Author Topic: Top 3 Most Over-rated rappers in history  (Read 3874 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Top 3 Most Over-rated rappers in history
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2013, 03:10:19 PM »
1.  Jay Z - Dude makes mediocre albums and has for a while, but because the last one sold a shit ton of copies, the next one will too.

2.  Kanye West - Has producer skills, but he pretty much started that fake southern accent/drawl thing in his raps and he should be tarred and feathered for that shit.  Oh, and hes also a Gayfish.

3.  TI - Whats the difference between him and Ludacris?  No really...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 03:11:51 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2013, 04:01:18 PM »

the difference is that ludacris is a better rapper...really, tho, they have 2 completely different styles

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2013, 04:02:24 PM »

the difference is that ludacris is a better rapper...really, tho, they have 2 completely different styles
hahahaha
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2013, 04:04:09 PM »

yeah i prefer luda over ti all day

Sccit

« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2013, 04:36:13 PM »

hahahaha

??

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2013, 05:00:06 PM »

hahahaha

??
luda reminds me of busta.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2013, 05:17:34 PM »

hahahaha

??

busta's always been a good rapper...was he great? never. but he had an original style and came out wit a bang. his first few albums were nice...even the one on aftermath was good. he does have a lot of whack shit too, tho.

ludacris is more lyrical than busta...same with ti. it's busta's mic presence that make him what he is. who can deny tracks like these are the shit?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/N0uAOa0b4qQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/N0uAOa0b4qQ</a>

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2013, 05:27:21 PM »

hahahaha

??

busta's always been a good rapper...was he great? never. but he had an original style and came out wit a bang. his first few albums were nice...even the one on aftermath was good. he does have a lot of whack shit too, tho.

ludacris is more lyrical than busta...same with ti. it's busta's mic presence that make him what he is. who can deny tracks like these are the shit?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/N0uAOa0b4qQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/N0uAOa0b4qQ</a>

not that either were bad they both are just so animated.

Sccit

« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2013, 07:53:11 PM »
i feel ya, but that makes them who they are

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2013, 10:37:28 AM »
i feel ya, but that makes them who they are
t.i. > luda btw.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2013, 10:40:43 AM »
tupac
eminem
lil wayne

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2013, 06:15:51 PM »

hahahaha

Yes they have different styles.  But I would argue that they are similarly shitty.  Thats the real comparison. 

Rappers who took advantage of being from Atlanta.  If either dude was from St Paul Minnesota, they wouldnt have ever made it.  Especially TI.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: March 23, 2013, 06:18:55 PM »

hahahaha

Yes they have different styles.  But I would argue that they are similarly shitty.  Thats the real comparison. 

Rappers who took advantage of being from Atlanta.  If either dude was from St Paul Minnesota, they wouldnt have ever made it.  Especially TI.
LOL

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2013, 06:31:11 PM »

hahahaha

LOL

I know, huh?

I find it hilarious that some methed out snitch has found a path to stardom simply thru where his mom pooped him out (geographically that is).

America truly is the land of opportunity. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2013, 06:33:58 PM »

hahahaha

LOL

I know, huh?

I find it hilarious that some methed out snitch has found a path to stardom simply thru where his mom pooped him out (geographically that is).

America truly is the land of opportunity. 
such hate. his house worth your whole life.