Author Topic: T.I. vs. TIP: The Unheralded Classic...5 Years Later  (Read 3918 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. vs. TIP: The Unheralded Classic...5 Years Later
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2013, 07:50:04 PM »
But T.I. Can't compare to their early work at any point of his career. I mean best from 2006-2010, I agree. T.I. dominated the game. But all time, I can't put him top 20 right now.
check out his rendition of 'once upon in the projects' off fuck a mixtape.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2013, 11:06:31 PM »
LOLOL. We're talking to a guy who thinks this clown has nothing but classics.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2013, 05:43:01 AM »
LOLOL. We're talking to a guy who thinks this clown has nothing but classics.
he has some that's arguable. if he was a protege of em or dre you wouldn't feel this way but, since he built his name off his own he's a clown ? wow.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 08:18:13 AM by OG Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2013, 10:29:10 AM »
80% of his song have the same lame content.

His best songs are his singles. Like I'll straight up rob a nigga to "What You Know", but it ain't a classic rap song.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2013, 11:00:27 AM »
80% of his song have the same lame content.

His best songs are his singles. Like I'll straight up rob a nigga to "What You Know", but it ain't a classic rap song.
'what you know' is a classic hip hop song you can still throw that song on today and it will have the same impact as it did when it came out in '06. truth be told his best songs aren't his singles though they serve their purpose. you say 80% of his songs have the same content so did pac so did biggie and so many others. what i like about him the most is that he caters to his fanbase and don't alienate like say snoop dogg, he makes what his fans want to hear from him. eminem can rhyme about killin' kim a million times but t.i.'s content is lame huh ?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: March 31, 2013, 11:18:12 AM »
another thing about t.i.'s content: if i'm gonna listen to emcees talk about that life i'd rather hear it from niggas that had first hand experience in it or that can talk about it from a narrarator's perspective. t.i. has always put his life on his records and i can appreciate that from him and any other artist that keep it 100.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: March 31, 2013, 11:35:08 AM »
another thing about t.i.'s content: if i'm gonna listen to emcees talk about that life i'd rather hear it from niggas that had first hand experience in it or that can talk about it from a narrarator's perspective. t.i. has always put his life on his records and i can appreciate that from him and any other artist that keep it 100.

I know this might be hard for you to believe but I have never heard a T.I song in my life...
Perhaps I should...?
not hard to believe a lot of these cats probably never heard a t.i. album. if you choose to lend a ear i suggest you listen to an album instead of a single or two so you can form your own opinion though.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2013, 11:39:54 AM »

I know this might be hard for you to believe but I have never heard a T.I song in my life...
Perhaps I should...?
not hard to believe a lot of these cats probably never heard a t.i. album. if you choose to lend a ear i suggest you listen to an album instead of a single or two so you can form your own opinion though.

what album would you suggest?
one with some proper substance.
the latest and greatest. trouble man: heavy is the head.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: March 31, 2013, 11:46:02 AM »
thanks will check it out and let you know if i like it.

no doubt.  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: March 31, 2013, 11:50:03 AM »
Eminem has like five songs directly about Kim. T.I. has a hundred songs about "bustin up you suckas quick".

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: March 31, 2013, 11:53:52 AM »
Eminem has like five songs directly about Kim. T.I. has a hundred songs about "bustin up you suckas quick".
LOL that's what his audience wanna hear. me myself i could enjoy a violence free album from t.i. like paper trail or no mercy but i like the gun talk and shit on his records too.