Author Topic: List of Children Killed by US (Drone Strikes) in Yemen and Pakistan  (Read 1834 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: List of Children Killed by US (Drone Strikes) in Yemen and Pakistan
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2013, 12:12:21 PM »
First, I'd be willing to bet the death toll from drones over seas is much much higher. There was a story that broke back in '02 in Afghanistan where a small village was having a wedding ceremony and as is common, they shot their guns in the air as part of their celebration. Drone was sent over and killed something like 38 people in one fell swoop. I'll try and find the article. Imagine how they must feel about Americans. Fucking sick ass satanists run the show here.

2nd, note that all policies of the Bush regime (and many prior regimes) have been expanded by the current regime. More evidence that both sides are corrupted at the highest levels by the same people with the same agenda.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2013, 12:47:47 PM »
First, I'd be willing to bet the death toll from drones over seas is much much higher. There was a story that broke back in '02 in Afghanistan where a small village was having a wedding ceremony and as is common, they shot their guns in the air as part of their celebration. Drone was sent over and killed something like 38 people in one fell swoop. I'll try and find the article. Imagine how they must feel about Americans. Fucking sick ass satanists run the show here.

2nd, note that all policies of the Bush regime (and many prior regimes) have been expanded by the current regime. More evidence that both sides are corrupted at the highest levels by the same people with the same agenda.

No doubt. Both sides need to be taken to task, but the left has a tradition of blindly supporting their president. They did it for LBJ during Vietnam, Bill Clinton during Bosnia and Somalia and now Obama during Afghanistan. Yet they get on the right and presidents like Ronald Reagan, George Bush Jr. and Richard Nixon for the exact same shit. The left is a bunch of hypocritical followers who wouldn't stand up for whats right.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2013, 01:15:33 PM »
Drone strikes are much preferred to the alternative.  And in that part of the world, a 15 year old boy already has a wife an kids of his own.  They are considered men extra early and it's an honor for them to fight.  Don't let your western upbringing cloud the fact that many of those "children" are more mature than you or I.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2013, 02:41:49 PM »
Drone strikes are much preferred to the alternative.  And in that part of the world, a 15 year old boy already has a wife an kids of his own.  They are considered men extra early and it's an honor for them to fight.  Don't let your western upbringing cloud the fact that many of those "children" are more mature than you or I.

Well you argue about 15 year olds, there are newborn to 13 year olds dying as well. Little babies being killed by our aggression. There is no reason for drone strikes or even the alternative. A lot of bad men live in this world, we can't possibly kill them all without killing our own as well. No death is worth the life and potential that a child brings.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2013, 02:49:24 PM »

Well you argue about 15 year olds, there are newborn to 13 year olds dying as well. Little babies being killed by our aggression. There is no reason for drone strikes or even the alternative. A lot of bad men live in this world, we can't possibly kill them all without killing our own as well. No death is worth the life and potential that a child brings.

I'd say that collateral damage is a necessary evil in this case.  We are trying to surgically strike at a non uniformed enemy.  We can either carpet bomb whole villages, or let them continue to run training camps for the next 9/11.  Which would you prefer?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2013, 04:01:35 PM »

so do you suggest we all hug a rainbow and get along? even if america completely backs out of the middle east those fuckers are gonna kill each other until the end of time and periodically attack the west. its too bad some kids have to die but thats the way the world is

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2013, 04:40:56 PM »
They can kill each other all they want. But we control our government and we should demand that our military and drones not kill people who are no threat to us.

That's why I am glad we didn't go into Syria. Let them figure out their own war. It is time to leave Afghanistan. If we want until they stop kill each other  we will never leave.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2013, 04:43:13 PM »
They can kill each other all they want. But we control our government and we should demand that our military and drones not kill people who are no threat to us.

That's why I am glad we didn't go into Syria. Let them figure out their own war. It is time to leave Afghanistan. If we want until they stop kill each other  we will never leave.

So it's cool if kids die, as long as we don't kill them.  I get it.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2013, 05:27:44 PM »
yeah so long as they dont attack america (and its clear that muslims would never do that)

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2013, 05:56:16 PM »
to want war because of fear of a weaker nation is like Mike Tyson bring afraid of Oscar de la Hoya.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2013, 04:13:27 PM »

I respect M Dogg for bringing this up, this is a BIG deal, the usage of drones is essentially a model, or a prototype of future warfare and yes of course you are right that soldiers commit heinous acts but the use of drones takes things to a new level simply because those drones are being operated by someone perhaps thousands of miles away and so there is a complete disconnect between their actions and the devastation it causes. It's also a big deal because soldiers do have the ability to not massacre, the reality is that drones being utilised now are simply the first wave, the second wave will not be controlled by a human operator as robotic warfare rears it's nefarious head. By the way M Dogg the only thing I would say is don't forget the women being killed in these attacks too.

These are all sickening war crimes, you can't murder a group of 40 because a person of interest is in attendance at a wedding, but they do. Fuck what your friends say, seriously, they don't have to agree with you, but at least they can respect you have principles.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2013, 06:01:17 PM »
Drones are the height of cowardice and dishonor. If war isn't dangerous for both sides, wars never end.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2013, 10:32:23 AM »

So it's cool if kids die, as long as we don't kill them.  I get it.

It's not cool when kids die, but we shouldn't be the ones killing them. We need to remove our troops and let the people of those nations hold others accountable.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AeME7Q6Oaj0?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AeME7Q6Oaj0?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2013, 06:22:05 AM »
Drone strikes are much preferred to the alternative.  And in that part of the world, a 15 year old boy already has a wife an kids of his own.  They are considered men extra early and it's an honor for them to fight.  Don't let your western upbringing cloud the fact that many of those "children" are more mature than you or I.
So fucking true. That is sig worthy right there. Americans and westerners in general really piss me off with their ignorance. But i guess i cant talk, i aint religious so iam ignorant to being brainwashed or being spiritual and have such strong faith and enlightenment..
 We are all guilty of being ignorant to what we dont understand or how we have been raised/brainwashed/controlled/led to believe/told what is right and wrong/acceptable/unacceptable,normal/not normal, etc.
 But yes in many parts of the world you are an adult much sooner than us westerners, raised to marry, breed, fight/kill , etc. But the do gooders fail to see this or fail to take note even when they see it.
 Oh the children...gimmie a break.
  if they had the power to kill western children(the ones in power over there) best believe that they would.

Drones are the height of cowardice and dishonor. If war isn't dangerous for both sides, wars never end.
Thats bullshit. Its being superior, having greater technology/the advantage and using it. Why send in men to die or be captured when you have machines? its common sense, its also them testing out their equipment and gaining valuable data.
 Not saying its right or wrong but if you've got the tech why the fuck not use it? its 2013.
 EDIT: oh and honour? who the fuck fights for honour? Most fight for power and self gain or to protect themselves and others. The Japanese aint been fighting for some time. Is fighting for power honarable? is fighting for religion honarable? fighting loyally for a bad leader honarable?
 Western nations are just big multicultural lands being mixed breeded, theres no real need to fight for honour when your own country dosent even have an identity or pure race any more. IMO anyways^^;

« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 06:29:02 AM by KrazySumwhat »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2013, 01:39:05 PM »
Drone strikes are much preferred to the alternative.  And in that part of the world, a 15 year old boy already has a wife an kids of his own.  They are considered men extra early and it's an honor for them to fight.  Don't let your western upbringing cloud the fact that many of those "children" are more mature than you or I.
So fucking true. That is sig worthy right there. Americans and westerners in general really piss me off with their ignorance. But i guess i cant talk, i aint religious so iam ignorant to being brainwashed or being spiritual and have such strong faith and enlightenment..
 We are all guilty of being ignorant to what we dont understand or how we have been raised/brainwashed/controlled/led to believe/told what is right and wrong/acceptable/unacceptable,normal/not normal, etc.
 But yes in many parts of the world you are an adult much sooner than us westerners, raised to marry, breed, fight/kill , etc. But the do gooders fail to see this or fail to take note even when they see it.
 Oh the children...gimmie a break.
  if they had the power to kill western children(the ones in power over there) best believe that they would.

Thats bullshit. Its being superior, having greater technology/the advantage and using it. Why send in men to die or be captured when you have machines? its common sense, its also them testing out their equipment and gaining valuable data.
 Not saying its right or wrong but if you've got the tech why the fuck not use it? its 2013.
 EDIT: oh and honour? who the fuck fights for honour? Most fight for power and self gain or to protect themselves and others. The Japanese aint been fighting for some time. Is fighting for power honarable? is fighting for religion honarable? fighting loyally for a bad leader honarable?
 Western nations are just big multicultural lands being mixed breeded, theres no real need to fight for honour when your own country dosent even have an identity or pure race any more. IMO anyways^^;

So because kids will die, we should be the ones to kill them. It's time to get out of this Cold War mentality of being the police of the world and get the fuck out of wars.

Here is a list of wars involving the United States:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

Then to look at it, fight wars and we don't win them because we fight endless wars where you can't win. So what the world is fucked up. It can be as fucked up as it wants to be. But don't get us thrown into it.