Author Topic: Compton Menace Beats Up YG???  (Read 2681 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Compton Menace Beats Up YG???
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2013, 11:44:22 AM »
U guys r some.stupid muthafuckas,,, this should be the he bitch thread cuz both of u.r he bitches.. Get a life and get off this forum

Are you from the Norwegian Rollerblading 20s Gang, and therefore take offense to my verbal raping of gang members and gang posers on this forum?

Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

The_Offence

« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2013, 06:06:28 AM »
U guys r some.stupid muthafuckas,,, this should be the he bitch thread cuz both of u.r he bitches.. Get a life and get off this forum

Are you from the Norwegian Rollerblading 20s Gang, and therefore take offense to my verbal raping of gang members and gang posers on this forum?

this man said the Norwegian Rollerblading 20s Gang ;D ;D ;D

MarshColin

« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2013, 01:49:34 PM »
The issue is, no the fact is, that most gang members are POS's and all gang members hurt the society that we all have to live in.

I don't think you or the statement you made here are racist, but what you're saying is pretty ignorant. Yes it's true gangs hurt society and gang members do very shitty things, but it's so much deeper than that. You're acting like it's cut and dry and it's not at all.

It's not like they lead a completely normal life and then wake up one day and decide they want to be a gang member and do bad things. They are born into poverty, they lack positive rolemodels and good education, and they're brainwashed at young ages by the gangs that run the streets they live in. It's all they know.

I would never defend the things gang members do, but there's reasons that they end up doing those bad things, so you should try to understand it first before judging them for it.

Fraxxx

« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2013, 07:59:31 AM »
The issue is, no the fact is, that most gang members are POS's and all gang members hurt the society that we all have to live in.

I don't think you or the statement you made here are racist, but what you're saying is pretty ignorant. Yes it's true gangs hurt society and gang members do very shitty things, but it's so much deeper than that. You're acting like it's cut and dry and it's not at all.

It's not like they lead a completely normal life and then wake up one day and decide they want to be a gang member and do bad things. They are born into poverty, they lack positive rolemodels and good education, and they're brainwashed at young ages by the gangs that run the streets they live in. It's all they know.

I would never defend the things gang members do, but there's reasons that they end up doing those bad things, so you should try to understand it first before judging them for it.

True! While you surely can't deny personal responsebility you also can't ignore the circumstances. People are often weak and stupid, unfortunately.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

MAYORR

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2013, 06:58:05 PM »
Dont believe everything you hear...that never happenedYG on tour & Nenace been in Florida the end!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2013, 12:08:27 AM »

But see, the thing is, I do take all that into consideration.  And to me, my family and property are more important to me than the backstory on the guy whos breaking into my house.  So while I can feel kinda bad for those who have to make tough choices growing up, that doesnt change who they are NOW, and how it effects all of us.

You shouldnt have to say "you know, gang members have it rough" before everytime you say "gang members are POS's".  But, on here, and in some places in real life, I guess that makes you a racist.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 12:13:58 AM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

MAYORR

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2013, 11:51:54 PM »
 :o I was wrong...YG told Menace @ SXSW let me talk to you outside & when they got outside Compton Menace tried to dopefiend him it didn't work they locked up (fought) & Menace was telling people get this nigga off me...then went to twitter like The Game would do to say he beat up YG...IT BOIL'S DOWN TO JEALOUSY THEY ARE FROM RIVAL HOOD'S DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET & YG'S BLOWING & HE'S JUST LOOKING LIKE GAME'S HENCHMAN.