trying to inflict that shame on some one else...

some of yall have legitimate issues and a long history of beefing with him some of yall are clearly just glad they arent the flavor of the month...

fall back half of you fucks aint got no room to diss nobody. imma start riding for my nigga big 'lane.

How can the real support the fake? 

If you ride with Elamo, yous a bitch too. 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #192 on: March 21, 2013, 03:19:42 PM »
yeah i can't see any valid reason to support the Florida Mandingo boy

Sccit

« Reply #193 on: March 21, 2013, 03:53:50 PM »

i actually liked elano...but when he started calling blacks "monkeys" and then resorted to posting family pics when i shitted on him for bein racist (when i clearly remember him talking down to those who resorted to family pics back n the days, saying it's wrong and all that shiet).... thats when i realized he had some work to do before we can truly reach the full potential of our inevitable friendship. when he resorted to the family pics due to his anger and then pmed me to stop making fun of him for talking about mandingo clubs, that was when the meltdown was complete. but other than that, elano's the homie.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #194 on: March 21, 2013, 03:55:13 PM »

i actually liked elano...but when he started calling blacks "monkeys" and then resorted to posting family pics when i shitted on him for bein racist (when i clearly remember him talking down to those who resorted to family pics back n the days, saying it's wrong and all that shiet).... thats when i realized he had some work to do before we can truly reach the full potential of our inevitable friendship. when he resorted to the family pics due to his anger and then pmed me to stop making fun of him, that was when the meltdown was complete. but other than that, elano's the homie.

NIK i think Elano has like 50 family photo albums of yours  lol