Author Topic: 2Pac - All Eyez On Me  (Read 1904 times)

teecee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: 2Pac - All Eyez On Me
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2004, 11:59:58 AM »
I h8 when people say because of one song that an album isnt a classic!!!  It is pretty hard to say this isnt a classic, some of oy uare just too hard to please. THis album is FULL of hits, i like MATW better but u cant deny this album, it is DOPE! 

All About U to me is a 5/5,  maybe because everyone i know played this song ALL THE TIME for a whole summer, it was the song of the summer back in the day

I pretty well feel the whole cd, but WHATS YA PHONE NUMBER is perhaps the worst 2pac song ever recorded, and i do not know one person who liked that song.......thank god it was at the end of the disc!

THis cd had so many potential its,   U CAnt C Me woulda been huge,  ALl About U,  THug Passion,  damn, they coulda released like 10 singles off here.   

As for being "by far the greatest double cd ever",  has anyone ever heard of LIFE AFTER DEATH?  Pretty comparable IMO, and that has sold just as many copies, it actually reached 10 million b4 AEOM did.   Both had huge singles and way more potentially huge singles  (Goin Back to Cali,  Notorious thugs,  etc)  id probably take AEOM too, but its pretty close 

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2004, 07:06:24 AM »
9. Life Goes On - Emotion to the core. The beat itself is a banger, but has that tragic feel to it.....Pac's lyrics here speak for themselves.....5/5
10. Only God Can Judge Me - This is my fav song on the album. The beat is just fucking SICK, with the synthesizer and the electric violin like instrument. However, even more amazing are the first two verses Pac penned here. The lyrics are introspective and thought provoking....pure dopeness, pure Pac.......Rappin 4 Tay comes in as a nice guest too....5/5
my 2 fav pac songs ever

prince

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2004, 07:43:52 PM »
this album is fukkin classic material!!!

salvador

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2005, 09:45:56 AM »
gangsta shit
10/10

kywhiteboy

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2005, 08:15:14 PM »
In my top 25 rap albums of alltime. Still like Me Against The World the best.

Chad

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2005, 08:58:46 AM »
I still think MATW is his best shit, but AEOM was a dope west coast album
Seen on: BBC (Documentary) / XXL / LA Weekly / TMZ / RevoltTV / HipHopDX // MC Ren, Sir Jinx, Too Short, D.O.C., Original Gangstas (Book), Parental Discretion Is Advised (Book) + more

Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2005, 09:41:36 PM »
another great review...awesome CD.. thanks for the review

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2005, 09:55:31 PM »
"Whatz your phone #" is tite. Its pretty commerical but so what. The hook is tite and so is the beat. Pac lays a nice verese to...The Phone Sex is also interesting.

What's your phone number is tight. I remember when this album dropped I used to play that song when I had females in the car with me, just to watch their reaction.

I'd rate this album 4.5 mics. I put it on par with 7 day theory, Me Against the world I'd give 5 mics.

I had a ton of fun just going cruising and bumping this album. Whenever I hear it it brings back memories. I remember when I bought it on tape, I took it home and listenend to it and my jaw dropped when that joint with the Dogg Pound, Method Man and Redman came up. I call up  my boy on the phone and was like "damn I can't believe this shit, 2pac, DPG, Redman and Method man all on the same track OH SHIT" and then "Only God Can Judge Me" was just vintage 2pac right there.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2005, 11:20:35 AM »
Classic ;D

gchild213

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2005, 03:26:00 PM »
classic

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2006, 09:28:19 PM »
10/10

i agree with most rating on here

AINT HARD TO FIND 2/5 NO WAY!!!!!!!!! 5/5 great pac verse and the click CBO.. great collabo..

WHATS YA PHONE # , 3/5, id go 3.5/5, didnt like the song at first or for a long time, but it grew on me...

CLASSIK ALBUM