Author Topic: Snoop Bloodclaat Lion-Reincarnated (Di Tracklist)  (Read 966 times)

123imagee

Snoop Bloodclaat Lion-Reincarnated (Di Tracklist)
« on: March 24, 2013, 11:44:37 PM »

No.    Title    Producer(s)    Length    
1.    "Rebel Way"           
2.    "Here Comes the King" (featuring Angela Hunte)    Major Lazer, Ariel Rechtshaid, 6Blocc    3:25
3.    "Lighters Up" (featuring Mavado and Popcaan)    Major Lazer, Dre Skull    3:48
4.    "So Long" (featuring Angela Hunte)         
5.    "Get Away" (featuring Angela Hunte)         
6.    "No Guns Allowed" (featuring Drake and Cori B)    Major Lazer, Ariel Rechtshaid, Dre Skull    3:31
7.    "Fruit Juice" (featuring Mr. Vegas)         
8.    "Smoke the Weed" (featuring Collie Buddz)         
9.    "Tired of Running" (featuring Akon)         
10.    "The Good Good" (featuring Iza)         
11.    "Torn Apart" (featuring Rita Ora)         
12.    "Ashtrays & Heartbreaks" (featuring Miley Cyrus)         
13.    "Boulevard" (featuring Jahdan Blakkamoore)         
14.    "Remedy" (featuring Busta Rhymes and Chris Brown)         
15.    "La La La"      Major Lazer    3:27

:-X

KrazySumwhat

Re: Snoop Bloodclaat Lion-Reincarnated (Di Tracklist)
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 02:28:51 AM »
Miley Cyrus?
 is that for real?
 So isnt this album out now? has anyone heard it?

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 05:11:15 AM »
Miley Cyrus?
 is that for real?
 So isnt this album out now? has anyone heard it?

Wont buy and Wont Listen sorry

Okka

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 05:49:05 AM »
I remember that one poster sayin' that this might be Snoop's best album after "Doggystyle". I wonder what he gonna say about this tracklist.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 09:38:58 AM »
I remember that one poster sayin' that this might be Snoop's best album after "Doggystyle". I wonder what he gonna say about this tracklist.

That was me.  And I still say that.  I'm fuckin hyped for the album/documentary!  This will easily be Snoop's best project since Tha Last Meal.  And has potential to be his best work since Doggystyle.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 11:59:19 AM »
You couldn't pay me to listen to this shit.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 12:54:52 PM »
you cant be serious?? Snoop has become a joke

That was me.  And I still say that.  I'm fuckin hyped for the album/documentary!  This will easily be Snoop's best project since Tha Last Meal.  And has potential to be his best work since Doggystyle.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2013, 01:18:35 PM »
you cant be serious?? Snoop has become a joke

"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2013, 02:01:07 PM »
Not sure what to say about this tracklst.   It looks very odd.  Only one solo track?  I thought this album was going to be just Snoop and Diplo music at first.  I think this project would have been cool if Snoop did it low key.  He fucked up by changing his name and working with all these features for this project.  If it had have been just Snoop and Diplo, and make a raggae type album without all the other bullshit it could have been cool.  I will say I am looking forward to the track with Collie Buddz.  For anyone who doesnt know him, check out "Come Around" and "Sensimilla" both very dope weed songs that Im sure will be better than anything on this project.

I am looking forward to watching this documentary much more than hearing this album.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2013, 02:13:39 PM »
Not sure what to say about this tracklst.   It looks very odd.  Only one solo track?  I thought this album was going to be just Snoop and Diplo music at first.  I think this project would have been cool if Snoop did it low key.  He fucked up by changing his name and working with all these features for this project.  If it had have been just Snoop and Diplo, and make a raggae type album without all the other bullshit it could have been cool.  

See.. that's where you are wrong bro.. you want to say, Snoop should of done it this way, he should of done it that way.  Like his #1 goal was to please his fans.  THIS IS A SPIRITUAL TRANSFORMATION for Snoop.  This isn't about this song or that producer.   Snoop went through a spiritual transformation and that is what the documentary is about.  He caught a vibe and he's putting out the music to go with it.  But it's not just about pleasing the fans, it's about Snoop following his heart.

And how are you going to tell him he fucked up by changing his name?   That's like calling Muhammad Ali Cassius Clay after he changed his name.  Ali beat Terrel's ass sayin' "What's My Name?!" 
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 02:24:00 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

PLANT

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2013, 03:47:53 PM »
Not sure what to say about this tracklst.   It looks very odd.  Only one solo track?  I thought this album was going to be just Snoop and Diplo music at first.  I think this project would have been cool if Snoop did it low key.  He fucked up by changing his name and working with all these features for this project.  If it had have been just Snoop and Diplo, and make a raggae type album without all the other bullshit it could have been cool.  

See.. that's where you are wrong bro.. you want to say, Snoop should of done it this way, he should of done it that way.  Like his #1 goal was to please his fans.  THIS IS A SPIRITUAL TRANSFORMATION for Snoop.  This isn't about this song or that producer.   Snoop went through a spiritual transformation and that is what the documentary is about.  He caught a vibe and he's putting out the music to go with it.  But it's not just about pleasing the fans, it's about Snoop following his heart.

And how are you going to tell him he fucked up by changing his name?   That's like calling Muhammad Ali Cassius Clay after he changed his name.  Ali beat Terrel's ass sayin' "What's My Name?!" 
He fucked up changing his name because its a gimmick, and its not who he is.  When this album is over and done with, he will go back to being Snoop Dogg and making rap albums and people will be saying "remember that time when Snoop changed his name and tried to do reggae"?

I all for Snoop having a spiritual transformation.  Thats why when I heard about this project (supposed to be him and Diplo) in the studio in Jamaica and made the whole album, I was on board with it.  Now that he brought it back to the US and watered it down with features of artists who have nothing to do with this "transformation", its obvious that this is just a gimmick. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2013, 03:50:20 PM »

He fucked up changing his name because its a gimmick, and its not who he is.  When this album is over and done with, he will go back to being Snoop Dogg and making rap albums and people will be saying "remember that time when Snoop changed his name and tried to do reggae"?

I all for Snoop having a spiritual transformation.  Thats why when I heard about this project (supposed to be him and Diplo) in the studio in Jamaica and made the whole album, I was on board with it.  Now that he brought it back to the US and watered it down with features of artists who have nothing to do with this "transformation", its obvious that this is just a gimmick. 
exactly.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2013, 04:12:20 PM »
I'm willing to check it out.  I like the No Guns track.  Curious to hear collie buddz if this track listing is legit.  Havent heard much from him since come around.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2013, 04:25:28 PM »
"Fruit Juice" LMFAO.

Son needs to hang it up.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2013, 06:18:38 PM »
Features has to do with the fact that he signed with RCA, and they probably realized that the whole idea was a flop so now they are calling the album a "reggae-influenced" album and added all these features to make it a bit more marketable, I'm pretty sure that the song with Rita Ora was meant for her album (they shot the video already)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 07:40:56 PM by .:Hercy Buggz:. »