Author Topic: Top 3 Most Over-rated rappers in history  (Read 3911 times)

Sccit

Re: Top 3 Most Over-rated rappers in history
« Reply #240 on: March 31, 2013, 02:23:32 AM »
For your health and time, I think it's just time to come to terms that there is no "clear" lol. You've jumped into the middle of tons of random ass back and forths I've had with people to take sides against me lol. You're a man of twisting words to make your points. I'll never be "in the clear" to you, you'll find a way to take a shot lol.

calm down, young biebs...i was just tryna show u that the logic u were using was flawed.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #241 on: March 31, 2013, 05:45:53 AM »
For your health and time, I think it's just time to come to terms that there is no "clear" lol. You've jumped into the middle of tons of random ass back and forths I've had with people to take sides against me lol. You're a man of twisting words to make your points. I'll never be "in the clear" to you, you'll find a way to take a shot lol.
come on cham don't act like you're not guilty of this yourself.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #242 on: March 31, 2013, 10:32:26 AM »

calm down, young biebs...i was just tryna show u that the logic u were using was flawed.

There was no logic lmao. It was simple, he called me a "band wagon fan", in order to "fit in", but then why would I sit there and defend artists NOBODY likes? Lol. You mentioned "tryna be cool" and shit. I just disproved being a bandwagon fan.

Sccit

« Reply #243 on: March 31, 2013, 12:15:37 PM »

There was no logic lmao. It was simple, he called me a "band wagon fan", in order to "fit in", but then why would I sit there and defend artists NOBODY likes? Lol. You mentioned "tryna be cool" and shit. I just disproved being a bandwagon fan.

OK