Author Topic: Compton Menace Beats Up YG???  (Read 2726 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Compton Menace Beats Up YG???
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2013, 06:49:10 PM »
IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY DON'T LISTEN TO THIS GANGSTER MUSIC THAT'S MADE BY THOSE LOW SELF ESTEEM LOSER'S FOR OTHER LOW SELF ESTEEM DEVIANTS AND MISCREANTS PLUS DEGENERATES .

I can listen to any music I deem appropriate.  Just like you can worshi - I mean, listen, to TIs music 24/7.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2013, 06:53:20 PM »
And the issue isnt what music I listen to.  The issue is, no the fact is, that most gang members are POS's and all gang members hurt the society that we all have to live in.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2013, 06:58:35 PM »
IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY DON'T LISTEN TO THIS GANGSTER MUSIC THAT'S MADE BY THOSE LOW SELF ESTEEM LOSER'S FOR OTHER LOW SELF ESTEEM DEVIANTS AND MISCREANTS PLUS DEGENERATES .

I can listen to any music I deem appropriate.  Just like you can worshi - I mean, listen, to TIs music 24/7.
no no no you don't get it. you get on this forum and stereotype black people wit your racist fuckery if you have a problem appreciating our culture take your bitch ass somewhere else. yeah i listen to t.i.'s music. so what ? if i ridiculed him and then listened to his music then you'd have a point. you just a racist miserable bastard and people see it.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2013, 06:59:53 PM »
And the issue isnt what music I listen to.  The issue is, no the fact is, that most gang members are POS's and all gang members hurt the society that we all have to live in.
this ain't the first thread you've said some fucked up shit about black people in so don't use that excuse.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2013, 07:11:14 PM »

no no no you don't get it. you get on this forum and stereotype black people wit your racist fuckery if you have a problem appreciating our culture take your bitch ass somewhere else. yeah i listen to t.i.'s music. so what ? if i ridiculed him and then listened to his music then you'd have a point. you just a racist miserable bastard and people see it.

So im a racist because i think criminals who are in gangs are pieces of shit, generally speaking?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2013, 07:15:38 PM »

So im a racist because i think criminals who are in gangs are pieces of shit, generally speaking?

but you don't know their circumstances and why they joined that gang. you can't judge them if you never lived how they lived.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2013, 07:19:31 PM »

but you don't know their circumstances and why they joined that gang. you can't judge them if you never lived how they lived.

That is THE MOST pussy, non sensical, and ignorant cop-out of an excuse.  If youre a man, you take responsibility for your actions.

And you playing the race card in this issue, shows me that you don't have a critically thinking bone in your body.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2013, 07:30:17 PM »

That is THE MOST pussy, non sensical, and ignorant cop-out of an excuse.  If youre a man, you take responsibility for your actions.

And you playing the race card in this issue, shows me that you don't have a critically thinking bone in your body.
i'm not playin' no race card your recent posts confirm what i've stated: you a racist piece of shit and as far as that gang shit call it what you want but you never lived that life so i don't expect you to understand. just keep listenn' to rap music that's the closest you'll ever get to comin' to the hood.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2013, 07:35:57 PM »

i'm not playin' no race card your recent posts confirm what i've stated: you a racist piece of shit and as far as that gang shit call it what you want but you never lived that life so i don't expect you to understand. just keep listenn' to rap music that's the closest you'll ever get to comin' to the hood.

This is the DEFINITION of the race card - interject race into an argument that has nothing to do with it, and attempt to end said argument by painting the opponent as a racist and therefore a bad person and not credible.  You seriously need to read some critical thinking books man. 

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2013, 03:42:22 AM »
You guys are fucking weirdos to the tenth power . Ya'll love that gangster music but can generalize and say all
gang members are POS or whatever . Some grew up around it and never joined . Your favorite rappers are full fledge gang members but
a regular person apart the the shit is a piece of shit degenerate ?

and where did i say my favorite rappers are gang members?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2013, 05:07:58 AM »
You guys are fucking weirdos to the tenth power . Ya'll love that gangster music but can generalize and say all
gang members are POS or whatever . Some grew up around it and never joined . Your favorite rappers are full fledge gang members but
a regular person apart the the shit is a piece of shit degenerate ?
he thinks all black people are like that check the g spot for reference.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2013, 05:19:05 AM »

This is the DEFINITION of the race card - interject race into an argument that has nothing to do with it, and attempt to end said argument by painting the opponent as a racist and therefore a bad person and not credible.  You seriously need to read some critical thinking books man. 
LOL @ you thinkin' you know me. fuck outta here you don't know shit u racist stereotypical bastard.

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2013, 03:59:48 PM »
My response was more towards kolaboy, who wants to defend gang members and act like anyone who doesnt defend gang members "just watches gangland".  Thats about as retarded of a comeback as you could make.  "Well, you must just watch this over-dramatized show about gang culture if you think gang members rob, kill, and generally fuck up their own society and anyone who comes in contact with them".  Well, thats actually exactly what they do.  I'm supposed to have respect and sympathy for those people and the people who enable that?  Bitch please.

And if that doesnt apply to you, which i have a sneaking suspicion it probably does, well alrighty then and nevermind.

Defending Gang Members??? Did You Go Over Ur Post Before You Came-back With This One?
Cuz Thats A Double Negative, BITCH BOY!!!
If You Think That Way Towards Gang Banging/Street Life, It's Clear To See That You Have No Insight About What Ur Blogging About...
Ur Just Assuming Like The Hoe You Are... Ur On The Outside Looking In, Speaking Down On Something You Know Nothing About!!!!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2013, 12:42:35 AM »
My response was more towards kolaboy, who wants to defend gang members and act like anyone who doesnt defend gang members "just watches gangland".  Thats about as retarded of a comeback as you could make.  "Well, you must just watch this over-dramatized show about gang culture if you think gang members rob, kill, and generally fuck up their own society and anyone who comes in contact with them".  Well, thats actually exactly what they do.  I'm supposed to have respect and sympathy for those people and the people who enable that?  Bitch please.

And if that doesnt apply to you, which i have a sneaking suspicion it probably does, well alrighty then and nevermind.

Defending Gang Members??? Did You Go Over Ur Post Before You Came-back With This One?
If You Think That Way Towards Gang Banging/Street Life, It's Clear To See That You Have No Insight About What Ur Blogging About...
Ur Just Assuming Like The Hoe You Are... Ur On The Outside Looking In, Speaking Down On Something You Know Nothing About!!!!

What am i assuming?  Ur getting mad because i was bad mouthing gang members.  And that "oh you just dont know what u talkin bout" line doesnt work here.  This is a forum where people exchange ideas and debate things, not a place to throw a tantrum when someone uses facts to dismantle what u say.

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2013, 10:23:22 AM »

What am i assuming?  Ur getting mad because i was bad mouthing gang members.  And that "oh you just dont know what u talkin bout" line doesnt work here.  This is a forum where people exchange ideas and debate things, not a place to throw a tantrum when someone uses facts to dismantle what u say.

You Dont Know What Ur talking Now... Ur Just Blogging!!!
I Never Got Mad Cuz U Talking Down On Gang Bangin' Im "Exchane Ideas/Debating On The Fact U Have No Clue Of What Ur Talking About!!!