Author Topic: I am here to take the GUNS out of Train of Thought... That's power you can't buy  (Read 849 times)

J. B A N A N A S

JBananas for TOT mod '13

Thank you kind sir!

I'll be the mod TOT deserves, some day.

Funny, because if you want lower regulation, I have only locked one thread in the last year, and deleted tons and tons of spam. Basically running ToT like a laissez faire paradise. But if you want a change in mods for ToT that you feel best represent the views of the majority here in ToT, I think we should have a ToT election. That's right, an election and the winner will be sole mod of ToT. How about it?

Sure.

the stories we always hear are the mass shootings, where guns are the villians.

how come we never, or hardly in comparison, hear of when someone defends their family with a gun.

coincidence?

shit dont sell

This. Well it does, but to a smaller market therefore it gets buried under the mass of negativity that consumes our news media.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
JBananas for TOT mod '13

Thank you kind sir!

I'll be the mod TOT deserves, some day.
You're the mod TOT deserves, but not the one it needs.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
He is neither.

So when are we going to talk about pollution causing crimes? Or should i lock this thread?

Sikotic™

He is neither.

So when are we going to talk about pollution causing crimes? Or should i lock this thread?
I read that lead article you posted a while back. Very interesting shit. Never knew the extent of the effect of lead on young kids.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE