Author Topic: Compton Menace Beats Up YG???  (Read 2676 times)

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Compton Menace Beats Up YG???
« on: March 17, 2013, 01:31:00 PM »
From What I Heard Compton Menace Beat up YG last night while DJ Mustard watched..

Menace Tweet:
https://twitter.com/CHIEFYBWS/status/313158939627905024
https://twitter.com/ComptonMenace/status/313177866693120000
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 01:35:55 PM by kolaboy »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Compton Menace Beats Up YG???
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 01:32:33 PM »
OH SHIT. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 04:40:47 PM »
YG's cold hope not

papa-smurf

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 07:54:15 AM »
compton meanace a grown as 34 year old man fighting lil ass YG.thats like 50 cent fighting soulja boy.compton meanace bum ass dont get no credit for that shit.he lost points for that.

Okka

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 08:02:44 AM »
compton meanace a grown as 34 year old man fighting lil ass YG.thats like 50 cent fighting soulja boy.compton meanace bum ass dont get no credit for that shit.he lost points for that.

34? I remember readin' somewhere that he's like 20 somethin'.

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 10:33:50 AM »
thought they were cool?!

ABN

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 03:39:07 PM »
thought they were cool?!
Well they might've been cool at one time but their neighbourhoods have had beef for a long time and i think their issues comes from that more then anything. Shit Menace and them were talking shit saying that TTP can't hang out in their own neighbourhood without FTP coming through shooting shit up. Seems like some childish bullshit if you ask me but i don't gangbang....

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2013, 04:06:56 PM »
If you do something on behalf of a gang, youre officially a hoe being pimped. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2013, 04:44:31 PM »
Mustard on tha beat hoe?

papa-smurf

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2013, 06:20:09 PM »
thought they were cool?!
Well they might've been cool at one time but their neighbourhoods have had beef for a long time and i think their issues comes from that more then anything. Shit Menace and them were talking shit saying that TTP can't hang out in their own neighbourhood without FTP coming through shooting shit up. Seems like some childish bullshit if you ask me but i don't gangbang....

i didnt know they hoods was beefing.menace a bigger cowrad than i thought because he chose to go at some lil nigg alike YG instead of going at dj quik! dj quik from TTP

Okka

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2013, 07:04:16 PM »
thought they were cool?!

i didnt know they hoods was beefing.menace a bigger cowrad than i thought because he chose to go at some lil nigg alike YG instead of going at dj quik! dj quik from TTP

What you talkin' about? Quik is skinny just like YG is.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2013, 10:56:13 PM »
You can tell ya'll ain't never gang banged or know how the streets work except Cowboy and maybe Okka .
Bunch of Herb ass niggas and wiggas commenting plus Euro fags . The streets never cut and dry like it seem .

Ive never been part of a gang, and I know that its a place for low self esteem losers who ruin our society with their bickering, poor decisions, pooping out kids that gum up the school and welfare system, and their general malaise toward everyone. 

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2013, 11:19:47 PM »
You can tell ya'll ain't never gang banged or know how the streets work except Cowboy and maybe Okka .
Bunch of Herb ass niggas and wiggas commenting plus Euro fags . The streets never cut and dry like it seem .

It Can Get Deeper Than Rap At Times, Specially When The Artist Is Not As Mainstream As Others....   
But Most Blogers On Here Are Really Fans Of Music And Have No Clue Bout The Streets (Which Is Sad, For The Fact They Talk That Big Boy Talk About The Streets/Gangsta Rap)!!!
You Can't Throw DJ Quik Name Out There Like That Cuz He Ain't A Active Member... YG400 On The Other Hand, That Name Alone Is Pushing A Line For His Section!!!

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2013, 11:24:07 PM »
Ive never been part of a gang, and I know that its a place for low self esteem losers who ruin our society with their bickering, poor decisions, pooping out kids that gum up the school and welfare system, and their general malaise toward everyone. 

You Need To Slap The Shit Outta Yourself!!!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2013, 11:37:27 PM »

You Need To Slap The Shit Outta Yourself!!!

Which part wasnt true?