Author Topic: Hack the hooker  (Read 2564 times)

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Hack the hooker
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2013, 12:01:00 PM »

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2013, 12:01:41 PM »
i think its awesome how when hacks around he loves to be in the mix of others getting shit on or exposed he will sit on this site for days with out taking breaks for shit posting ten times or more per hour then as soon as niggas start bagging on him his posting habits fall back. everytime lol, so predictable.

LMAO so true ;D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2013, 12:09:59 PM »
i love how King penis is so obsessed with me....you must spend more time worrying over me than your own kid.  Remember those news commercials: it's 3 o clock, do you know where your children are?

if you must know I've been helping my grandpa look for a nursing home so I don't have as much time to post...except when making fun of the Lakers of course.  plus the only thing going on in this section is Heinz vs OG which is rather boring.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2013, 01:42:56 PM »
i love how King penis is so obsessed with me....you must spend more time worrying over me than your own kid.  Remember those news commercials: it's 3 o clock, do you know where your children are?

if you must know I've been helping my grandpa look for a nursing home so I don't have as much time to post...except when making fun of the Lakers of course.  plus the only thing going on in this section is Heinz vs OG which is rather boring.

do u know elano is withholding a pic of you in his pm box?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2013, 03:44:57 PM »
LMAO nik desperately wants new pics of dumb wilson, fucking homosexual. Stop lying about your homosexuality, it's a family thing nik  :banana_dss:
LOL true story

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2013, 09:41:05 PM »
we run tings. tings no run we.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2013, 03:42:58 AM »

do u know elano is withholding a pic of you in his pm box?

LMAO @ nikc pretending to know what's in my pm box  :D

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2013, 10:38:18 AM »
lol.

The cop one in the other thread get the prize tho.