Author Topic: Mod Overhaul Time? WE STILL GOT MODS HERE WHO AINT POSTED SINCE '07-'08  (Read 3660 times)

Okka

Re: Mod Overhaul Time? WE STILL GOT MODS HERE WHO AINT POSTED SINCE '07-'08
« Reply #105 on: March 26, 2013, 04:02:29 PM »
First thing we got to do is get right of all the alias accounts around here. There's a lot of posters with multiple accounts.

Bullshit.  The Alias accounts are the best thing here.

I was actually jokin' because there's an alias account postin' on this thread all the time. When was the last time we had a funny alias account here though?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #106 on: March 26, 2013, 04:18:58 PM »
First thing we got to do is get right of all the alias accounts around here. There's a lot of posters with multiple accounts.

Bullshit.  The Alias accounts are the best thing here.

I was actually jokin' because there's an alias account postin' on this thread all the time. When was the last time we had a funny alias account here though?

That's true.  We need some new blood Alias accounts.  Let me see what I can do. 8)

Sccit

« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2013, 05:09:34 PM »
Hey, I've been here since day 1. A few hours before the OG NIK account. And I got global mod just two days ago. I don't think it's time on the board. But if NIK was global mod, I wouldn't be mad. Maybe not admin. I don't know if I trust him with banning powers.

i dont trust anyone with banning powers..but i'd do as good a job as anyone, if not better.

also, u weren't here "a few hours before the og NIK account" lol, my original account was actually one of the first ones here...i remember seeing my name come up first on the list back when this site first started, so i was always under the impression that my original account on this site was the first registered (other than those who started it). also, you've went years without posting and only just recently started posting regularly again.. thats why i feel like more help could be useful.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #108 on: March 27, 2013, 08:23:07 AM »
Hey, I've been here since day 1. A few hours before the OG NIK account. And I got global mod just two days ago. I don't think it's time on the board. But if NIK was global mod, I wouldn't be mad. Maybe not admin. I don't know if I trust him with banning powers.

i dont trust anyone with banning powers..but i'd do as good a job as anyone, if not better.

also, u weren't here "a few hours before the og NIK account" lol, my original account was actually one of the first ones here...i remember seeing my name come up first on the list back when this site first started, so i was always under the impression that my original account on this site was the first registered (other than those who started it). also, you've went years without posting and only just recently started posting regularly again.. thats why i feel like more help could be useful.

Dude, I was WC Killa staff at the time. That's where the original Junkyard was, on WC Killa. So Trauma and B-Real got me hooked up here. You might have been the first non-staff account. I wouldn't doubt that a minute. But at 12 years, why did I even mention the hours? LOL

Sccit

« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2013, 08:26:51 AM »

Dude, I was WC Killa staff at the time. That's where the original Junkyard was, on WC Killa. So Trauma and B-Real got me hooked up here. You might have been the first non-staff account. I wouldn't doubt that a minute. But at 12 years, why did I even mention the hours? LOL

i forget, were u one of the original mods here?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: March 27, 2013, 08:36:41 AM »

No, this started as a collaborations of tons of westcoast sites. So Trauma and B-Real were mods but I was not, I just got to sign up a day before this board was open to the public. If I remember, B-Real and Trauma were the main mods and other site owners got a different board.

Sccit

« Reply #111 on: March 27, 2013, 08:39:57 AM »

No, this started as a collaborations of tons of westcoast sites. So Trauma and B-Real were mods but I was not, I just got to sign up a day before this board was open to the public. If I remember, B-Real and Trauma were the main mods and other site owners got a different board.

yea, i do remember that, i just forgot who the original mods were. i do remember this board was only 2 or 3 sections deep when it first started, though.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: March 27, 2013, 09:25:54 AM »
Oh yeah it was, I forgot how many sections. I remember there was the vault, which was Overseers baby, there was the main page which Trauma and B-Real had and the keystyle which I forgot who the original mod was. Off of that the G-Spot was created almost right away because conversation in the main forum was only suppose to be about Hip-Hop. Eventually ToT and Sports and Entertainment branched off G-Spot and Outbound Connections was set up within a few months of the board being here. Damn, it was a small but active community then.

Sccit

« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2013, 09:34:43 AM »
Oh yeah it was, I forgot how many sections. I remember there was the vault, which was Overseers baby, there was the main page which Trauma and B-Real had and the keystyle which I forgot who the original mod was. Off of that the G-Spot was created almost right away because conversation in the main forum was only suppose to be about Hip-Hop. Eventually ToT and Sports and Entertainment branched off G-Spot and Outbound Connections was set up within a few months of the board being here. Damn, it was a small but active community then.

gspot actually took a while, and it was originally "anything goes".. i came up with the idea almost a year into having the forum. also, there was no vault originally, it was a "411 section", if i'm not mistaking. vault came later on. west coast section, affiliate announcements, keystyle section, unsigned hype.. and a couple other obscure forums that ended up being meaningless...check what i found

http://web.archive.org/web/20010421064314/http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: March 27, 2013, 09:46:38 AM »

gspot actually took a while, and it was originally "anything goes".. i came up with the idea almost a year into having the forum. also, there was no vault originally, it was a "411 section", if i'm not mistaking. vault came later on. west coast section, affiliate announcements, keystyle section, unsigned hype.. and a couple other obscure forums that ended up being meaningless...check what i found

http://web.archive.org/web/20010421064314/http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi

I forgot it was called anything goes, and I also forgot that the vault was originally 411. It's why the board was originally igangsta. affiliate announcement is were the sites were suppose to put their updates on, and unsigned hype was sort of useless. Yeah, but that's crazy to think back.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #115 on: March 27, 2013, 10:53:49 AM »

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #116 on: March 27, 2013, 01:17:45 PM »
Only reason i wouldn't push NIK as a global mod is because Infinite is going to be the first person crying to him and making him delete posts...
The West is Back

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Sccit

« Reply #118 on: March 27, 2013, 04:36:07 PM »
Only reason i wouldn't push NIK as a global mod is because Infinite is going to be the first person crying to him and making him delete posts...

nobody can push me against my own judgement, young jizz.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #119 on: March 27, 2013, 04:39:43 PM »

nobody can push me against my own judgement, young jizz.

but we just worry that Lyin Brian will cry to you too much