Author Topic: WTF tech has +12 karma  (Read 464 times)

Woodrow

Re:WTF tech has +12 karma
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2003, 08:18:53 PM »
i went from -25 to +19

Cuz ppl feel sorry for you once they saw yer pics

in that case you karma should also have raised, since people felt sorry when i whooped your silly ass, one on one, AND also crew vs crew.... :P

How can you "Whoop somebody silly" over the internet?

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2003, 11:17:35 PM »
i went from -25 to +19

in that case you karma should also have raised, since people felt sorry when i whooped your silly ass, one on one, AND also crew vs crew.... :P

How can you "Whoop somebody silly" over the internet?
lyricly whoppin somebody silly...

why are you always on my nuts??

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2003, 06:52:20 AM »
i went from -25 to +19

Helps when u got dick riders on your side, or a dq.
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2003, 08:20:35 AM »
i went from -25 to +19

Helps when u got dick riders on your side, or a dq.

funny how the opponent always have dickrdyders when you loose a match

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2003, 12:59:47 PM »
lol theres alot of bitches in wcc always frontin or clickin  "diss" cuz its as brave as these pussies can get really. i bet most of these ppl who clik diss are the pussies in real life..........i mean the way y'all train of thought homiea argues, u sound like a bad boyfriend/girlfriend split. man y'all keep frontin juz cuz a guy is a muslim or a jew or indian or christian, i gotta admit, i notice alot of hate coming towards the muslims in here and alot of bitch comments towards alot of them........not sayin there perfect of anything........far from it! but c'mon y'all, why y'all keep actin like bitches? cant y'all jus try n fuckin get on abit?

seriously listenin to summa y'all makes me laugh at how y'all are

Quakaveli

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2003, 01:30:53 PM »
lol theres alot of bitches in wcc always frontin or clickin  "diss" cuz its as brave as these pussies can get really. i bet most of these ppl who clik diss are the pussies in real life..........i mean the way y'all train of thought homiea argues, u sound like a bad boyfriend/girlfriend split. man y'all keep frontin juz cuz a guy is a muslim or a jew or indian or christian, i gotta admit, i notice alot of hate coming towards the muslims in here and alot of bitch comments towards alot of them........not sayin there perfect of anything........far from it! but c'mon y'all, why y'all keep actin like bitches? cant y'all jus try n fuckin get on abit?

WTF! yeah I make fun of Tech and shit but I have a deep hatred for Islamic terrorism and he supports it, and so do some other muslims there, which iz the reason I dont like em. U dont be going around judging ppl u dont even kno...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2003, 11:52:10 AM »

WTF! yeah I make fun of Tech and shit but I have a deep hatred for Islamic terrorism and he supports it, and so do some other muslims there, which iz the reason I dont like em. U dont be going around judging ppl u dont even kno...

aiight fair enough, but u only got deep hatred for islamic terrorism or for all kinds of terrorism from all types of ppl?

Quakaveli

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2003, 12:28:51 PM »
I have a personal grudge against ISLAMIC terrorism but I don't like all forms of terrorism, cuz its stupid and unfair... but U gotta remember 99% of terrorism in da world today iz Islamix ;)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2003, 12:45:22 PM »
Hey moron, when did i support islamic terrorism?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2003, 03:48:48 PM »
Hey moron, when did i support islamic terrorism?
I don't really feel like pulling a 'Detective Engel-Rock' on ur ass...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2003, 04:07:14 PM »
Engel-Wood...Get your ass in here! We need proof that the bearded Faghan supports terrorism!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2003, 12:39:48 AM »
Are you joking? Is this for real? Callin me a terrorist supporter then asking Engle to provide the evidence?
This is who i go back and forth with? Sorry guys, but this lil rivalry ends today. You guys are not on my level. I lower myself by clowning yall
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

verbalassaulta

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2003, 06:05:10 AM »
it is well known...tech not only supports terrorist..but is likely one himself!!!!...
just look at that stupid album cover you have as your avatar

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2003, 11:59:03 AM »
you do not belong on a westcoast hip hop message board after that comment

- Lewis Carroll