Author Topic: Compton Menace Beats Up YG???  (Read 2678 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Compton Menace Beats Up YG???
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2013, 03:24:45 AM »
IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY DON'T LISTEN TO THIS GANGSTER MUSIC THAT'S MADE BY THOSE LOW SELF ESTEEM LOSER'S FOR OTHER LOW SELF ESTEEM DEVIANTS AND MISCREANTS PLUS DEGENERATES .

So you mean to tell me people with high self value/esteem and those that give a shit about their families join gangs; groups that tear the fabric of their own communities and the surrounding ones apart?

And btw, I can enjoy all types of music.  I dont have to agree with what theyre doing outside of it.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

papa-smurf

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2013, 07:54:44 AM »
You can tell ya'll ain't never gang banged or know how the streets work except Cowboy and maybe Okka .
Bunch of Herb ass niggas and wiggas commenting plus Euro fags . The streets never cut and dry like it seem .

I started banging the hood when i was 8.I grew up in it because my family was in it & I know the gang banging life is not about shit.gang bangers killed more black than the KKK.dont get me wrong,we had fun at times.but the violence dont make up for it.gang banging now a days is watered down & lame.

papa-smurf

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2013, 07:55:57 AM »
thought they were cool?!
Well they might've been cool at one time but their neighbourhoods have had beef for a long time and i think their issues comes from that more then anything. Shit Menace and them were talking shit saying that TTP can't hang out in their own neighbourhood without FTP coming through shooting shit up. Seems like some childish bullshit if you ask me but i don't gangbang....

i didnt know they hoods was beefing.menace a bigger cowrad than i thought because he chose to go at some lil nigg alike YG instead of going at dj quik! dj quik from TTP

What you talkin' about? Quik is skinny just like YG is.

quik is not skinny like YG.YG is flimsy,YG is like  alil boy like soulja boy.quik a beatthe shit out of compton menace.

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2013, 08:35:04 AM »
Ive never been part of a gang, and I know that its a place for low self esteem losers who ruin our society with their bickering, poor decisions, pooping out kids that gum up the school and welfare system, and their general malaise toward everyone. 

You Need To Slap The Shit Outta Yourself!!!

Which part wasnt true?

Everything Your Stereotypical  Ass  Posted!!!
Stop Watching Gangland And Focus On Reality!!!

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2013, 09:49:47 AM »
Ive never been part of a gang, and I know that its a place for low self esteem losers who ruin our society with their bickering, poor decisions, pooping out kids that gum up the school and welfare system, and their general malaise toward everyone. 

Which part wasnt true?

im sayin doe!! so true lol niggaz watch gangland and think they a gang genius lol

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2013, 03:24:48 PM »

Which part wasnt true?

im sayin doe!! so true lol niggaz watch gangland and think they a gang genius lol

Try again.

Everything I said is spot on, and if you cant see it, then you havent grown up yet.

h2k4

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2013, 04:29:05 PM »
thought they were cool?!
Well they might've been cool at one time but their neighbourhoods have had beef for a long time and i think their issues comes from that more then anything. Shit Menace and them were talking shit saying that TTP can't hang out in their own neighbourhood without FTP coming through shooting shit up. Seems like some childish bullshit if you ask me but i don't gangbang....

i didnt know they hoods was beefing.menace a bigger cowrad than i thought because he chose to go at some lil nigg alike YG instead of going at dj quik! dj quik from TTP
SMH Quik is just as frail looking as YG.  These two have had problems before.  Tempers were calmed down because others stepped in but it looks like things came to a head at SXSW.  Apparently, DJ Mustard just stood there and watched as it happened, lol.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2013, 04:32:21 PM »
There's a guy named Compton Menace? Lmfao!!!

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2013, 09:31:54 AM »

Which part wasnt true?

Try again.

Everything I said is spot on, and if you cant see it, then you havent grown up yet.

i wasn't referring to you. did you see your name quoted? No so stfu and step. plus i agree with what u said anyways gangs are just misinformed kids who see the OG's

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2013, 10:03:11 PM »

Laugh Out Loud!!!

Which part wasnt true?

Try again.

i wasn't referring to you. did you see your name quoted? No so stfu and step. plus i agree with what u said anyways gangs are just misinformed kids who see the OG's

Uh, yeah u did quote me there dumbass.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2013, 08:38:44 AM »

Laugh Out Loud!!!

Which part wasnt true?

Try again.

i was referring to u responding to me when i never talked about you. so stop tryna be a smartazz

The_Offence

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2013, 12:14:46 PM »
i can see menace beating him down. look at menace, then look at YG. menace looks like a basketball player and YG is a lil skinny ass nigga you can push on the ground with 1 hand.. hit the gym lil nigga before you start acting up to niggas twice your size. 

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2013, 06:27:57 PM »

Laugh Out Loud!!!

Which part wasnt true?

Try again.

i was referring to u responding to me when i never talked about you. so stop tryna be a smartazz

My response was more towards kolaboy, who wants to defend gang members and act like anyone who doesnt defend gang members "just watches gangland".  Thats about as retarded of a comeback as you could make.  "Well, you must just watch this over-dramatized show about gang culture if you think gang members rob, kill, and generally fuck up their own society and anyone who comes in contact with them".  Well, thats actually exactly what they do.  I'm supposed to have respect and sympathy for those people and the people who enable that?  Bitch please.

And if that doesnt apply to you, which i have a sneaking suspicion it probably does, well alrighty then and nevermind.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2013, 06:36:12 PM »
IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY DON'T LISTEN TO THIS GANGSTER MUSIC THAT'S MADE BY THOSE LOW SELF ESTEEM LOSER'S FOR OTHER LOW SELF ESTEEM DEVIANTS AND MISCREANTS PLUS DEGENERATES .
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2013, 06:37:55 PM »

8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.