Author Topic: Haters take note  (Read 378 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Haters take note
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2013, 12:36:32 AM »
he's still a loser lol
lol well probably lives alone(not an entirely bad thing..), possibly lives with mum(not so good but cashed up...) but what makes you better?

I'm not a fat slob. I don't care how much money dude has, at the end of the day he has to look himself in the mirror.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2013, 03:40:12 AM »
 Fair opinions. But you never know how you will turn out. As far as shape and figure.
 Maybe he see's dudes with girlfriends and thinks to himself "man those guys are missing out on so many good video games!".... :laugh:
  he prolly feels how i already feel and wants to be younger again so he can fuck all these gamer girls and anime loving girls that never used to seem to exist.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2013, 11:12:54 AM »
btw when did the pedo become a credible poster? This is some warped version of dubcc I've returned to.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2013, 10:53:04 PM »
Are you saying you wanna be like that guy, Krazy?

Nobody wants to be that guy. The guy himself doesn't wanna be that guy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2013, 11:50:05 PM »
 ^Nar i never said that. I don't ever want to completely give up video games and anime though, even though i don't watch anime much anymore.
 I dont really know what i was saying, posted it randomly really but i guess if he actually is happy and he's doing what he wants then who is anyone to judge?
 Meh.