Author Topic: I shoulda been admin long ago, i'm finished with dubcc.....  (Read 1542 times)

Sccit

I shoulda been admin long ago, i'm finished with dubcc.....
« on: April 01, 2013, 12:28:57 PM »
i'm done with this place, fuck this shit...what the fuck do these mufuckaz know? i been runnin this shit since day 1, single-handedly pullin in more traffic than any other member, it's not even close. from the day the board opened, before rud or nima even knew what dubcc was...shiet, i helped this forum take off, even came with the idea for tha g-spot when mufuckaz was still postin bullshit in music sections.. in its heyday, ran the lab, the audio section, audio battle section, even started a fantasy record label section..what else? put together a wcc compilation, recruited members when no one posted.. shit what have i not done?..theres a reason my name is nikcc. LAMB makin moves, not even gettin the deserved promotion from the cats runnin shit behind the scenes, i should be one of the top staff members and they all know it. am i not euro enough? LA might not be the best place to put in work for a west coast hip-hop site from, huh? i've had other mufuckaz tellin me theyd hook up promo for lamb from sites ive never even visted, d-nice, cordozza darko with Worldwide.Westside.Ent/, styles holla'd, black male put me on his staff, holla'd at me to promote lamb, da-sauce wanted 2 give lamb its own section...traffic would be at an all-time high if i was admin, shit would be organized and legit for all the peoples who love west coast hip-hop, i even gave a guarantee on that. if i wasnt around, this site woulda probably have been dead by 2006, so i'm out of this place, never postin here another day in my life, i'm finally done with this place once and for all on this april 1st of 2013 because mufuckaz know that april 1st is the day that april fools lands on.. suck it, bitch

Hack Wilson - real

Re: I shoulda been admin long ago, i'm finished with dubcc.....
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 12:39:10 PM »
april fools

Will_B

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 12:59:13 PM »
LMFAO

greatest thread....

today

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 01:34:14 PM »
Attention whore like Kobe.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2013, 01:41:58 PM »
homo like elton

biebs was let down cuz he started brainstorming ideas for an essay he was guna type about me midway through this post smh

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2013, 02:18:29 PM »
you stiil here crybaby  :'(

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2013, 02:19:34 PM »
k-macc...u a lil on the slow side, huh cuzz?

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2013, 02:57:57 PM »
LOL @ this shit.

But for real though. I think NIK would make a good admin or global mod. Ain't no secret me and him had a well-storied beef so coming from me it should mean something. The guy put in work on here for 10+ years and has contributed to every section on this forum in some way.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2013, 02:59:03 PM »
Let's celebrate this thread with all of NIK's fails over the years.

1. Your hideous ass girlfriend.
2. Your milf mother whose been masturbated to my millions...AND THE MILLIONS.
3. Your homosexual brother.
4. Your bitch made ways on here from paying a mod to have the power to delete shit because you were embarrassed.
5. Your constant bitching to the point they made it a rule "no posting people's family member picture".
6. Your pussy ass bitching out to Grundy.
7. Your pussy ass bitching out to meet Bundy is a place other than your neighborhood.
8. Your pussy ass bitching out to Sikotic six or seven times.
9. Your pussy ass having your uncle call Sikotic.
10. Your year vacation after the worst exposure on the Internet.
11. Your bitch ass failing to produce any sort of proof you have a job and being active here 24 hours around the clock.
12. You bitching out when called out when you were "getting paid 500 to perform" at some run down club.
13. Your bragging of longevity around here like you deserve something for your nerdy ass.
14. You acting hard, but living in the nicest neighborhood in LA outside of Hollywood.
15. Telling Tommy you'd pay $500 for his flight to LA & pussying out.

Okka

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2013, 03:07:22 PM »
i'm done with this place, fuck this shit...what the fuck do these mufuckaz know? i been runnin this shit since day 1, single-handedly pullin in more traffic than any other member, it's not even close. from the day the board opened, before rud or nima even knew what dubcc was...shiet, i helped this forum take off, even came with the idea for tha g-spot when mufuckaz was still postin bullshit in music sections.. in its heyday, ran the lab, the audio section, audio battle section, even started a fantasy record label section..what else? put together a wcc compilation, recruited members when no one posted.. shit what have i not done?..theres a reason my name is nikcc. LAMB makin moves, not even gettin the deserved promotion from the cats runnin shit behind the scenes, i should be one of the top staff members and they all know it. am i not euro enough? LA might not be the best place to put in work for a west coast hip-hop site from, huh? i've had other mufuckaz tellin me theyd hook up promo for lamb from sites ive never even visted, d-nice, cordozza darko with Worldwide.Westside.Ent/, styles holla'd, black male put me on his staff, holla'd at me to promote lamb, da-sauce wanted 2 give lamb its own section...traffic would be at an all-time high if i was admin, shit would be organized and legit for all the peoples who love west coast hip-hop, i even gave a guarantee on that. if i wasnt around, this site woulda probably have been dead by 2006, so i'm out of this place, never postin here another day in my life, i'm finally done with this place once and for all on this april 1st of 2013 because mufuckaz know that april 1st is the day that april fools lands on.. suck it, bitch

I knew after readin' that shit that this was a joke.

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2013, 03:10:08 PM »
lulz

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2013, 03:18:14 PM »
blood of abe calling someone else for dissing people he's never met is the pot calling the kettle the n word lmao

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2013, 03:36:51 PM »
lulz.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2013, 07:13:18 PM »
biebs cant get enough of the nustack...

i would be mad too if one guy was the main reason the entire forum knew me as the gay kid