Author Topic: holocaust  (Read 493 times)

mauzip

holocaust
« on: March 05, 2003, 07:36:22 AM »
with history we are discussing the holocaust during world war 2 right now. it kinda makes me think about what happened in my family. my family is jewish from my father's side. out of the 120 people only 2 people survived the war.
when germany had invaded the netherlands jewish people were written a letter that said that they had to go to a work camp. a nephew of my granddad went there and 2 months later my granddad got a message from the germans his nephew died. the cause was a long disease. the germans always used to make up those vague causes of death. in reality he actually got murdered. my granddad thought this wasn't true. he thought his nephew was killed. he didn't trust it and he got money from his dead to go into hiding. for 5 years long he lived in a little room of like 3x3 meter (3 feet is about 1 meter).
the germans were actually very smart. some german generals one time met in germany to discuss how to get rid of the people that they didn't like. in poland was a small canyon or whatever and they let the prisoners walk on the edge and shoot them so they fell in it. this wasn't an effective way with cleaning up the bodies and all that. they also killed people by putting them in the truck of a car and the only thing that came in were gasses from the car, no oxigen. eventually they found out that gassing people was the most efficient way. they let them take their clothes off and withing 10 minutes after the 'showers' went on they were all dead. they germans actually thought about the most efficient way to exterminate those people. what they also did was writing on the letter the 'department' that had sent the letter. in reality it was all the same department (it was 4b2 or something like that) that had sent the letter. they were really smart, just like al-quaeda was smart with how they attacked the united states on september 11th.
there was a lot of anti-semitism going on in europe. not only by the governments, but especially by the church and then i'm talking for the most part about the catholic church. the pope never did anything about the holocaust, he actually blessed the weapons of the italians.
the police in the netherlands, i guess also in countries like austria and france and all that, helped the germans to arrest the jewish people (but also the gipsies and negros and the non-arish (or aric, whatever you call it in english). i don't understand why they helped the germans with this. maybe it is because they were afraid, maybe because they were anti-semitic... i don't know.
my grandmom (my father's mom), also jewish, was also in a concentration camp. she was actually one of the very few jewish people with red hair. some other woman wrote a letter or something to the leaders of the concentration camp, westerborg, that she was't jewish and all that because of her raid hair. she also doesn't have a big nose, something most jewish people have. the germans actually released my grandmom.
it is actually kinda interesting to notice this: there are many smart jewish people. in history jewish people have always been prosecuted, probably because of their religion. i think the reason why there are so many smart jewish people is survival of the fittest. yes, that is evolution. you see the same with cats for example. cats that are pets are much smaller and a lot less muscular than wild cats.
when rotterdam got bombed by the germans, my other grandfather was like 2 blocks away from where the bombings started. he never even talked about this with my mother, it must have been so traumatic for him. this is one of the reasons he didn't study during the war. the germans basically demanded from everybody that everybody studied. he refused to. he worked on a farm and every time the germans came by he had to hide in a stack of hay because if they caught him he would probably be in big trouble.

Agua

Re:holocaust
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2003, 09:06:32 AM »
nice post. next time I'd like to see a thread on "zionism - the best thing to happen".

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2003, 12:49:04 PM »
nice post. next time I'd like to see a thread on "zionism - the best thing to happen".
You are an asshole. All this guy was talking about was the opression of the Jewish people  and you gotta come with a comment like this...

Go suck on a hairy french twat.

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2003, 10:28:11 PM »

idiot! you don't get the whole point. ah well, stupid and ignorant people like you probably never will. just shut the fuck up and go fuck yourself.

Agua

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2003, 04:26:49 AM »

idiot! you don't get the whole point. ah well, stupid and ignorant people like you probably never will. just shut the fuck up and go fuck yourself.

if you'd left out that rant about al-quaeda everything would have been all right. yet, since you tried to equate the germans and those terrorists.... well, man that's called instrumentalizing the holocaust.
that's simple propaganda.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2003, 04:43:43 AM by Agua »

Agua

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2003, 04:27:29 AM »
You are an asshole. All this guy was talking about was the opression of the Jewish people  and you gotta come with a comment like this...

Go suck on a hairy french twat.

read his whole post nitwit

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: holocaust
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 12:24:59 PM »
what a load of bollocks

jews are great fiction writers

Fraxxx

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2009, 02:21:01 AM »
what a load of bollocks

jews are great fiction writers

Thing is, through the great German bureaucracy these events are well-reported.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 04:58:12 PM »
^^lol

Fraxxx

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2009, 12:16:13 AM »
^^lol

lol what? You're the one saying there's no evidence following "okay, there is evidence but it's all fake". So it's not about facts, you just don't want to see it. Why's that?

I'm interested, kind of.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2009, 07:17:51 AM »
what a load of bollocks

jews are great PEOPLE