Author Topic: I confess  (Read 618 times)

Agua

Re:I confess
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2003, 04:05:53 AM »
Hey, Flower-boy... you misspelled Water...

ever been to Brazil or Portugal? Do you know what language is spoken in these countries?

Agua

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2003, 04:08:54 AM »
What a retarded avatar. Yeah, flowers. Gangsta.

so what? I like orchids. bottomline. it's never been my intention to appear like a "gangsta".

Agua

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2003, 04:12:16 AM »
I don't like the US. IMO most WASPs are just a bunch of retarded hatemongers without balls.

P.S. This post is supposed to become a major rant about the US. Please show me that you hate the US!
P.P.S. US citizens are surely allowed to participate but their opinion doesn't matter anyway
P.P.P.S. This is no joke but the product of a madman

I would like to give you the BBA's Jackass of the week award.

Brilliant Agua, brilliant. Oh, and nice hypocrisy claiming one of the reasons you don't like americans is because they are hatemongers, yet you come in here spewing hate in every sentence.

at least you realized that the whole post made no sense. to gain full insight into the motive behind this post please read "P.P.P.S"

Agua

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2003, 04:14:48 AM »
France

'Nuff Said...

PS: At least America has a strong central government.  France is on it's what?  7th constitution?  Thats plain sad...
PPS: French people hate us now, but wanted to be our bestest friends in WW1 and WW2, and will wanna be our bestest friends if a WW3 comes...
PPPS: French people call Americans brutal...when they didn't stop using the guillotine for executions untill the 1970's...

everybody assumes i'm french....... funny how rumours spread despite the lack of a basis........i'm german

Agua

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2003, 04:18:13 AM »
What kinda faggot has a flower in his avator?

what kinda faggot has a man in his avatar? your obsession with xzibit...... well......... according the insights of queer theory it's repressed homosexuality. besides: gun = phallus. welcome to the club nik.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2003, 04:19:27 AM by Agua »

TheSheriff

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2003, 04:21:21 AM »
HEIL AGUA!

Agua

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2003, 04:21:27 AM »
If you cannot justify your hate, do not spread it.  

-Vorte[ x ]

i don't need to justify anyting, because i'm a madman. by the way, most responses in here are seemingly driven by madness as well.

Agua

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2003, 04:23:16 AM »
HEIL AGUA!

another witty response by the boy who hasn't understood the whole purpose of this post. congrats man, it can only get better.

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2003, 07:05:58 AM »
Oh, now he's playing the "oh, I'm a madman, please understand me' card, LOL please.  

The reason you can't get a girl, is NOT that you're a madman.  It's that your a SADDDDDman, big difference.  You're sad, hang it up.  

Agua

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2003, 07:36:27 AM »
Oh, now he's playing the "oh, I'm a madman, please understand me' card, LOL please.  

The reason you can't get a girl, is NOT that you're a madman.  It's that your a SADDDDDman, big difference.  You're sad, hang it up.  

lol. some of you obviously haven't realized that this IS A JOKE. Nevertheless, it's really funny to see everybody actin as if i just raped their mamas.

Agua

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2003, 07:38:18 AM »
besides, your lack of humour as far as the whole topic is concerned just shows how far things have already gone. It's a fuckin mess.

TheSheriff

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2003, 11:31:15 AM »
Agua, as you seem to have failed to realize, a) all these "morons" find me funny, and b) I take nothing seriously.

HEIL AGUA! DER DEUTSCHLAND!

And I raped my mama, get off.

Quakaveli

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2003, 12:35:46 PM »
besides, your lack of humour as far as the whole topic is concerned just shows how far things have already gone. It's a fuckin mess.

Humor? If u gunna play the retarded madman role then learn form this guy we had once... Amaru Lumbura or watever...U "are'nt" funny u smartass whore... get the fuck outta here

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2003, 01:20:17 PM »
Quake, that pic in ur sig is FUCKIN FUNNY!

LMAO

Quakaveli

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2003, 01:56:13 PM »
Quake, that pic in ur sig is FUCKIN FUNNY!

LMAO

HAHA yeah...but I don't c my props going up... ;)