Author Topic: Why do yall keep movin my shit to the Hook Up Spot. Yes I'm talkin 2 u Okka  (Read 548 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

what tha fuck iz up with that? 

u mean to tell me that there already isn't albums worth of Pac material floating thru there? 

becuz if it's fuck me then fuck this forum

BiggBoogaBiff

not only that, it literally took u less than a minute to move it.  it's not that serious

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
not only that, it literally took u less than a minute to move it.  it's not that serious

Yeah why so serious Okka?  Radio is providing a service free of charge for the members of the dub.  I don't see anyone else making up tracklistings and songs.  Let Radiotube live, gotdamn!

BiggBoogaBiff

not only that, it literally took u less than a minute to move it.  it's not that serious

Yeah why so serious Okka?  Radio is providing a service free of charge for the members of the dub.  I don't see anyone else making up tracklistings and songs.  Let Radiotube live, gotdamn!

he be bullshittin tryna flex his muscle now becuz i called him out in tha hook up spot for upload redundant bullshit that nobody cares about.  Instead of doing something neat with the section he'd rather flood it with shit like the "Gridlok'd Soundtrack" and Scott Storch leftovers
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 11:58:28 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

BiggBoogaBiff

and u can miss me with that bullshit about the forum rules becuz them shits get broken and ignored everyday.  u do them more than me

Fraxxx

not only that, it literally took u less than a minute to move it.  it's not that serious

Yeah why so serious Okka?  Radio is providing a service free of charge for the members of the dub.  I don't see anyone else making up tracklistings and songs.  Let Radiotube live, gotdamn!

he be bullshittin tryna flex his muscle now becuz i called him out in tha hook up spot for upload redundant bullshit that nobody cares about.  Instead of doing something neat with the section he'd rather flood it with shit like the "Gridlok'd Soundtrack" and Scott Storch leftovers

The Gridlock'd soundtrack got one of the sickest Daz solo joints ever on it with Don't Try To Play Me Homie. Which is funny cuz it's basically your message towards Okka, so you should appreciate that he laces you with the soundtrack to your topic.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Hack Wilson - real

Arthur hooking everyone up with those Napster exclusives!

Okka

You keepin the spot alive with your classic mixtapes.

EDIT: How am i breakin' the rules though?

BiggBoogaBiff

fuck it, ill just leave this graveyard if yall gonna turn everything i do into a mockery.  

its funny how easy a few can fuck it up for everybody else

Hack Wilson - real

fuck it, ill just leave this graveyard if yall gonna turn everything i do into a mockery.  

you are solely responsible for being a mockery, you don't need help from others

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Okka showing love to you Radio, keep dropping the hits!

BiggBoogaBiff

EDIT: How am i breakin' the rules though?

Im sayin then, y my shit been gettin moved then? 

Sccit

okka, u do move way too much shit, dawgy....no one peeps the fuckin hook-up spot or any of them other dead ass sub-sections. in fact, all those sections shoulda been combined into one a long time ago. radiotube's right...just leave shit where it's bound to attract the most attention and draw more traffic.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

you are solely responsible for being a mockery, you don't need help from others
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

J. B A N A N A S

You mean a European guy obsessed with west coast rap that puts in time and effort to moderate a forum is actually a passive aggressive nerd? Crazy.