Author Topic: Top 3 Most Over-rated rappers in history  (Read 3900 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Top 3 Most Over-rated rappers in history
« Reply #195 on: March 28, 2013, 04:23:16 PM »
I been said these motherfuckas just like artists cosigned by the big name guys. Glad Im not the only one who sees this. Its like they got Jedi mind control over dumb motherfuckas.  
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #196 on: March 28, 2013, 04:26:01 PM »
I been said these motherfuckas just like artists cosigned by the big name guys. Glad Im not the only one who sees this. Its like they got Jedi mind control over dumb motherfuckas.  
this.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #197 on: March 28, 2013, 04:33:38 PM »
Probably would have since The Marshall Mathers LP would be better than a T.I. greatest hits album.
LOL t.i. shitted on eminem on touchdown. after em's first 3 albums it was a wrap for him you can only bash your own mother, kill kim, pop pills, and eat shrooms for so long.

I agree although he had some strong work on the 8 mile soundtrack.  And don't forget All She Wrote.  Em murdered TI on his own shit:)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #198 on: March 28, 2013, 04:35:58 PM »
Probably would have since The Marshall Mathers LP would be better than a T.I. greatest hits album.
LOL t.i. shitted on eminem on touchdown. after em's first 3 albums it was a wrap for him you can only bash your own mother, kill kim, pop pills, and eat shrooms for so long.

I agree although he had some strong work on the 8 mile soundtrack.  And don't forget All She Wrote.  Em murdered TI on his own shit:)
nah dude had some heaters on that 8 mile but all she wrote t.i. got him on that though.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #199 on: March 28, 2013, 04:39:52 PM »

nah dude had some heaters on that 8 mile but all she wrote t.i. got him on that though.

You think so??  I agree that TI was better on touchdown, but I think Em got him on all she wrote.  oh well, just my opinion.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #200 on: March 28, 2013, 04:44:20 PM »

You think so??  I agree that TI was better on touchdown, but I think Em got him on all she wrote.  oh well, just my opinion.
em was rhymin' about a&w hotdogs , kmart, etc. he coulda came correct though i'm not gonna lie i like when he and t.i. collab but his verses was all over the place n that record.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #201 on: March 28, 2013, 04:53:35 PM »
a&w root beer is my shit

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #202 on: March 28, 2013, 04:59:18 PM »

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #203 on: March 28, 2013, 05:18:58 PM »
Nobody sits there and says Jay-Z doesn't have a bad song. Pac and Big have wack songs too, doesn't make them overrated. Everyone's got a handful of wack music.

But between the four names that keep coming up, Jay, Eminem, Pac and Big, their overall bodies of work shits on literally 99% of the history of Hip Hop.
you haven't heard much hip hop at all.

^^^^^^^
this

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #204 on: March 28, 2013, 05:23:23 PM »

That's the dumbest thing I ever heard in my life. We would all be Drake, Wayne, Cole, Big Sean, Tyga fans then. But we're not. Jay, Em, Pac and Big were just better than their surroundings, hence their ascension to the top.

I'm not saying their indisputably, hands down the four best rappers ever. There are others in their class. But to act like those four aren't in the top 15 all-time just speaks on your credibility...or how big of a troll you are. And to be among the top 15  people to ever do something means you're NOT overrated, it means you accomplished something worth acknowledging. T.I. is just not among the same ranks.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #205 on: March 28, 2013, 05:26:08 PM »

That's the dumbest thing I ever heard in my life. We would all be Drake, Wayne, Cole, Big Sean, Tyga fans then. But we're not. Jay, Em, Pac and Big were just better than their surroundings, hence their ascension to the top.

I'm not saying their indisputably, hands down the four best rappers ever. There are others in their class. But to act like those four aren't in the top 15 all-time just speaks on your credibility...or how big of a troll you are. And to be among the top 15  people to ever do something means you're NOT overrated, it means you accomplished something worth acknowledging. T.I. is just not among the same ranks.
he's been among those same ranks.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #206 on: March 28, 2013, 05:33:45 PM »
Lmfao. That's disgusting.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #207 on: March 28, 2013, 05:44:46 PM »
Lmfao. That's disgusting.
waiting on joe buddens next mixtape.......

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #208 on: March 28, 2013, 05:54:54 PM »
Me too but I probably won't put it toe to toe with Illmatic and say it's in the same league.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #209 on: March 28, 2013, 06:21:29 PM »
Me too but I probably won't put it toe to toe with Illmatic and say it's in the same league.
saigon's greatest story never told is an album i'd compare to illmatic.