Author Topic: C-Walk - It's a Way of Livin' (2003) Soundtrack ?  (Read 2727 times)

RECOGNIZE187

C-Walk - It's a Way of Livin' (2003) Soundtrack ?
« on: April 08, 2013, 09:14:37 AM »
I need help :) ...was there ever a soundtrack to this???
I only know king of LA track its from cj mac's second album

if somebody can hook it up??
or at least the tracklist???
all the songs are bangin.!

Mietek23

Re: C-Walk - It's a Way of Livin' (2003) Soundtrack ?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 09:36:59 AM »
I don't think a soundtrack to this was ever released.. but your right - the songs in it were indeed banged hard 8)

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 09:51:07 AM »
too bad..then maybe somebody could help with the name of the songs
underdoggs

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 09:52:12 AM »
Yeah, I don't think anything was ever released.  But maybe try using the Shazam app to see if it recognizes the songs.

I don't remember too much stuff from that DVD, other than a couple songs like the one where the chorus was "Oh yeah, this I swear, if you ain't from the streets, you ain't coming 'round here" and then some of the basic beats.  And then that dumb ass wigger chick who kept talking like "I Crip walk where I want, when I want"

Mietek23

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 09:55:05 AM »
Yeah, I don't think anything was ever released.  But maybe try using the Shazam app to see if it recognizes the songs.

I don't remember too much stuff from that DVD, other than a couple songs like the one where the chorus was "Oh yeah, this I swear, if you ain't from the streets, you ain't coming 'round here" and then some of the basic beats.  And then that dumb ass wigger chick who kept talking like "I Crip walk where I want, when I want"

Your probably quoting the main track recorded for this soundtrack - CJ Mac "If U Ain't Street".

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 12:29:20 PM »

"Oh yeah, this I swear, if you ain't from the streets, you ain't coming 'round here"

yea that song is crazy do u have the name??

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2013, 12:30:23 PM »

Your probably quoting the main track recorded for this soundtrack - CJ Mac "If U Ain't Street".

is it on youtube ? ?
i only know  the one on crazy toones mixtape cj mac rappin by te pool..its called u aint street!
 do u have the song?? where can i find it?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 12:45:43 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Mietek23

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2013, 11:25:44 AM »
^^^It's still unleaked as far as I know.