Author Topic: Heard a funny story at work today  (Read 590 times)

KrazySumwhat

Heard a funny story at work today
« on: March 17, 2013, 11:48:29 PM »
 Ok, so, apparently a guy at my work beat up Coolio because he was messing around with a 14 year old girl. Last time i remember Coolio being down here was way back when he toured with Naughty by nature and house of pain so must've been a while back.
 Anyway, dude swears its a true story. Either he has a great poker face because it didn't appear that he was trying to be funny. Seems he was being fair dinkum.
 Same dude claims he fucked the female power ranger too.
  :laugh:

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: Heard a funny story at work today
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 12:15:16 AM »
you wallabys hate aborigines and blacks so much it wouldnt surprise me if homeboy is making up the story.

never trust a convict or their descendants.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 12:54:36 AM »
 Funny you say that as the guy that told the story is Cambodian.

Fraxxx

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 01:36:16 AM »
Krazy is this a picture of you? It's funny, that looks a lot like a friend of mine who always had a huge hard-on for Japanese women. These days he's even married to one, so there's hope for you too. ;)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 01:38:21 AM »
whats your point?

im from Poland
LOL!

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 02:45:49 AM »
Krazy is this a picture of you? It's funny, that looks a lot like a friend of mine who always had a huge hard-on for Japanese women. These days he's even married to one, so there's hope for you too. ;)
Yep that be me. Ha that's a pretty funny coincidence. And an Asian wifey most likely my future but Japanese not as easy as say Thai or Viet.
 I been told i remind someone of someone else who had a Jap girlfriend but not looks more what iam like and into.

whats your point?
My point is that you tried pulling out the race card. You tried to turn it(my thread) into some sort of white racism against blacks and insinuated that Australians are racists and anti black and that someone had made up the story because of hatred for blacks.
 In the other thread you claimed to have nothing against Aussies, just me. But now you take a shot at Australians in general.
 Cambodians have dark skin too, in case you didn't know.

You know what though, lets be honest here. Australians don't particularly like Aboriginals. But when i say that it aint a white and black thing, its every single race on the face of the earth that live here and see and experience what alot of them are like.
 Not a non Aboriginal person in Australia that hasn't had a bad experience with them.
 They will hate white people for ever an will not move on, unlike African Americans who are successful people. I will admit though, i can see how it must piss them off that there's probably more of several races(individually) than there are Aboriginals in Australia. That must be a slap in the face for them after what whites did, now they out numbered by Indians and Asians and prolly even Arabs and Sudanese.
 I cant speak for everyone and i don't like to stereo type but where i work its extremely multi cultural and people from all around the globe work there but guess what race i never see with a job?
 They have some brilliant players in the AFL though.
 And fair enough, some choose to still live the tribal life out in the outback. That's cool.
 What can i say, i can only get asked for a smoke or a dollar or get called white cunt so much before i hold a grudge.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 02:48:35 AM by KrazySumwhat »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 03:21:19 AM »
 Oh and also, lol at you dissin Australians because of our convict ancestry when  your people boast about it and use it as bragging wrights and get respected for it.
 But guess iam a racist listening to Mac mall on my beats by Dre head phones?

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2013, 09:25:56 AM »
1. you dont know my race but you assume i am black. wrong.
2. cambodian or not, he can still be a bigot kangaroo like you.
3. you are the descendant of outcasts that nobody wanted. nothing worth bragging about.
4. ur a fat virgin who beats off to cartoons. you make elano seem normal

im from Poland
LOL!

Lightz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2013, 12:29:52 PM »
my personal opinion,
Coolio is a wise man I do not believe Coolio or any other celebrity would actually do that.
I am sure every girl Coolio's been with was at least 18-years-old or older.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2013, 01:23:24 PM »
australia goes hard

Desert Lord

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2013, 04:58:35 PM »
Yep that be me. Ha that's a pretty funny coincidence. And an Asian wifey most likely my future but Japanese not as easy as say Thai or Viet.
 I been told i remind someone of someone else who had a Jap girlfriend but not looks more what iam like and into.

whats your point?
My point is that you tried pulling out the race card. You tried to turn it(my thread) into some sort of white racism against blacks and insinuated that Australians are racists and anti black and that someone had made up the story because of hatred for blacks.
 In the other thread you claimed to have nothing against Aussies, just me. But now you take a shot at Australians in general.
 Cambodians have dark skin too, in case you didn't know.

You know what though, lets be honest here. Australians don't particularly like Aboriginals. But when i say that it aint a white and black thing, its every single race on the face of the earth that live here and see and experience what alot of them are like.
 Not a non Aboriginal person in Australia that hasn't had a bad experience with them.
 They will hate white people for ever an will not move on, unlike African Americans who are successful people. I will admit though, i can see how it must piss them off that there's probably more of several races(individually) than there are Aboriginals in Australia. That must be a slap in the face for them after what whites did, now they out numbered by Indians and Asians and prolly even Arabs and Sudanese.
 I cant speak for everyone and i don't like to stereo type but where i work its extremely multi cultural and people from all around the globe work there but guess what race i never see with a job?
 They have some brilliant players in the AFL though.
 And fair enough, some choose to still live the tribal life out in the outback. That's cool.
 What can i say, i can only get asked for a smoke or a dollar or get called white cunt so much before i hold a grudge.

damn to be honest, this post is racist as fuck, so you actually prove him to be right afterwards
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 05:01:40 PM by Funk Lord »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2013, 10:40:56 PM »
^ i wasn't trying to be racist iam just too honest i guess. I dont see how telling the truth from personal experience is being racist? I cant speak for everyone but iam speaking for everyone i know and have ever met.

australia goes hard
Please believe it.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2013, 10:56:36 PM »
ya'll drink fosters down there?

have u ever been to a DJ Clint Dogg show???

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2013, 11:02:54 PM »
^ i wasn't trying to be racist iam just too honest i guess. I dont see how telling the truth from personal experience is being racist? I cant speak for everyone but iam speaking for everyone i know and have ever met.
What a racist says when he's in denial.

im from Poland
LOL!

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2013, 11:19:12 PM »
ya'll drink fosters down there?

have u ever been to a DJ Clint Dogg show???
Nar man. Fosters is our most famous beer but nobody in Australia drinks it. VB probably one of the most common. Then there's XXXX, Coopers, James Boags, james squire, Tooheys , west end, Melbourne bitter, Hahn, Carlton draught, Cascade, ETC.
 Ha ha nar man iam from the south i don't think he's known outside of his local area.
 One of the most famous Australian rap groups is from my city though. "The hill top hoods" I've seen them live and met one of em a couple times.
 Theres some other good Aussie shows i've been too but i doubt you would check out their music so i wont bother mentioning them.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 11:25:24 PM by KrazySumwhat »