Author Topic: I wanna update the G-Spot classics. Post the thread links in here  (Read 727 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: I wanna update the G-Spot classics. Post the thread links in here
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2013, 04:13:24 PM »
The only ramen packets thread

The sparegeez exposure thread

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2013, 10:17:55 PM »
k-macc, i never knew u were a bitch..i always thought u were a nutrider, but supportin bitchassness? thats a new low for u, my asian friend.
go play dress up with your brother nikky

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2013, 12:50:42 AM »
k-macc, i never knew u were a bitch..i always thought u were a nutrider, but supportin bitchassness? thats a new low for u, my asian friend.

your sister told u we play that?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2013, 10:18:50 PM »

your sister told u we play that?
great response nikky  ::)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2013, 09:15:28 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=173909.msg1783726#msg1783726

Didn't think there was enough of Trauma in G Spot classics, I know he has better than this, but still he's pretty damn funny in this one.   Btw, where's the link to your compilation of G-Spot classics?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 09:17:28 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2013, 09:36:10 PM »

Didn't think there was enough of Trauma in G Spot classics, I know he has better than this, but still he's pretty damn funny in this one.   Btw, where's the link to your compilation of G-Spot classics?

what do you think about your history thread uncle tom?

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2013, 10:35:57 PM »

LOL, one of his last posts:

Hi M Dogg, how are you?  Actually I have a full head of hair, it's fairly long, it looks good.  I don't come on the internet just to pick fights with kids.  I have several businesses and websites I own on the internet, and make quite a bit of money on the internet.  Sometimes, I come back to this board to see what's going on.  When I see some idiot calling people Kikes, and then rationalizing why it's o.k. for him to do that, that's nigger behavior and I'm fine with calling him that. 

In my 'normal' life, most of the people I know are more intelligent than the people on this board.  So It's nice to come around where people do stupid shit, like consider Obama a serious option, or think that the Jews are worse than the Palestinians, or some of the other backwards, ignorant bullshit you and yours believe.  So this is entertainment for me.  I bore of it, you'll notice I leave for weeks at a time sometimes, and usually don't reply or even bother reading the rest of the posts after I tell someone what a dumbfuck they are.  So don't worry about it too much, I just thought I'd call the kid a nigger since he called someone else a kike.  It's all good. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2013, 10:50:38 PM »

LOL, one of his last posts:

Hi M Dogg, how are you?  Actually I have a full head of hair, it's fairly long, it looks good.  I don't come on the internet just to pick fights with kids.  I have several businesses and websites I own on the internet, and make quite a bit of money on the internet.  Sometimes, I come back to this board to see what's going on.  When I see some idiot calling people Kikes, and then rationalizing why it's o.k. for him to do that, that's nigger behavior and I'm fine with calling him that. 

In my 'normal' life, most of the people I know are more intelligent than the people on this board.  So It's nice to come around where people do stupid shit, like consider Obama a serious option, or think that the Jews are worse than the Palestinians, or some of the other backwards, ignorant bullshit you and yours believe.  So this is entertainment for me.  I bore of it, you'll notice I leave for weeks at a time sometimes, and usually don't reply or even bother reading the rest of the posts after I tell someone what a dumbfuck they are.  So don't worry about it too much, I just thought I'd call the kid a nigger since he called someone else a kike.  It's all good. 

8) 8) 8)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Fraxxx

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2013, 09:03:43 AM »
The Infinite meme thread was classic, too!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2013, 05:07:28 PM »
The Infinite meme thread was classic, too!

all my threads are classics

Sccit

Hack Wilson - real

Remedy360

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2013, 09:30:17 PM »
LOL^

Triple OG Rapsodie

Triple OG Rapsodie