Author Topic: ELANOS MOTHER HAS TITS ON HER BACK  (Read 7599 times)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: ELANOS MOTHER HAS TITS ON HER BACK
« Reply #195 on: March 21, 2013, 04:39:12 PM »
wasnt the wop calling  black people on the forum the n word too?
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #196 on: March 21, 2013, 04:41:12 PM »
wasnt the wop calling  black people on the forum the n word too?

yes

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #197 on: March 21, 2013, 04:45:14 PM »
sikotic you look like a retarded monkey.
I'm in morning over Elano, Elano. Please respect me during this trying time.

if anyone wants to stand up for this guy after calling out our resident hero Sikotic a "retarded monkey" then that's on them i guess

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #198 on: March 21, 2013, 05:20:49 PM »
poor sikotic. the last thing that white washed midget would wanna be called is anything related to black people.

elano is part monkey. ask the moors.

im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #199 on: March 21, 2013, 08:10:30 PM »
poor sikotic. the last thing that white washed midget would wanna be called is anything related to black people.

elano is part monkey. ask the moors.

it didn't stop there

LMAO,LMFAO,ROTFL brendan.
you can post all the pics of the white crackheads that you have on your computer, I DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK.
you are arguing about a wonderful girl like k.hutcherson, i'm embarassed every time i waste my time with a negroide like you, not only a retarded monkey but even a fucking homosexual.

now again, WHO in their right mind would stick up for this racist?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #200 on: March 21, 2013, 09:24:44 PM »
my nigga big 'lane is in the clear yall have called him every italian slur in the book just like niks called sik  and me a monkey and a jig when he thought i was black...i called him a kike and all kinds of shit yall are the ones putting black niggas on pedastole why is it ok to shit on all the other races when most of yall are honkeys anyways, how much black dick is on yall breath?

i hate certain qualities about all races even the ones im a part of...equal opportunity hatred for all yall niggas lol

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #201 on: March 21, 2013, 09:36:14 PM »
elano is a big boy

he dont need no captain save-a-wop

he does need a big strong mandingo to hold him down tho

im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #202 on: March 21, 2013, 09:42:20 PM »
my nigga big 'lane is in the clear yall have called him every italian slur in the book just like niks called sik  and me a monkey and a jig when he thought i was black...i called him a kike and all kinds of shit yall are the ones putting black niggas on pedastole why is it ok to shit on all the other races when most of yall are honkeys anyways, how much black dick is on yall breath?

i hate certain qualities about all races even the ones im a part of...equal opportunity hatred for all yall niggas lol

yea, but thats all in jokes, elano literally is racist towards black people, he said "stop postin monkeys" when i posted up some fine black pussy and he genuinely feels that way. duno how u can defend that? like i said, he's the homie, but when someone come outa pocket, it's alright 2 put em in check.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #203 on: March 21, 2013, 09:43:06 PM »
I can call Elano a wop because my grandparents came from Italy

Elano shouldn't be calling Sik a "negroid" or "monkey" period...but he's too dumb to know any better.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #204 on: March 21, 2013, 09:43:23 PM »

he dont need no captain save-a-wop

LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #205 on: March 21, 2013, 10:18:18 PM »
i got all kinda euro blood pumping through my veins. im sure some of it is italian so its all good.

WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP

im from Poland
LOL!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #206 on: March 21, 2013, 10:19:17 PM »

yea, but thats all in jokes, elano literally is racist towards black people, he said "stop postin monkeys" when i posted up some fine black pussy and he genuinely feels that way. duno how u can defend that? like i said, he's the homie, but when someone come outa pocket, it's alright 2 put em in check.

nik you and me are civil and id even say were cool but at one point did i not talk about slapping your mother in the face with my cock? did you not repeatedly tell me in detail exactly how you would fornicate with my daughter lol? i dont give a fuck man, its just the net...weve all said and done some pretty heinous shit to each other but at the end of the day it kinda feels like a big dysfunctional family sometimes because we been at it so damn long lmao i aint never had ongoing grudges with street niggas like that lol we either handle that shit or beef gets squashed on the net cats hold grudges like nothing ive ever seen. myself included...certain cats i dont think i could ever respect because i dont feel ike they respect themselves.

im high as fuck and im rambling

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #207 on: March 21, 2013, 10:44:27 PM »
 king smokin the good shit

im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #208 on: March 21, 2013, 10:54:25 PM »

nik you and me are civil and id even say were cool but at one point did i not talk about slapping your mother in the face with my cock? did you not repeatedly tell me in detail exactly how you would fornicate with my daughter lol? i dont give a fuck man, its just the net...weve all said and done some pretty heinous shit to each other but at the end of the day it kinda feels like a big dysfunctional family sometimes because we been at it so damn long lmao i aint never had ongoing grudges with street niggas like that lol we either handle that shit or beef gets squashed on the net cats hold grudges like nothing ive ever seen. myself included...certain cats i dont think i could ever respect because i dont feel ike they respect themselves.

yea, but thats us just tryna shit on each other...elano is genuinely a racist italian with deep rooted insecurities. is it really that hard to see? i like him, but i gotta call it like it see it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #209 on: March 21, 2013, 11:33:42 PM »

yea, but thats us just tryna shit on each other...elano is genuinely a racist italian with deep rooted insecurities. is it really that hard to see? i like him, but i gotta call it like it see it.

hes not american so maybe he doesnt have a sense of history of the plight of african americans i cant call it but i can say weve done shit like wished his family death in a house fire and when it hits that point id say its all fair game. we made elano like this find his early posts he was mad chill