Author Topic: Islamic news roundup  (Read 207 times)

Woodrow

Islamic news roundup
« on: March 06, 2003, 07:58:17 PM »
Iranians arrested for net dating
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2813953.stm
Quote: "Some people were using an internet site to allow girls and boys to talk and arrange meetings in a place in north Tehran where they had illegal relations."

911 Funded by New York Muslims
http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/front_2.html
Quote: "Al Moayad even boasted of several meetings with Osama bin-Laden, and said he personally delivered the $20 million to Bin Laden, with much of this money coming from contributors in the United States, including Brooklyn. In one meeting with the informant, Al Moayad said he had received money for the jihad [holy war] that was collected at the Al Farouq mosque in Brooklyn."

Muslim Woman Killed for Dating Catholic
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2802305.stm
Quote: Eight years ago a young Muslim woman in Jordan named Dalia was stabbed to death by her father because she'd fallen in love with Michael, a Catholic in the Jordanian army. Since it was an "honor killing," the father wasn't prosecuted.

'Death threat' to Palestinian gays, found saftey in Isreal
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2826963.stm
Quote: "the 21-year-old fled to Israel four years ago after being arrested and tortured by Palestinian police because of his sexuality."

Australian flogged for 'thief wife'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2821139.stm
Quote: Robert Thomas was sentenced last September to 16 months in prison and 300 lashes, and has since been caned 50 strokes at a time. He was deemed responsible for the actions of his wife after she was convicted of stealing hospital equipment, an offence she denied.

Quakaveli

Re:Islamic news roundup
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2003, 10:22:09 PM »
Whenever news like these get u pissed off...look at my sig and find refuge!  ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2003, 11:50:51 AM »
Quake can u give me refuge from yopur horrible posts and stupid jokes?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2003, 11:54:04 AM »

Yeah its called my salad...after ur done with my dick...and BELIEVE ME UR DONE...roll on to da back and toss it with sum APPLESAUCE faghan.

Agua

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2003, 04:11:40 PM »

after ur done with my dick...

and you're callin me a fag.... lol

Quakaveli

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2003, 04:27:21 PM »

Having another man suck ur dick and toss ur salad is not GAY...it shows that other man that he is below u literally and metaphorically

Agua

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2003, 04:31:39 PM »

Having another man suck ur dick and toss ur salad is not GAY...it shows that other man that he is below u literally and metaphorically

lol.... that's the funniest shit i've read  for ages.... now the little man is even trying to explain his phantasies..... you're so pitiful

p/s your nickname..... you little coward wouldn't do anything.... you'd run away....  lack of balls creates hatred

Agua

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2003, 04:35:31 PM »
by the way, rapquake please refrain from respondin to my posts.... you're wastin your and my time.

Quakaveli

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2003, 04:54:44 PM »
by the way, rapquake please refrain from respondin to my posts.... you're wastin your and my time.

Haha you're the one on my dick responding to my posts every 5 mintues NERD...and as for my "phantasies" LMAO yaeh u know all my fantasies cuz I made a gay joke ::)
As for being a coward...whose talking shit about da US and everything related to da US, etc?

Agua

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2003, 05:02:06 PM »

Haha you're the one on my dick responding to my posts every 5 mintues NERD...and as for my "phantasies" LMAO yaeh u know all my fantasies cuz I made a gay joke ::)
As for being a coward...whose talking shit about da US and everything related to da US, etc?

the hypocrisy .... your obsession is pathological... dream on little man

Quakaveli

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2003, 05:09:02 PM »
The hypocrisy? Im not complainin about beefing with u, im enjoyin showing u what a retard u are...u are complaining...I guess U enjoy wasting ur time, huh, u must have a self-esteem issues if U can let urself waste ur time like this...now lemme go do something a lot more productive...take a shit. pz

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2003, 08:08:30 PM »
Anyways,

What are peoples opinions on this news?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2003, 09:49:33 PM »
Hmmm, violence linked to Islam? This seems to be a growing trend. Can you tell me more about it Engle?

PS: Quake, your responses are pitiful
« Last Edit: March 07, 2003, 09:53:13 PM by King Tech Luciano »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll