Author Topic: Lightweight Championship... kaLipZo vs. Assassin  (Read 805 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Lightweight Championship... kaLipZo vs. Assassin
« on: March 07, 2003, 06:49:41 AM »
verses due Wednesday March 12, 2003, 11:59 pm Cali time
no limit on bars, but not too much... lol
I judge, but if you want another opinion, cool, request and it will be given.

G'Luck
« Last Edit: March 08, 2003, 01:38:13 PM by M Dogg »

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Lightweight Championship... kaLipZo vs. Owen
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2003, 07:12:21 AM »
Checkin in
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Lightweight Championship... kaLipZo vs. TBA
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2003, 11:59:28 AM »
Kali's opponite will be determated soon.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:Lightweight Championship... kaLipZo vs. TBA
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2003, 05:03:40 PM »
*raises hand*
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Lightweight Championship... kaLipZo vs. Assassin
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2003, 01:40:10 PM »
Fuck the drama, lets get going. May the best person win, and Assassin, come tight as hell dogg, 'cause if last round was any prediction to this one, it's not gonna be close. I know you can spit 7 times better than that. So lets see a championship battle.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2003, 12:05:24 PM »
* looks at Assassins coat *

AERO

fag

LMAO@that...LOL...thats funny

peace

Inspectah

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2003, 06:38:38 AM »
C'mon i wanna see some verses den ppl!??

If ya want me to vote, i gotta ave something to vote on!

~ 1 ~

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2003, 06:53:58 AM »
you not votin, =)
14 KO's

March's Wordplay Mc

@Ss@sSiN

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2003, 06:14:39 AM »
@SS@SSIN VS KALIPZO
LIGHTWIEGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Lightweight champ? The description you don’t ‘fit-it‘, even if you was a diseased monkey you couldn’t be ‘sick-wit-it’/
So stop now and quit-it, if you was on the hip hop real world you still couldn’t live-it/
I’ll split ya verse in a minute, don’t forget I introduced you to the site/*
Clamin’ you tight, the only thing you ripped was ya past life/ (RIP get it?)
You never even heard of key styling until you met-me, that’s why your gonna regret when ya ass gets kicked, call me jet-lee/
Never heard you once spit a verse, hidin’ behind ‘text’, my voodoo ‘hex’ leaves you “cursed”/**
Ya rhymes be too “clean” when im straight spittin ‘dirt‘, bringin the ‘hurt‘, recking any rhymes you “dispersed”/***
Compared to you, tone-and-tech call-me-a-vet, you just a side-bitch so lets not for-get/
Plastic surgery couldn’t alter your ‘faults’, my styles like earthquakes mixed wit electricity, I rumble wit high ‘volts’/****
 Theres no bar limit, ya lights may not get knocked out but fa sho my punches will dim-it/
Pickin pieces of ya face off the ground, like playing golf im replacing the div-it/****
Sittin at home waiting for an hour to go by so he can lower my karma, if he greg then mdogg darma/*****
Oh shit! Didn’t wanna go there but I guess-I-did, bullets bless ya soul so let me bless-this-kid/
 ill bet you 4-gee’s($), his shit wouldn’t be hot after snorting 4-keys, and drinkin’ 4-for-teys/
Cold as pussy in December, you rippin bars off other forums claimin’ you a member/******
It was early last September, you didn’t know a bar from chocolate, now you talk it but can you walk it?/
I got about 4 years on ya ass in the rap game, if you was cellophane you couldn’t wrap-to-entertain/
So im blasting-at-ya-brain, let this battle deminsh any future plans you have to write texts/
After this battle I’ll rip mdogg then, whos next?, if I get the belt I promise to defend-it/*******
So surrender-it, last tourney was a fucking fluke, im choping ya arm off sun, like in star wars and you luke/
You better start to juke, im leaving how I came in, and that’s straight swingin’/
The swelling in ya face will go down, but it wont  end the guns ringin’/

* I meet kalipzo in a class and introduced him to key styling as well as the wcc hes been keying since like September of 02’
** never heard him do any audios,  never once heard him spit a freestyle only key styles he wont freestyle…
*** faults is in quotations to show the relation to earth quakes… incase you didn’t know earthquakes are caused because of fault lines in the earths crust
**** lol… for all you golfers… you know what a divit is… which I believe its spelled (divot) but pronounced divit.. Its when I golfer swings and a big patch of grass is ejected into the air… the golfer then finds the hunk and puts it back in order to fix his ‘divit’
***** kalipzo will sit in school and wait for an hour to go bye so he can diss me… notice the -70 something…
****** ive seen him looking at other boards…  he doesn’t post there I think hes looking for punch lines… maybe not to straight up to  bite but to get ideas from… he got really good quickly… was it talent or are those his lines??
******* I have to battle mdogg after this battle because I was dissin owen about being all about mdoggs nuts… im asking mdogg and all the other judges not to take this personal and the remarks made were all for fun…. And if I win the belt ill give who ever wants a title shot a shot… that’s what I meant by defend it…
« Last Edit: March 12, 2003, 06:25:05 AM by @ssassiN »

@Ss@sSiN

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2003, 06:25:29 AM »
^^^ i had to edit an explantion...

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2003, 06:26:33 AM »

****** ive seen him looking at other boards…  he doesn’t post there I think hes looking for punch lines… maybe not to straight up to  bite but to get ideas from… he got really good quickly… was it talent or are those his lines??

I go to realemcees.com and check Audios out....son, check every line/battle there and look if ya wanna see any resemblence to mine. My verse will be up tonight...betta start diggin ya grave
14 KO's

March's Wordplay Mc

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2003, 01:41:51 PM »
Sample 50 Cent - Many Men (Intro)

[I-Bo]
Man we gotta go get something to eat man
I'm hungry as a motherfucker

[Kalipzo]
Ay yo man, damn what's taking homie so long son?

[I-Bo]
Kal, calm down, here he come

* 9 Shots *

[I-Bo & Kalipzo]
Ahh, ohh, what the fuck!?

[Kalipzo]
Ahh! son, pull up! pull up!

Many gays, many, many, many, many gays
Wish Sex upon me
Lord I don't Swing that way
Don't want to be gay
Have mercy on me

This kid's life is like a Jewish-Christmas, theres no w'rapping-"included", with ya Fisher~Price set now ya rap-career is "Concluded"//~[1]
Came to Wcc cuz in Cypher-Circles you were lyrcially "excluded", losing battle after battle becoming loss-"secluded"//~
Hopin for some God-Given-Talent but this isnt "heaven", count how many times yah changed your name....maybe "Eleven"//~[2]
Watch as I end this kids "Final-Fantasy", put ya PlayStaion down kid before I  make your life a empty "vacancy//~[3]
Ya only Jealous cuz yah brought me to "WCC", Im stealin ya so called spot-light and taking every "victory"//~[4]
With tha only punches you make are in "boxing-rounds", every hit missed like fucking fat bitchs ova 300 "pounds"//~
Seven bars Sunk and Assassin's classified under "Drowned", keep callin me ~BoZo~ well ya gon get- "clowned"//~
With mah rhymes comin sicka than homo-sexual fudge-"packin", but every time I hear gay, I think of ASSASSIN//~
Seventeen and white, destination - "rappin", goin to B2K's concert in search for a lyrical-class-win//~
But Ive already beat ya, ~Numba~ of votes ya gets: ~maybe by your karma~, your losses are so emotional is like a soap-opera//~[5]
As I defeat you without the existance of "Drama", I aint got room for ya bitchin ill ya squeeze u between 2 "comma's"//~[6]
Still a ~Lost Soldjah~ with no honorable-"medals", one crew loss by Elite stripped yah crew like Rose-"pedals"//~[7]
Got you Embarrassed from yah last crew-battla that we "settled", 1..2..3... Votes Elite's hotta than a burning-"kettle"//~

[hook]
Wish Sex upon me
Don't want to be gay
Have mercy on me

Ya want me in yah crew but I'm no Squad-of-"Heat", look at every crew-memba, I got all of em on mah list-of-"defeats"//~[8]
I dont come lyrically-prepared for yah, just type my lyrics real-"neat", notice mah simplisitc lines cuz yah not that hard tah-"beat"//~

Stops beat....fuck it lets get complex on this kid.

Here comes my un-explicted "dictional" ~non-original~ rhymes makin ya ~sub-liminal~ life "fictional"//~
Comin un-suspectedly with every line equipped-and-"ready", patiently waiting-nerve-wrecking but "steady"//~
Lyrically-launched from my mouth sick-and-"deadly", ~substantually~ combined with rhyme-"melody" but more feared than the death-"penalty"//~
Setting "detonation" on yah like hiroshima~n~nagasaki, "Destination"-death from all possible "directions"//~
While Im spitting more cold-fusion than power-jet-ski's equipped with rhyme-infestation hitting you like Nuclear-War-Creations//~

[hook]
Wish Sex upon me
Don't want to be gay
Have mercy on me

[1] Fisher~Price makes some Microphone sets and shit.
[2] Hes changed his name sooo many fucken times, shits crazy.
[3] Hes 17 and still plays Final Fantasy
[4] He introduced me to Wcc, and I've got 3x more wins than him.
[5] He cried like a little bitch last round
[6] Meaning ill squeeze him in with one punch to win.
[7] Koed his wack ass crew "Lost Soldjahs"
[8] He wants me in his crew..."Heat Squad".
« Last Edit: March 12, 2003, 02:29:44 PM by __kaLipZo__ »
14 KO's

March's Wordplay Mc

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2003, 02:25:19 PM »
is mdogg gonna vote on this battle??... i mean.. kalipzo.. you cant make an intro with mdogg as "partna".. specially since he's the only one voting on this

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2003, 02:28:21 PM »
is mdogg gonna vote on this battle??... i mean.. kalipzo.. you cant make an intro with mdogg as "partna".. specially since he's the only one voting on this

Would it make you feel better if I put you instead?
14 KO's

March's Wordplay Mc

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2003, 05:03:54 PM »
Tone, Illicit and M Dogg are voters I guess...Lets get em in