Author Topic: Nas's greatest moment  (Read 426 times)

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
Re:Nas's greatest moment
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2003, 09:27:44 PM »
It's a good song, far from Nas' greatest moment, though. The hook is kinda corny but lyrics are great. Inspring it is too.

BTW

<-------------------- Biggie's true successor to the NY Throne

;)

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2003, 02:43:13 AM »

::)

I dont listen to classical music, except when it was thrown at me in elementary-school.
That's where you belong.

If you haven't heard of Beethoven, then there's something wrong with you...PeAcE

Jome

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2003, 07:00:13 PM »

If you haven't heard of Beethoven, then there's something wrong with you...PeAcE

I have heard Beethoven, and I've listened to Beethoven, but I dont listen to him on a daily basis.
Thank god.

PeAcE deez nuts!!

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2003, 07:01:30 PM »
g rap is the king of ny. fuck what ya heard.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2003, 02:41:36 AM »
I remember someone laughin at me for calling this a street anthem, but shit it's true, the lyrics are gritty and thought provoking, they appeal to real people who have real problems, but people think it's all poppy and shit 'cos of the hook which is BS. If he can get MTV appeal with this song thats great because it has REAL meaning and it's about time more stuff like this charted.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.