Author Topic: Why do yall keep movin my shit to the Hook Up Spot. Yes I'm talkin 2 u Okka  (Read 549 times)

Okka

Passive aggressive nerd? I just moved the shit where it belongs.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Passive aggressive nerd? I just moved the shit where it belongs.

Okka catching flak! ;)

Okka

Pebble Beach Gold Lord, ain't you that racist dude who always used to delete his account when people started attackin' you and you always came back after a while? I can't remember his name, but i remember that he was a San Francisco Giants fan and always had that logo on his avatar. I know somebody remembers.

J. B A N A N A S

Pebble Beach Gold Lord, ain't you that racist dude who always used to delete his account when people started attackin' you and you always came back after a while? I can't remember his name, but i remember that he was a San Francisco Giants fan and always had that logo on his avatar. I know somebody remembers.

Wow, you really reacted poorly to that and made yourself look vulnerable. Read these talking points:

1) I like to delete my account a lot but I've never said anything remotely racist, ever in my current life or past lives, even in the 1800's.

2) Why did you try banning me? I visit without a proxy and it said I was banned? Really? That would be passive aggressive dude. Get over yourself. How did you expect me to reply, or did you not?

3) Life is bigger than this forum.

4) I don't know about the avatar. There have been other people on this forum that are actually from the area it celebrates and support local sports teams.

5) I own a small lakeside property in Maine. I rent it out during the summer weeks I'm not there and it supplements my income well.

6) If you ever visit America you can visit me and I'll take you to a baseball game, my treat. Not premium games though, you have to get your own ticket then.

7) “To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you.”
― C.S. Lewis....Much like God forgiving man, I forgive you okra. Life is too short.

Okka

I didn't try to ban you. I deleted your alias account. You really think i care what you say about me, for real? I don't even know you, i just remembered that logo and i thought if you were that dude who actually said he would meet up with somebody from here and then deleted his account and then came back again callin everybody niggas and dumb shit like that. It's the internet, i don't get mad about some anonymous people talkin shit to me or talkin about me. Like i've always said, i'm here for the music and that's all.

J. B A N A N A S

I want a written apology. Handwritten in cursive, with a time stamp, and I want you to take a picture of it and upload it here.

Okka

I want a written apology. Handwritten in cursive, with a time stamp, and I want you to take a picture of it and upload it here.

Hahahahah. I guess that's what has to happen.

Sccit

did radiotube delete his account? :-X

Remedy360

^ lol yeah that's what all these threads are for. I'm sure he's lurking though..

Sccit

^ lol yeah that's what all these threads are for. I'm sure he's lurking though..

thats fucked up, though, he contributed more to the forums than most the cats who were trollin him

Remedy360

thats fucked up, though, he contributed more to the forums than most the cats who were trollin him

lol, but who the hell makes up fake tracklists like that?

Sccit

radiotube

Okka

I think he'll be back. He's probably thinkin' that somebody actually deleted his link and flipped out. Mediafire does that all the time. I got a PM from somebody i can't remember his name right now and he sent me Soopafly's "I Don't Hang" through Mediafire. It wasn't even five minutes when i saw the PM and the link was already deleted.

bouli77

yeah he'll be back i'm sure, he just did it out of anger. that's the problem with Radiotube, his inflated ego plus he's mad emotional. dude's highly sensitive you can't have a reasoned convo with him. other than that he's an entertaining poster and he can be a dope contributor but he likes to toot his own horn way too much lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

what tha fuck iz up with that? 

u mean to tell me that there already isn't albums worth of Pac material floating thru there? 

becuz if it's fuck me then fuck this forum

You need to dedicate a youtube video to Okka