Author Topic: This guy sounds like me(good read)  (Read 305 times)

KrazySumwhat

This guy sounds like me(good read)
« on: April 13, 2013, 06:56:49 PM »
http://help.com/post/546871-my-boyfriend-is-absolutely-obsessed

Click there if you want to read peopel comments or just;
 My boyfriend is absolutely obsessed with Japanese women and it makes me feel inadequate.
He tells me that I’m beautiful and that he loves me. But every day he points out petite girls with round faces and small facial features (I’m really tall with an angular face and large facial features) and talks about how cute they are.

He LOVES Japanese–without ever even meeting a Japanese girl. He has 100’s of pictures of Japanese (and other East Asian) girls on his computer. “Japanese girl” is his most common google search; it’s like he needs his daily fix. He listens to Japanese music, loves the culture, and wants to go there someday. His life long goal is to “move to Japan and marry a Japanese woman”. (…He says this dream is fading since he’s been with me for so long.)

I am not even close to Japanese, or even have any similar features (like all the girls he points out around town). He tells me all the time how cute and perfect Japanese women are. He gets all giddy excited when he sees a small cute girl in the grocery store.

He says I should feel beautiful since he’s dating me over all these other girls even though I’m not his type. But instead I’ve become so insecure and I feel so ugly. It’s impossible not to compare myself to these other girls, and since I don’t look anything like them, I feel ugly. I feel inadequate and like he’s just settling with me because the girls he likes are either too young or half a world away in Japan. I’m always expecting him to leave me for the first Japanese girl he sees.

I feel discriminated against, depressed, and frustrated because I physically can not meet his desires. Our relationship is so wonderful except that he’s not attracted to me. His mindless love of anyone whos 5′1″ looks like they’re 12 (image search ‘Japanese girl’) is seriously wearing me down.

Does anyone have any advice on how to cope with being unattractive and inadequate to the person who claims to love you?

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: This guy sounds like me(good read)
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 07:10:06 PM »
Sounds like you except for the having a girlfriend part

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 07:12:07 PM »
Sounds like you except for the having a girlfriend part
Touche!

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 10:49:17 PM »
lmao...some mufuckaz have some real push-overs for bitches. u could never point out another fine girl to most females out here witout gettin an earful and a fucked up day.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 10:52:07 PM »
lmao...some mufuckaz have some real push-overs for bitches. u could never point out another fine girl to most females out here witout gettin an earful and a fucked up day.
yeah hey, i need to find me a weak insecure woman like that..
 Funny how some guys are good at controlling women and get away with anything.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2013, 11:00:04 PM »
i'm great at controllin women, but i dont think i'd feel comfortable suckin up all of my bitches confidence.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2013, 11:01:44 PM »
 Do you tie them up?
 (jokes)
 I used to have a mate, i've never seen anyone be able to control women like he did, shit was insane. Spose they were young though.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2013, 11:09:22 PM »
Do you tie them up?
 (jokes)
 I used to have a mate, i've never seen anyone be able to control women like he did, shit was insane. Spose they were young though.

just like that other article u posted said, it's all about how good u dick 'em down,  mayn.