Author Topic: So North Korea just kinda declared war...  (Read 2405 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: So North Korea just kinda declared war...
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2013, 09:25:29 PM »
 ^They all look the same too.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2013, 04:58:03 PM »
Yeah, we gotta get back to those World War 2 tactics and open some holding camps for those chinks.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2013, 09:41:50 PM »
Yeah, we gotta get back to those World War 2 tactics and open some holding camps for those chinks.

Cham, your talking politics now?   What do you know about politics besides other than listening to mommy and daddy at the dinner table?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2013, 12:19:13 PM »

u think china gives two shits about syria? when we're fueling their economy to virtually be stronger than us in the future?

nope.

north korea is acting on its own, they want more medical supplies and food to feed its army, thats about it.

and im sure seeing how desperate kim jong un is, im sure if the army doesnt get the medical supplies or food it needs theres going to an uprising of somesort

You are right.
They don't need allies or recources.

My bad.

yeah, do you think your going to waste hundred of billions of dollars on north korea and syria? you do know china essentially makes everything for us.

they are not going to risk potentially going bankrupt on 2 shitty countries, especially if one (being north korea) is instigating everything.

if it was US instigating it, it would be a different story, that would an "attack" on chinese interests, but this is not. china out of all of them wouldnt want to enter this, and if they do, itll probably be to help out the US and its allies rather than going against us, and basically stunting their economic growth.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2013, 03:04:24 PM »
I would like 2 upload an image 2 let you see Russia and China's view.
But I don't know how.

forget it, here is the link:

http://www.pbase.com/aladin22222/image/149610291
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 03:17:07 PM by Aladin »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2013, 12:47:37 AM »
I would like 2 upload an image 2 let you see Russia and China's view.
But I don't know how.

forget it, here is the link:

http://www.pbase.com/aladin22222/image/149610291

yes, we are all aware that russia and china are the western powers' original adversaries,

but that doesn't mean that they're going to back north korea in a non profitable war, which was neither provoked by the US or South Korea.

this isnt 1950s china, you know how many chinese billionaires/millionaires not to mention the average chinese citizens its going to enrage for going to war with the US over north korea?

China will go broke, unemployment is going to be soaring, its not in china's best interest to go to war, especially if it isnt a swift and easily winnable war.

lol you think the voice of the most rich and powerful individuals will not be heard in both china and the US? and regardless it'll be a major set back for the chinese government as well, not only would it enrage their citizens, suffer a huge economic blow, you can kiss the US giving china that 128-bit computer chip goodbye (shit that makes missiles reach long distances)

you really think china is just going to take a big hit for a non profitable war? caused by a country that has been a nuisance for its enemies and allies?

china nor russia was insulted or provoked, its not US trying to "liberate" a country that is an ally of russia/china, its just north korea crying for more supplies and/or trying to suppress internal struggles.

the fact is, if north korea is desperate to attack, than it has to be some internal struggles, mutiny tension within the army, because its not fed or they have no confidence in leadership.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2013, 06:59:41 AM »
So you really think That Russia and China dont mind:

- the Nato Expansion the last two decades in their frontyard.
- The US expansion of influence in the Middle-east (Read: vital recources).
- Their Encirclement with missle-strike capability.

They are just fine with it, as long as they make a buck.. I mean chinese Yuan.

Really?

How do you explain that They Russia and China have had three times a double veto on Syria in the UN Security council.
Remember one veto is enough.

What Message does that give?

I don't know if Russia (because that is de the dominant partner of China) will hold ground on Syria. (They may or may not back down)
But I believe that in case of an attack on Iran.. you WILL see firework. I didn't say think, but WILL.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2013, 11:47:10 AM »
So you really think That Russia and China dont mind:

- the Nato Expansion the last two decades in their frontyard.
- The US expansion of influence in the Middle-east (Read: vital recources).
- Their Encirclement with missle-strike capability.

They are just fine with it, as long as they make a buck.. I mean chinese Yuan.

Really?

How do you explain that They Russia and China have had three times a double veto on Syria in the UN Security council.
Remember one veto is enough.

What Message does that give?

I don't know if Russia (because that is de the dominant partner of China) will hold ground on Syria. (They may or may not back down)
But I believe that in case of an attack on Iran.. you WILL see firework. I didn't say think, but WILL.

chines yuan? nobody call is that, its RNB.

i actually do think china will hold its tongue and actions, why? because they will be the most powerful super power and biggest consumer of goods in the near future, and a conflict with NATO powers would ultimately scrap that future.

you dont bite the hands that feed you, not sure i see any reasonable point of them going into conflict over north korea, let alone syria.

lol, wouldnt of we gone to war over our support with the dhali llama and not acknowledging chinese claims to tibet? or waht about taiwan? what about all the cyber wars we've had, hacking each other and giving each other viruses, or hell when we raise the tax on chinese goods shutting down entire industries making them bankrupt and leaving hundreds of thousands unemployed.

if you think, there was a threat of chinese and russian intervention in a case of a conflict, wouldn't you think we would send ALOT more forces? hell we would basically be drafting and recalling servicemen thats already done with their term.

china isnt going to do shit,  its detrimental to them, they're becoming ridiculously rich with their business with Nato, they make everything, they arnt even the lowest bidder manufacturers anymore. and the western powers know it, WHY may you ask again? because its near insane to just throw all of it away, we (as in the US/NATO) know it, china's not hiding it. china's plan isnt to stay a 2nd world country (as a whole, shanghai, hongkong [obviously], macau, etc have 1st world standards) and if they go to war with us that'll exactly happen.

considering you call the chinese dollar a "yuan" im sure u havent been there, china is a capitalist country now. its run by money, they're not going to piss off the whole country and go into and unfavorable war. i mean the communist party is still strong and can pretty much do what it wants, but not sure they can just go to war without the people with them, this isnt 1950s china

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2013, 08:43:00 AM »
I gave you three foreign policy issues, and you didnt respond 2 none of them.
How the chinese currency is called or if I have been in China is irrelevant.

If you don't got an answer why they should not be concerned about the three points mentioned above, then I can not take you seriously.

Peace,

Aladin

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2013, 01:18:39 AM »
Breaking news - North Korea cant launch its missiles due to a bug in Windows 95.

And on a side note;

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2013, 02:03:44 PM »
LOL @ WINDOWS 95 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2013, 04:49:50 AM »
LOL You people are so funny.

Don't patronize the enemy. They mean business. They mean every word they say. They're killing us now. Their will is not broken, They mean it. ... If they're there, your job is to kill them all. I did not want to have them just retreat and have to fight them all over again.
 Maj. Gen. James Mattis, USMC

But ofcourse you think that NK will shoot a rocket.. which ofcourse won't penatrate our defense shield. They are not that advanced. When you have a technological superior enemy...you concentrate on assymetric warfare. That's what the afghani's are doing with soviet era weaponary.

All NK need is a detonator and a suitcase... not even MS DOS is required let alone windows95.
And one thing, a border that is not well protected, so they can smuggle the suitcase in every city of their choice... I wonder if that is the case in the US?

But no.. the world has 2 be on fire before that will ever happen.
I don't think that will happen with todays tension.....yet.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2013, 07:21:04 AM »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2013, 05:19:24 PM »

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2013, 03:48:47 AM »

Here is another funny one, the US Economy is recovering : http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Any war that the us will be involved in from now on... will brake the camels back.