Author Topic: I confess  (Read 604 times)

Agua

Re:I confess
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2003, 03:23:36 PM »
besides, your lack of humour as far as the whole topic is concerned just shows how far things have already gone. It's a fuckin mess.

Humor? If u gunna play the retarded madman role then learn form this guy we had once... Amaru Lumbura or watever...U "are'nt" funny u smartass whore... get the fuck outta here

how old are you? 17? then it figures....

Agua

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2003, 03:25:10 PM »
Quake, that pic in ur sig is FUCKIN FUNNY!

LMAO

HAHA yeah...but I don't c my props going up... ;)

basically you're just a coward. face it. you ain't got no balls.... pitiful

TheSheriff

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2003, 03:29:52 PM »
He doesn't find you funny cause he's 17? That's what figures? I see.

You got me laughin. Well done.

But remember, if you work hard, one day you might be funny.

Quakaveli

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2003, 03:56:42 PM »

lmao

Agua

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2003, 04:22:55 PM »

incorrect reasoning mr klass klown (by the way, kk.... well ......nevermind ). i was referrin to his inability to reply without words such as "whore", "faggot" etc. ...... an indication of puberty.....

p/s thanks for your advice..... klass klown.... pitiful
« Last Edit: March 06, 2003, 04:23:48 PM by Agua »

Agua

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2003, 04:26:08 PM »

lmao

that wasn't even a joke and you mental midget....... well...... grow up

TheSheriff

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2003, 05:39:40 PM »
So what if I am in the KKK? Do you have a problem with that? I thought you'd agree with me, seeing as how you're German. (joke alert, joke alert)

And I thank you for pitying me. It's something you mother didn't do when I bust a nut in her after 30 seconds.

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2003, 05:50:09 PM »
Ones who hate on U.S.

Are the ones jealous of the U.S.

Enuf said.
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2003, 04:04:49 AM »
France

'Nuff Said...

PS: At least America has a strong central government.  France is on it's what?  7th constitution?  Thats plain sad...
PPS: French people hate us now, but wanted to be our bestest friends in WW1 and WW2, and will wanna be our bestest friends if a WW3 comes...
PPPS: French people call Americans brutal...when they didn't stop using the guillotine for executions untill the 1970's...

the guillotine is the fastest way to die.. it takes only 0.1 sec..... hm.. how about the electric chair.... lethal injections... hanging from a rope.... hm... btw.. death penalty is no longer alowed in france... how bout in usa?... hm.. i rest my case

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2003, 06:26:01 AM »
France

'Nuff Said...

PS: At least America has a strong central government.  France is on it's what?  7th constitution?  Thats plain sad...
PPS: French people hate us now, but wanted to be our bestest friends in WW1 and WW2, and will wanna be our bestest friends if a WW3 comes...
PPPS: French people call Americans brutal...when they didn't stop using the guillotine for executions untill the 1970's...

the guillotine is the fastest way to die.. it takes only 0.1 sec..... hm.. how about the electric chair.... lethal injections... hanging from a rope.... hm... btw.. death penalty is no longer alowed in france... how bout in usa?... hm.. i rest my case

Id rather die then rot in jail.
14 KO's

March's Wordplay Mc

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2003, 06:55:55 AM »
France

'Nuff Said...

i choose life

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2003, 07:25:25 AM »
While gettin butt rubbed....go fo it, i know how u do
14 KO's

March's Wordplay Mc

Woodrow

« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2003, 09:42:31 AM »
France

'Nuff Said...

i choose life

Wait, I thought you just said: "I rest my case"

Quakaveli

« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2003, 12:08:07 PM »
France

'Nuff Said...

i choose life

Wait, I thought you just said: "I rest my case"

LMAO!!!

Agua and Ibo, under a tree...F U C K I N G/

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2003, 12:11:43 PM »
Uhm, yeah, you know the routine, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...