Author Topic: An Open Letter To The Hollywood Bunch  (Read 243 times)

Trauma-san

Re:An Open Letter To The Hollywood Bunch
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2003, 09:50:43 PM »
So, you refuse to admit you're wrong, is what your'e saying, even though I showed you basic evidence that you are.  That's why this argument is useless, LOL.  you know you're wrong, but would never admit it, you're a coward.  

Agua

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2003, 10:31:53 AM »
So, you refuse to admit you're wrong, is what your'e saying, even though I showed you basic evidence that you are.  That's why this argument is useless, LOL.  you know you're wrong, but would never admit it, you're a coward.  

you're a true american ..... either right or wrong, yes or no.... no in between ..... that's true hubris and, by the way, schizophrenic.

P.S. your "evidence" is not enough. you came up with a general statement, didn't elaborate on the percental contribution by other countries.... things seem to be so easy.... dream on.... next time think about the context and the micro structures
P.P.P.S. i'm neither right nor wrong. i just know how to differentiate....

Agua

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2003, 10:32:30 AM »

and you refuse to use your brain, you're an american.