Author Topic: Lol americans  (Read 1771 times)

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Lol americans
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2013, 12:07:20 PM »
elano also visits america and was talking about moving somewhere in la but got discouraged when he realized he cant speak english at all

i speak english better than you  :loser:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2013, 12:07:58 PM »
elano also visits america and was talking about moving somewhere in la but got discouraged when he realized he cant speak english at all

i speak english better than you  :loser:

you mean your google translator speaks english better?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2013, 12:08:58 PM »
your english is improving ill give you that. youd still have a hard time living in america though

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2013, 12:11:36 PM »
elano follows american sports, listens to american music, covers american stories consistently on this forum....u'd be hard pressed finding an american who watches italian sports, listens to italian music, and covers italian stories LOL

You are wrong again, dumb jew  :D In percentage, i follow more sports/music from europe.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2013, 12:13:19 PM »
elano follows american sports, listens to american music, covers american stories consistently on this forum....u'd be hard pressed finding an american who watches italian sports, listens to italian music, and covers italian stories LOL

You are wrong again, dumb jew  :D In percentage, i follow more sports/music from europe.

what a lie...you might be right about the sports part  but you ONLY post stories about American rappers which is probably because European rappers suck for the most part.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2013, 12:14:15 PM »

what a lie...you might be right about the sports part  but you ONLY post stories about American rappers which is probably because European rappers suck for the most part.

:monkey_piss:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2013, 12:15:11 PM »
oh I'm so hurt  ;D

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2013, 12:17:45 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2013, 12:19:33 PM »

THERE GOES THE COMMUNICATION BARRIER, DUE TO A LACK OF ELANO'S ENGLISH SKILLS....THAT WOULDN'T CONSTITUTE AS BEING WRONG, CONSIDERING U DO LISTEN TO AMERICAN MUSIC, MY FRIEND.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2013, 12:20:14 PM »

its hard for us mortals to understand how much time the almighty dear leader elano spends online. dubcc is juts a small part of the messiah's master plan

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2013, 12:21:13 PM »

THERE GOES THE COMMUNICATION BARRIER, DUE TO A LACK OF ELANO'S ENGLISH SKILLS....THAT WOULDN'T CONSTITUTE AS BEING WRONG, CONSIDERING U DO LISTEN TO AMERICAN MUSIC, MY FRIEND.

you can put the rosetta stone up in your ass, dumb jew.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2013, 12:23:02 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2013, 12:24:55 PM »
DUMB JEW = SMART ITALIAN

IT'S AN OXYMORON (< ROSETTA STONE WILL HELP WITH THAT ONE)

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2013, 12:25:55 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2013, 12:26:49 PM »
there goes Elain-o once again being obsessed with American news stories