Author Topic: The King Is Back II : After Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head  (Read 3192 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: The King Is Back II : After Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2013, 09:16:17 PM »
keep the dick sucking to a minimum or we'll get this thread shut down too

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2013, 12:02:09 AM »
TI is corny as hell with his herky jerk dance moves...anyone remember that vid for "you don't know me"? Dude was strutting around like a damn chicken or something. Plus he's like 5'2, he's not scaring anybody. Unless he gets arrested then everyone's shook cuz he sings like a canary.
shut yo stupid ass up he paid while ya broke ass hatin'.

Hahahaha are you his bitch or something? Lmao talkin about he's gettin paid. You more of a bitch than a bitch.

Will_B

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2013, 02:35:33 AM »

Petey having a bad week :'(

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2013, 05:13:24 AM »

tell erin to come suck my dick you faggot.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2013, 05:16:29 AM »

Petey having a bad week :'(
sad ain't it ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2013, 05:39:43 AM »
TI is corny as hell with his herky jerk dance moves...anyone remember that vid for "you don't know me"? Dude was strutting around like a damn chicken or something. Plus he's like 5'2, he's not scaring anybody. Unless he gets arrested then everyone's shook cuz he sings like a canary.

Hahahaha are you his bitch or something? Lmao talkin about he's gettin paid. You more of a bitch than a bitch.
yeah i said it you sad fuck and it's the truth. hoe ass niggas like you hatin' on the nigga when your life is fucked up and need fixin'.  u probably don't even know where ya next meal comin' from you fuckin' flea bag.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2013, 05:54:21 AM »

yeah i said it you sad fuck and it's the truth. hoe ass niggas like you hatin' on the nigga when your life is fucked up and need fixin'.  u probably don't even know where ya next meal comin' from you fuckin' flea bag.

It's comin from ya mamas titty. I love that Cambodian breast milk.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2013, 06:17:50 AM »

It's comin from ya mamas titty. I love that Cambodian breast milk.
i'm fuckin' your mother right now as we speak. that peanut butter & jelly sandwich you just asked her to make u is gonna have to wait until i get my nut.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2013, 07:02:13 AM »
Behind the scenes of 'Memories Back Then' - http://youtube.com/watch?v=XZMq1uS7LIs

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2013, 08:00:54 AM »
Funkmaster Flex interview - http://youtube.com/watch?v=-vV6BxA6xN0  8)
Trouble Man Day - http://youtube.com/watch?v=6rEoLBioNsk  8)

ps. all you haters throw up in your mouths i'm gonna flood this shit until you gag and choke.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2013, 11:40:00 AM »
were all faggots yet your the only one in here talking about men sucking other mens dick....what part of the game is that?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2013, 11:40:52 AM »
were all faggots yet your the only one in here talking about men sucking other mens dick....what part of the game is that?

i'm postin' about music and y'all talkin' faggot shit what part of the game is that ?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2013, 11:43:03 AM »

and you posted some faggot ass dick suckin' shit first so what does that say about you peter ?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2013, 11:44:19 AM »
nice double post famo

shamelessly cheerleading a southern rapper on a westcoast site like thats normal....what part of the game is that?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2013, 11:47:56 AM »
nice double post famo

shamelessly cheerleading a southern rapper on a westcoast site like thats normal....what part of the game is that?

this is the outbound section for anything not west coast in case your dumbass didn't know. da sauce is not all it's cracked up to be i guess that's why u come here to troll....sad.