Author Topic: Two bombs go off at the Boston Marathon.  (Read 1546 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Two bombs go off at the Boston Marathon.
« on: April 15, 2013, 02:34:07 PM »
And more are being uncovered in the city. Multiple injuries, two confirmed deaths.

Damn.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Two bombs go off at the Boston Marathon.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 03:10:44 PM »
such a sad story

who makes a political statement by bombing a marathon?  such a sad world we live in

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 04:26:22 PM »
They still "don't know" who did this.

I fully expect them to find some sort of carelessly laid down ID at the crime scene & he'll be North Korean or some shit lol.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 04:37:58 PM »

I fully expect them to find some sort of carelessly laid down ID at the crime scene & he'll be North Korean or some shit lol.

LOL they'll find a snickers wrapper and a Kim Jong Un library card.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 06:52:42 PM »
i feel like its just a bunch of fucked up young people.

like with all these shootings, i dont want to go deep in it with theories and shit, but i wouldnt be surprised if its another young crazy white guy or a group of them behind this.

i would think if its another false flag terrorist attack im sure they would of picked a much more relevant target like a historical structure thats a symbol of our patriotism or power. and do much more damage.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 07:15:30 PM »

LOL they'll find a snickers wrapper and a Kim Jong Un library card.

LOL.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2013, 09:24:07 PM »
3 dead, including an 8 yr. old boy.  Over a hundred injured, some people amputated.  What I thought about at that time, who did this?  The red sox game, which ended an hour b4 the bombings happened.  2 of the shows I watch on TNT are filmed in boston[boston's finest, rizzoli & isles]  2 games cancelled, bruins 2day & celtics tuesday-game won't affect playoff seeding.  No terrorist videos i've heard of so far who's taking credit for this.  I wanna join some people for a public beatdown on whoever planned this attack. 

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2013, 11:22:52 PM »
Crazy.

Someone chased down and tackled a middle eastern man just because he was running from the scene.......
.......but everyone was running from the scene, lol.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2013, 11:50:17 PM »
Crazy.

Someone chased down and tackled a middle eastern man just because he was running from the scene.......
.......but everyone was running from the scene, lol.

LMAO americans  :D

Will_B

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 01:42:15 AM »
i feel like its just a bunch of fucked up young people.

like with all these shootings, i dont want to go deep in it with theories and shit, but i wouldnt be surprised if its another young crazy white guy or a group of them behind this.

i would think if its another false flag terrorist attack im sure they would of picked a much more relevant target like a historical structure thats a symbol of our patriotism or power. and do much more damage.

The marathon is run on Patriots Day every year in Boston

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2013, 02:00:47 AM »
During a press conference intended to provide updates regarding the investigation into the bombing of the Boston Marathon, one individual present asked Massachusetts governor if the bombing was a "false flag" attack.
A false flag is a war term that refers to perpetrating an attack under the guise of the enemy for the purpose of making them look bad.
Senator Elizabeth Warren and Governor Deval Patrick were both in attendance.
"Why were people in the audience telling people to be calm moments before the bomb went off," the person asked, "Was this another false flag staged attack to take our civil liberties and promote Homeland Security by sticking their hands down our pants on the streets?"
"No," the Governor said, "Next question."

http://www.businessinsider.com/obnoxious-troll-asks-massachusetts-governor-if-marathon-attack-was-a-false-flag-2013-4#ooid=45a2MwYjqDGxeUXznHEJpx8_n9ZiXgqL

LOL

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2013, 03:07:45 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/looting-reportedly-seen-wake-boston-marathon-blasts-145344319.html

scumbag looters  ::)
Not the 1st time, sadly won't be the last time either.  I remember in 2007 where a new england player drowned in lake ponchatrain in N.O., while his mother was at his funeral...a couple of shitheads broke into her house & stole gifts, $$ & stuff from her  >:(.  Bad enuff the son can't support her no more but that.  And the people in that city wonder why white people say hurricane katrina was a blessing.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2013, 05:07:29 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/looting-reportedly-seen-wake-boston-marathon-blasts-145344319.html

scumbag looters  ::)
Not the 1st time, sadly won't be the last time either.  I remember in 2007 where a new england player drowned in lake ponchatrain in N.O., while his mother was at his funeral...a couple of shitheads broke into her house & stole gifts, $$ & stuff from her  >:(.  Bad enuff the son can't support her no more but that.  And the people in that city wonder why white people say hurricane katrina was a blessing.

i remember that

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2013, 02:06:30 AM »
And of course related incidents.  Bomb scare at cal state la.  Copycats suck.