Author Topic: The King Is Back II : After Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head  (Read 3213 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: The King Is Back II : After Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head
« Reply #195 on: June 21, 2013, 11:47:29 PM »
Please keep the BS to a min.

you deleted posts out this thread mdogg, not tryna bring up old shit, but this made me remember

:nawty:

Difference is, this is a thread in an important board which you did nothing but trolling. Check the rules of the board. No personal BS, no trolling, etc. We use to ban for those kinds of things, so having post deleted is not the worst that can happen. Of course, in G-Spot, have at it.

Fair enough, MDogg.

But then why'd you lie about it - flat out deny it.  And paint me as a liar for putting that tidbid in my rap or keystyle or whatever you guys call that, then?

"I never deleted any posts.  I'd delete NIK before I'd delete your posts and I wouldnt even do that.  You can check"....or something like that.

With all the trolls, I actually forgot it was you on this thread until you brought it up. I don't remember who trolls where.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #196 on: June 22, 2013, 12:40:21 AM »

you deleted posts out this thread mdogg, not tryna bring up old shit, but this made me remember

Difference is, this is a thread in an important board which you did nothing but trolling. Check the rules of the board. No personal BS, no trolling, etc. We use to ban for those kinds of things, so having post deleted is not the worst that can happen. Of course, in G-Spot, have at it.

Fair enough, MDogg.

But then why'd you lie about it - flat out deny it.  And paint me as a liar for putting that tidbid in my rap or keystyle or whatever you guys call that, then?

"I never deleted any posts.  I'd delete NIK before I'd delete your posts and I wouldnt even do that.  You can check"....or something like that.

With all the trolls, I actually forgot it was you on this thread until you brought it up. I don't remember who trolls where.

you seemed pretty adamant about it in the keystyle thread

"you deleted the links!"

but really though, i dont believe you, just bein honest
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #197 on: June 22, 2013, 12:45:54 AM »

Fair enough, MDogg.

"you deleted the links!"

No need to believe me. Know that I did lock this thread instead of deleted post at first. Then since TI thread is a legit need in this forum, I just deleted the trolling stuff without really looking at who I deleted but more what I was deleting. I also deleted some OG CM post, because it was also continuing the conversation. But to be honest, I wasn't looking at names, I was looking at what was posted. So to be honest, I completely forgot it was you and I just remember this thread needing to be cleaned up. In the keystyle thread, I wasn't even thinking of this, as all the trolls I deleted at that time, I lost track who was trolling this thread. And that's honest. Around that same time, people were trolling everywhere and I got many complaints that I was cracking down. The only complaint I got from you was the ToT and me being an "Obamabot," so it slipped my mind that you were hear. Sorry.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #198 on: June 22, 2013, 12:53:17 AM »

Fair enough, MDogg.

"you deleted the links!"

No need to believe me. Know that I did lock this thread instead of deleted post at first. Then since TI thread is a legit need in this forum, I just deleted the trolling stuff without really looking at who I deleted but more what I was deleting. I also deleted some OG CM post, because it was also continuing the conversation. But to be honest, I wasn't looking at names, I was looking at what was posted. So to be honest, I completely forgot it was you and I just remember this thread needing to be cleaned up. In the keystyle thread, I wasn't even thinking of this, as all the trolls I deleted at that time, I lost track who was trolling this thread. And that's honest. Around that same time, people were trolling everywhere and I got many complaints that I was cracking down. The only complaint I got from you was the ToT and me being an "Obamabot," so it slipped my mind that you were hear. Sorry.

here

and you were kind of a obamabot dude.  i mean cmon.  that wasnt even a diss, that was just me remembering that you rode for obama hardcore. 

side question:  why did you believe that obama was different as far as politicians go?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 12:55:28 AM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup