Author Topic: Compton Menace Beats Up YG???  (Read 2679 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Compton Menace Beats Up YG???
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2013, 11:27:19 AM »
You're an idiot bro that basketball player who so prominently shows in your post every time you post is a gang member . He go by Stak5 in his raps . He misguided but never the less he claim sets but I guess sense he play ball he not a scum bag low life degenerate ?

Well hes not out shooting people and slanging, hes out making a difference in his community through basketball camps and being a role model of how to be a success the right way.  Which you and your lackeys know nothing about, obviously.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2013, 01:20:41 PM »
My response was more towards kolaboy, who wants to defend gang members and act like anyone who doesnt defend gang members "just watches gangland".  Thats about as retarded of a comeback as you could make.  "Well, you must just watch this over-dramatized show about gang culture if you think gang members rob, kill, and generally fuck up their own society and anyone who comes in contact with them".  Well, thats actually exactly what they do.  I'm supposed to have respect and sympathy for those people and the people who enable that?  Bitch please.

And if that doesnt apply to you, which i have a sneaking suspicion it probably does, well alrighty then and nevermind.

Defending Gang Members??? Did You Go Over Ur Post Before You Came-back With This One?
Cuz Thats A Double Negative, BITCH BOY!!!
If You Think That Way Towards Gang Banging/Street Life, It's Clear To See That You Have No Insight About What Ur Blogging About...
Ur Just Assuming Like The Hoe You Are... Ur On The Outside Looking In, Speaking Down On Something You Know Nothing About!!!!

i been sayin' this all along.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2013, 03:11:22 PM »
Youre a racist.

Clear as day.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2013, 03:14:26 PM »
Youre a racist.

Clear as day.
i'm not racist i love white people.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2013, 03:15:58 PM »
Youre a racist.

Clear as day.

Take today and go thank a white person for being him/herself today.

Thats step 1 in your reparations. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2013, 03:18:08 PM »
Youre a racist.

Clear as day.

LMFAO how about i go bag a bad ass pawg to sit on my face ?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2013, 03:26:32 PM »
Youre a racist.

Clear as day.

well, we do have the best looking women, so happy hunting.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2013, 03:28:40 PM »
Youre a racist.

Clear as day.

well, we do have the best looking women, so happy hunting.

not the best but damn it's some bad ass thick ones out there.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2013, 05:51:27 PM »
You're an idiot bro that basketball player who so prominently shows in your post every time you post is a gang member . He go by Stak5 in his raps . He misguided but never the less he claim sets but I guess sense he play ball he not a scum bag low life degenerate ?

Well hes not out shooting people and slanging, hes out making a difference in his community through basketball camps and being a role model of how to be a success the right way.  Which you and your lackeys know nothing about, obviously.
Mothafucka he got in trouble cuz he didn't want to wear the uniform of his team because it had blue in it .
All his music is gang banging so how is that making a difference ? You a lame and never everbeen around nothing street so why are
talking about something you know nothing about . Looks to me like you let a gang member that are entertainers off the hook .

Nice try.  I have stated and will state again that gang members who are hurting society are POS.  And most of them do.  Is that really up for debate?  No, seriously.  I want you to think about that question and answer it.

And about steve jack, hes obviously not out hurting his community, hes helping it in the ways i mentioned above.  he does promote that ignorant shit in his music, yeah ive heard it.  but the man is at least doing something other than being a succubus, waay more than your average athlete and a helluva lot more than the dude slanging drugs on a street corner.  which i can respect. 

So for you to think i should respect gang members because i like the warriors and had jackson as one of my favorite players is pretty ridiculous.  cmon, really.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2013, 06:12:01 PM »
this is pathetic, i know not many of us are 13 years old anymore.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2013, 07:36:48 PM »
this is pathetic, i know not many of us are 13 years old anymore.

Its honestly crazy to me that people actually stick up for gang members.  And funny that they think these rappers are legit gang members.  I mean, do motherfuckers not know rap is entertainment?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 07:43:17 PM by Russell Bell »

Remedy360

« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2013, 07:42:46 PM »

Mothafucka he got in trouble cuz he didn't want to wear the uniform of his team because it had blue in it .
All his music is gang banging so how is that making a difference ? You a lame and never everbeen around nothing street so why are
talking about something you know nothing about . Looks to me like you let a gang member that are entertainers off the hook .

Nice try.  I have stated and will state again that gang members who are hurting society are POS.  And most of them do.  Is that really up for debate?  No, seriously.  I want you to think about that question and answer it.

And about steve jack, hes obviously not out hurting his community, hes helping it in the ways i mentioned above.  he does promote that ignorant shit in his music, yeah ive heard it.  but the man is at least doing something other than being a succubus, waay more than your average athlete and a helluva lot more than the dude slanging drugs on a street corner.  which i can respect. 

So for you to think i should respect gang members because i like the warriors and had jackson as one of my favorite players is pretty ridiculous.  cmon, really.

I honestly thought you had that Jackson picture because it was funny lol

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2013, 10:06:28 PM »

I honestly thought you had that Jackson picture because it was funny lol

well yeah that too.

he looks like a child molester in that pic lol.

Remedy360

« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2013, 11:43:31 PM »
^ LOL, no joke.

Jbladez23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2013, 11:05:02 AM »
U guys r some.stupid muthafuckas,,, this should be the he bitch thread cuz both of u.r he bitches.. Get a life and get off this forum