Author Topic: Prince Ital Joe´s Unreleased Album (Hollywood Records)  (Read 9262 times)

Mietek23

Re: Prince Ital Joe´s Unreleased Album (Hollywood Records)
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2013, 01:39:35 AM »
You can't compare RBX to Prince Ital Joe. That's just fuckin stupid.

I wasn't skills wise

I was saying that West Coast fans will still consider people that the rest of the world has never heard of, to be in some kind of Hall of Fame

Lil Malik is another example, and look at his output

LOL, anyone who thinks Lil' Malik is another West Coast legend is a fuckin' idiot. This dude is only know for being featured on a song from Doggystyle, c'mon dude - you can't compare him to RBX, are you kidding me ???

Will_B

« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2013, 02:43:39 AM »

I wasn't skills wise

I was saying that West Coast fans will still consider people that the rest of the world has never heard of, to be in some kind of Hall of Fame

LOL, anyone who thinks Lil' Malik is another West Coast legend is a fuckin' idiot. This dude is only know for being featured on a song from Doggystyle, c'mon dude - you can't compare him to RBX, are you kidding me ???

Cant read too well?

MarshColin

« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2013, 08:02:17 AM »

I wasn't skills wise

He was more well known for being a part of that group Illegal. Definitely not even worth an honorable mention though lol.

123imagee

« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2013, 08:02:17 AM »
Who I Gotta Contact To Get This?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2013, 03:39:32 PM »
damn psychohustla is still fiendin for some prince ital joe. gotta admire the dedication i guess

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

123imagee

« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2013, 02:34:32 AM »
any news where can i get this

HardWorker

• 'G'
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2013, 05:58:18 AM »
I want this too

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2013, 06:21:58 AM »

The real Ital Joe. Even if he added some "good" addtional vocals on Death Row tracks, from Blasphemy by 2Pac to It's Goin Down by Daz or Blue Berry by LBC Crew (as a solo artist) he recorded retarded songs with Marky Mark, and that's a fact ;) ... The only song he recorded for a Death Row project was Save A Life but didn't end up on Gang Related Soundtrack, only WIDEawake could release this type of ish...
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2013, 11:33:35 PM »
marky mark is gangsta...dude at least has more street cred than rick ross

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2013, 06:48:42 PM »
marky mark is gangsta...dude at least has more street cred than rick ross

lol you aint kiddin but hey even justin timberlake has more street cred than officer ricky

BIGWORM

« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2013, 09:29:30 PM »
God Bless The Dead R.I.P. to him. I've always found him corny with his fake Jamaican voice/reggae flow. Wasn't he from cuba or dominican or something?

donfathaimmortal

The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

123imagee

« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2013, 10:37:53 PM »
so you tell me that prince ital recorded only 1 song for death row??? :confused:

what bout the tracklists i posted?

everybody says it´s "out there", "i know someone who has it" but it´s hard 2 get even u r willing to pay for it.

123imagee

« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2013, 11:48:03 PM »
so you tell me that prince ital recorded only 1 song for death row??? :confused:

everybody says it´s "out there", "i know someone who has it" but it´s hard 2 get even u r willing to pay for it.

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2013, 02:40:11 AM »

I mean, the only one song which was intented to appear on a Death Row project was "Save A Life" (Gang Related leftover).
Death Row didn't plan to release any PIJ solo material or PIJ album.