Author Topic: l .a. m. b -remember the name.  (Read 527 times)

tommy gun blunted

• Lil Geezy
l .a. m. b -remember the name.
« on: April 09, 2013, 09:04:06 AM »
l.a.m.b is the new hot muthafuckin' crew from SFV. These homies bring the heat and is the reason why Cali is so damn hot.
peep Game. keep your blunts lit.

peace
tommy gun blunted

Sccit

Re: l .a. m. b -remember the name.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 10:06:56 AM »
real shit, keep reppin that... album comin soon, just completed the final cut last night 8)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 11:05:26 AM »
real shit, keep reppin that... album comin soon, just completed the final cut last night 8)

Violence of the lambs is about to fuck the industry up one time.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 11:06:32 AM »
Lmfao

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 11:07:45 AM »
Lmfao

Maybe a Cham feature.  You have bars too.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2013, 11:10:16 AM »
I extended my hand out to make the debut to spice the album up. The response is got was "We want to feature a LAMB member to have the best verse on the album, nothing personal".

I respect it.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2013, 11:17:55 AM »
I extended my hand out to make the debut to spice the album up. The response is got was "We want to feature a LAMB member to have the best verse on the album, nothing personal".

I respect it.

That's disappointing.  I think you could bring a lot to the album.  You defiantly have talent, even if it's just you fucking around, you can flow. 8)

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2013, 11:25:12 AM »

I respect it.

That's disappointing.  I think you could bring a lot to the album.  You defiantly have talent, even if it's just you fucking around, you can flow. 8)

be foreal, are u trollin him?

biebs was beggin to be on the album...i think it's pretty obvious why we didn't consider featuring him.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/L0UHFX_YS2U" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/L0UHFX_YS2U</a>

cham..if u brush up on ya skills, we'll be takin submissions for the next mixtape, my boy

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2013, 11:27:42 AM »

I respect it.

be foreal, are u trollin him?

My folks, that one song Cham dropped with his friends just fucking around was ill.  I'm saying if he spent a little effort he could easily put down a hot 16 for you.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2013, 11:30:50 AM »
peep the cham song i just posted LOL...now peep this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZxMIU0Nh49g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZxMIU0Nh49g</a>

forget the lack of skill, quality dont even match...like i said 2 cham, if he brush up on that skill, we got a mixtape we workin on followin the album. ya never know.....

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2013, 11:36:45 AM »
peep the cham song i just posted LOL...now peep this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZxMIU0Nh49g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZxMIU0Nh49g</a>

forget the lack of skill, quality dont even match...like i said 2 cham, if he brush up on that skill, we got a mixtape we workin on followin the album. ya never know.....

Well IMO you posted Cham's weakest, and LAMBS best cut (atleast the one I like the most)

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2013, 11:38:11 AM »
that was cham's most recent shit, and the most recent shit of ours posted on youtube....i'm not sayin he doesn't have potential, but theres a difference, brodie.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2013, 11:45:30 AM »
that was cham's most recent shit, and the most recent shit of ours posted on youtube....i'm not sayin he doesn't have potential, but theres a difference, brodie.

Well, It makes no sense to argue opinions.  I'm looking forward to your album though.  Can we get some teaser snippets posted up for the loyal fans?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2013, 12:19:27 PM »
i'd drop some funky rhymes for the LAmb project

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2013, 01:47:41 PM »

Well, It makes no sense to argue opinions.  I'm looking forward to your album though.  Can we get some teaser snippets posted up for the loyal fans?

video droppin soon 8)