Author Topic: Compton Menace Beats Up YG???  (Read 1963 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Compton Menace Beats Up YG???
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2013, 03:18:08 PM »
Youre a racist.

Clear as day.
i'm not racist i love white people.  8)

Take today and go thank a white person for being him/herself today.

Thats step 1 in your reparations. 
LMFAO how about i go bag a bad ass pawg to sit on my face ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2013, 03:26:32 PM »
Youre a racist.

Clear as day.

well, we do have the best looking women, so happy hunting.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2013, 03:28:40 PM »
Youre a racist.

Clear as day.

well, we do have the best looking women, so happy hunting.

not the best but damn it's some bad ass thick ones out there.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2013, 05:51:27 PM »
You're an idiot bro that basketball player who so prominently shows in your post every time you post is a gang member . He go by Stak5 in his raps . He misguided but never the less he claim sets but I guess sense he play ball he not a scum bag low life degenerate ?

Well hes not out shooting people and slanging, hes out making a difference in his community through basketball camps and being a role model of how to be a success the right way.  Which you and your lackeys know nothing about, obviously.
Mothafucka he got in trouble cuz he didn't want to wear the uniform of his team because it had blue in it .
All his music is gang banging so how is that making a difference ? You a lame and never everbeen around nothing street so why are
talking about something you know nothing about . Looks to me like you let a gang member that are entertainers off the hook .

Nice try.  I have stated and will state again that gang members who are hurting society are POS.  And most of them do.  Is that really up for debate?  No, seriously.  I want you to think about that question and answer it.

And about steve jack, hes obviously not out hurting his community, hes helping it in the ways i mentioned above.  he does promote that ignorant shit in his music, yeah ive heard it.  but the man is at least doing something other than being a succubus, waay more than your average athlete and a helluva lot more than the dude slanging drugs on a street corner.  which i can respect. 

So for you to think i should respect gang members because i like the warriors and had jackson as one of my favorite players is pretty ridiculous.  cmon, really.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2013, 06:12:01 PM »
this is pathetic, i know not many of us are 13 years old anymore.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2013, 07:36:48 PM »
this is pathetic, i know not many of us are 13 years old anymore.

Its honestly crazy to me that people actually stick up for gang members.  And funny that they think these rappers are legit gang members.  I mean, do motherfuckers not know rap is entertainment?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 07:43:17 PM by Russell Bell »

Remedy360

« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2013, 07:42:46 PM »
You're an idiot bro that basketball player who so prominently shows in your post every time you post is a gang member . He go by Stak5 in his raps . He misguided but never the less he claim sets but I guess sense he play ball he not a scum bag low life degenerate ?

Well hes not out shooting people and slanging, hes out making a difference in his community through basketball camps and being a role model of how to be a success the right way.  Which you and your lackeys know nothing about, obviously.
Mothafucka he got in trouble cuz he didn't want to wear the uniform of his team because it had blue in it .
All his music is gang banging so how is that making a difference ? You a lame and never everbeen around nothing street so why are
talking about something you know nothing about . Looks to me like you let a gang member that are entertainers off the hook .

Nice try.  I have stated and will state again that gang members who are hurting society are POS.  And most of them do.  Is that really up for debate?  No, seriously.  I want you to think about that question and answer it.

And about steve jack, hes obviously not out hurting his community, hes helping it in the ways i mentioned above.  he does promote that ignorant shit in his music, yeah ive heard it.  but the man is at least doing something other than being a succubus, waay more than your average athlete and a helluva lot more than the dude slanging drugs on a street corner.  which i can respect. 

So for you to think i should respect gang members because i like the warriors and had jackson as one of my favorite players is pretty ridiculous.  cmon, really.

I honestly thought you had that Jackson picture because it was funny lol

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2013, 10:06:28 PM »

I honestly thought you had that Jackson picture because it was funny lol

well yeah that too.

he looks like a child molester in that pic lol.

Remedy360

« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2013, 11:43:31 PM »
^ LOL, no joke.

Jbladez23

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2013, 11:05:02 AM »
U guys r some.stupid muthafuckas,,, this should be the he bitch thread cuz both of u.r he bitches.. Get a life and get off this forum

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2013, 11:44:22 AM »
U guys r some.stupid muthafuckas,,, this should be the he bitch thread cuz both of u.r he bitches.. Get a life and get off this forum

Are you from the Norwegian Rollerblading 20s Gang, and therefore take offense to my verbal raping of gang members and gang posers on this forum?

The_Offence

« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2013, 06:06:28 AM »

Are you from the Norwegian Rollerblading 20s Gang, and therefore take offense to my verbal raping of gang members and gang posers on this forum?

this man said the Norwegian Rollerblading 20s Gang ;D ;D ;D

MarshColin

« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2013, 01:49:34 PM »
The issue is, no the fact is, that most gang members are POS's and all gang members hurt the society that we all have to live in.

I don't think you or the statement you made here are racist, but what you're saying is pretty ignorant. Yes it's true gangs hurt society and gang members do very shitty things, but it's so much deeper than that. You're acting like it's cut and dry and it's not at all.

It's not like they lead a completely normal life and then wake up one day and decide they want to be a gang member and do bad things. They are born into poverty, they lack positive rolemodels and good education, and they're brainwashed at young ages by the gangs that run the streets they live in. It's all they know.

I would never defend the things gang members do, but there's reasons that they end up doing those bad things, so you should try to understand it first before judging them for it.

Fraxxx

« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2013, 07:59:31 AM »
The issue is, no the fact is, that most gang members are POS's and all gang members hurt the society that we all have to live in.

I don't think you or the statement you made here are racist, but what you're saying is pretty ignorant. Yes it's true gangs hurt society and gang members do very shitty things, but it's so much deeper than that. You're acting like it's cut and dry and it's not at all.

It's not like they lead a completely normal life and then wake up one day and decide they want to be a gang member and do bad things. They are born into poverty, they lack positive rolemodels and good education, and they're brainwashed at young ages by the gangs that run the streets they live in. It's all they know.

I would never defend the things gang members do, but there's reasons that they end up doing those bad things, so you should try to understand it first before judging them for it.

True! While you surely can't deny personal responsebility you also can't ignore the circumstances. People are often weak and stupid, unfortunately.
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

MAYORR

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2013, 06:58:05 PM »
Dont believe everything you hear...that never happenedYG on tour & Nenace been in Florida the end!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2013, 12:08:27 AM »

But see, the thing is, I do take all that into consideration.  And to me, my family and property are more important to me than the backstory on the guy whos breaking into my house.  So while I can feel kinda bad for those who have to make tough choices growing up, that doesnt change who they are NOW, and how it effects all of us.

You shouldnt have to say "you know, gang members have it rough" before everytime you say "gang members are POS's".  But, on here, and in some places in real life, I guess that makes you a racist.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 12:13:58 AM by Russell Bell »

MAYORR

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2013, 11:51:54 PM »
 :o I was wrong...YG told Menace @ SXSW let me talk to you outside & when they got outside Compton Menace tried to dopefiend him it didn't work they locked up (fought) & Menace was telling people get this nigga off me...then went to twitter like The Game would do to say he beat up YG...IT BOIL'S DOWN TO JEALOUSY THEY ARE FROM RIVAL HOOD'S DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET & YG'S BLOWING & HE'S JUST LOOKING LIKE GAME'S HENCHMAN.