Author Topic: Islamic Hotbed Volume One- KASHMIR  (Read 394 times)

jav

Re:Islamic Hotbed Volume One- KASHMIR
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2003, 04:01:34 PM »
quake stfu fucking apu squishy selling.. elephant .. . so on so on etc etc.. u got some deep obsession for terrorists and muslims

Quakaveli

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2003, 04:16:03 PM »
quake stfu fucking apu squishy selling.. elephant .. . so on so on etc etc.. u got some deep obsession for terrorists and muslims

U got the most pitiful post on this thread...39 posts of BS. ur lucky Seer doesnt come here often...maybe he should get a anonymous tip soon... ::)

Immortal

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2003, 09:12:23 PM »
i see, coincidentally, your comments were just as incoherent.

See...this is why the Faghan never shaves his beard... hes exrtemely close minded...

lol
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Quakaveli

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2003, 11:51:37 PM »
Ok my take on this issue...

Like I said I am a Kashmiri hindu...and of all the problems and neglections in the Kashmir...we're the biggest one.  

The kashmir problem goes way back, to the partition between India and Kashmir- all the individual states in the India-Pakistan region were given a choice to team up with India or Pakistan, when the whole are was freed from british rule...the Hindu king of Kashmir did not want to give up his soverignity...naturally. See he was in charge of a multi-racial state...the Northern/northwestern portion was Kashmir...mostly muslim...the northeastern part was called Laddakh and was mostly budhist...and the southern part was Jammu, a hindu area. Now he was thinking in da best interest of ALL his ppl when he decided to be independant...see it would suck for the muslims, sikhs, and hindus in the area if he joined up with Pakistan, a MUSLIM STATE. So he decides to be independant, wisely, and greedy Pakistan declares war on his state, and sends troops quickly. Now this is a weak state, so he goes to India for help, but the cunning president of India at da time, Nehru, told him to sign a document to join India in return for India protecting it from Pakistan...and it was done.
Personally I think India is a better choice than Pakistan cuz its a democratic country and, at least OFFICIALLY, Hindus don't have more power or favoribility than other races, its just like America in that way...contrary to Pakistan. So anyway he teams up with India and India whoops pakistans ass! Pakistan declares war on India 3 times and loses badly all the times. Then the UN declared India has to give a portion of Kashmir to Pakistan and officially that portion belongs to Pakistan now, even though India claims it and considers it theirs. Also Pakistan considers the whole state of Jammu and Kashmir theirs too...unofficially.

Ok this whole situation is fucked up, and recently has gotten much worse. In 1989 all the hindus either got killed or got kicked out of Kashmir, including my family there...I got a house there in Kashmir too but no1 knows wat happened to it...basically what happendi n 1989 was that Pakistan supported terrorists took over the area started causing mayhem, and brainwashing and all dat ish...and there was this big movement wid em terrorists and their supporters telling all hindus to fuck off. Pretty messed up .......a lot of us were killed then..and since then in Kashmir terrorists have killed Hindus, muslims, sikhs, etc etc...its a messed up situation and Pakistan is fucked up for sponsoring them. But if you can't fight fair, you would logically fight dirty and try to bring down ur enemy, for Pakistan the enemy is India.

Why does Pakistan want Kashmir? Cuz its a major tourist attraction. its called the "Indian Switzerland" for a good reason. Currently tourism is down cuz of da terrorissm...pakistan is happy...cuz da money would instead goto India...but Pakistan, like immortal tech said, doesnt have many resources of its own and wants this big cash itself, just based on tha fact that most of the region is muslim.  

Personally I, and a lot of people in the state, including some terrorist organizations, want Kashmir to be independant. Not only is it the best for it ppl in it, its the only solution to this mess, if only Pakistan doesnt fuck with it. I think India should declare Kashmir its protected state or something, but obviously even India doesnt want to let it go. Basically its a big political mess, and the people of Kashmir, be it Muslims or Hindus/ Buddhists or Sikhs, are paying the huge cost in terms of a shitty standard of living, fear, and death toll. And there is no easy solution in sight either. This is a true mess. FUCK PAKISTAN!!! ;)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2003, 11:59:30 PM by Terroristic Murdah: Operation Quake »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2003, 01:06:18 AM »
Ok my take on this issue...

Like I said I am a Kashmiri hindu...and of all the problems and neglections in the Kashmir...we're the biggest one.  

The kashmir problem goes way back, to the partition between India and Kashmir- all the individual states in the India-Pakistan region were given a choice to team up with India or Pakistan, when the whole are was freed from british rule...the Hindu king of Kashmir did not want to give up his soverignity...naturally. See he was in charge of a multi-racial state...the Northern/northwestern portion was Kashmir...mostly muslim...the northeastern part was called Laddakh and was mostly budhist...and the southern part was Jammu, a hindu area. Now he was thinking in da best interest of ALL his ppl when he decided to be independant...see it would suck for the muslims, sikhs, and hindus in the area if he joined up with Pakistan, a MUSLIM STATE. So he decides to be independant, wisely, and greedy Pakistan declares war on his state, and sends troops quickly. Now this is a weak state, so he goes to India for help, but the cunning president of India at da time, Nehru, told him to sign a document to join India in return for India protecting it from Pakistan...and it was done.
Personally I think India is a better choice than Pakistan cuz its a democratic country and, at least OFFICIALLY, Hindus don't have more power or favoribility than other races, its just like America in that way...contrary to Pakistan. So anyway he teams up with India and India whoops pakistans ass! Pakistan declares war on India 3 times and loses badly all the times. Then the UN declared India has to give a portion of Kashmir to Pakistan and officially that portion belongs to Pakistan now, even though India claims it and considers it theirs. Also Pakistan considers the whole state of Jammu and Kashmir theirs too...unofficially.

Ok this whole situation is fucked up, and recently has gotten much worse. In 1989 all the hindus either got killed or got kicked out of Kashmir, including my family there...I got a house there in Kashmir too but no1 knows wat happened to it...basically what happendi n 1989 was that Pakistan supported terrorists took over the area started causing mayhem, and brainwashing and all dat ish...and there was this big movement wid em terrorists and their supporters telling all hindus to fuck off. Pretty messed up .......a lot of us were killed then..and since then in Kashmir terrorists have killed Hindus, muslims, sikhs, etc etc...its a messed up situation and Pakistan is fucked up for sponsoring them. But if you can't fight fair, you would logically fight dirty and try to bring down ur enemy, for Pakistan the enemy is India.

Why does Pakistan want Kashmir? Cuz its a major tourist attraction. its called the "Indian Switzerland" for a good reason. Currently tourism is down cuz of da terrorissm...pakistan is happy...cuz da money would instead goto India...but Pakistan, like immortal tech said, doesnt have many resources of its own and wants this big cash itself, just based on tha fact that most of the region is muslim.  

Personally I, and a lot of people in the state, including some terrorist organizations, want Kashmir to be independant. Not only is it the best for it ppl in it, its the only solution to this mess, if only Pakistan doesnt fuck with it. I think India should declare Kashmir its protected state or something, but obviously even India doesnt want to let it go. Basically its a big political mess, and the people of Kashmir, be it Muslims or Hindus/ Buddhists or Sikhs, are paying the huge cost in terms of a shitty standard of living, fear, and death toll. And there is no easy solution in sight either. This is a true mess. FUCK PAKISTAN!!! ;)

Quakes on point, the fact is Kashmir is better off with India.  Like quake said, its a friekin democrasy, we dont discriminate, are more openminded and secular.  Look at the state of pakistan and its goverment right now.  The mind state of the people, the whole reason pakistan was made in the first place.  Or just let Kashmir be indipendant, i dunno.
Tech, im cool with you and all, but I really dont think the muslims of Pakistan are opressed here lol.  

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Quakaveli

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2003, 06:06:57 PM »
B U M P  8)